Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino

3 posters

Go down

Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino Empty Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino

Post  interested Wed 9 Mar - 0:12

"Authorities in Paraguay are discounting a media report that a private investigator found a young English girl who famously disappeared from her family's apartment while they vacationed in Portugal."

"Last weekend, a man named Miraz Ullah Ali Isa, who identified himself as an English private eye, told the Ascuncion newspaper ABC Color, 'My team and I received information that Madeleine arrived in Paraguay a month or two ago.'

Supposedly (according to the private eye) Madeleine was in the company of a woman in the town of Aregua.

I never did see the earlier media report...just as well, I would have debunked the claim before the cops had a chance to.

interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino Empty Re: Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino

Post  mara thon Wed 9 Mar - 9:50

They never give up do they?
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino Empty Re: Police debunk claim Madeleine McCann was found in Paraguay - Fox News Latino

Post  Guest Wed 9 Mar - 11:45

http://www.laprensasa.com/309_america-in-english/3674234_press-private-eye-finds-madeleine-mccann-in-paraguay.html

Even the British tabloids haven't picked up on this one (not yet anyway) as it's so silly.

I like the reference to "twin brothers"........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Wed 9 Mar - 13:53

The Mirror seem to have missed the part where the Police have discounted the sighting!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-madeleine-mccann-seen-paraguay-7523417
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Wed 9 Mar - 13:59

quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 9 Mar - 16:19

More "heartache" for the McCanns....and the police question the private eye's credibility. I've often wondered why the McCanns didn't sue the Telegraph for that 2007 article stating Madeleine died from an overdose. Odd that I don't remember hearing about any "heartache" over that information.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 9 Mar - 23:04

Radar On Line has the story. One comment reads: "Time for the parents to confess!"

Can't argue with that.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 10 Mar - 15:15

"Investigator who claimed Madeleine McCann was in Paraguay 'made grave error' and could have 'alerted the kidnapper'..." according to the Mirror (on line) (updated at 14:18 March 10)

When the "distraught" mother spoke at the launch of the registration for the Child Rescue Alert, she said "It's nearly nine years and that's so ridiculous and so unbelievable."

Yes, the McCanns' version of events is ridiculous and totally unbelievable.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 10 Mar - 18:04

The Daily Mail has an article online regarding the filming of a new TV drama about the fake kidnap of Shannon Matthews who was drugged and "kidnapped" by her own mother.

I just hope I live long enough to see a similar TV drama about the fake "abduction" of Madeleine McCann, following the trial of her parents.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Mar - 18:06

Me too. I can envisage many books written and films made about the case in years to come.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum