Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breathtaking

+2
AnnaEsse
Lioned
6 posters

Go down

Breathtaking Empty Breathtaking

Post  katertaif Thu 24 Mar - 11:09

That is about the only word to describe the latest idiotic nonsense from Europe. In the wake of the latest atrocities in Brussels, atrocities committed by fundamentalist terrorists with no regard for human life, even their own - although they are going to paradise - one Nils Muizniek, the European Commissioner for Human rights says illegal immigrants must not be called illegal immigrants. Genuine asylum seekers are supposed to seek asylum at the first safe country they come to. Yet we see pictures of deserted camps with electricity, and reticulated water. Deserted because to enter they would have to register, which would then bar them from seeking asylum elsewhere. The squalor of the camps at Calais defy description, yet they will not register themselves in France, a safe country. This makes them illegal immigrants. I'm not talking about the humanitarian tragedy of it, some of which at least is caused by our own politicians. by definition however they are illegal, so what should we call them? The real tragedy is that with the atrocities already committed, and I have absolutely no doubt the many more being planned, Mr. Muizniek has no more important things worry about.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Breathtaking Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Breathtaking Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Breathtaking Empty Re: Breathtaking

Post  Lioned Fri 25 Mar - 21:46

I see you havn't lost the knack of using another terrorist atrocity to give us yet another inane political lecture.You must be really looking forward to the next one so you can continue your bleating.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 27 Mar - 17:20

katertaif wrote:That is about the only  word to describe the latest idiotic nonsense from Europe. In the wake of the latest atrocities in Brussels, atrocities committed by fundamentalist terrorists  with  no regard for human life, even their own - although they are going to paradise - one Nils Muizniek, the European Commissioner for Human rights says illegal immigrants must not be called illegal immigrants. Genuine asylum seekers are supposed to seek asylum at  the first safe country they come to. Yet we see pictures of deserted camps with electricity, and reticulated water. Deserted  because to enter they would have to register, which would then bar them from seeking asylum elsewhere. The squalor of  the camps at Calais defy description, yet they will not register themselves in France, a safe country. This makes them illegal immigrants. I'm not talking about the humanitarian tragedy of it, some of which at least is caused by our own politicians. by definition however they are illegal, so what should we call them? The real tragedy is that with the atrocities already committed, and I have absolutely no doubt the many more  being planned, Mr. Muizniek  has no more important things worry about.

I agree with what you say here. To reach Calais, the migrants must have passed through several safe countries and international law covering refugees requires them to seek asylum in the first safe country they reach.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 27 Mar - 17:23

Lioned wrote:I see you havn't lost the knack of using another terrorist atrocity to give us yet another inane political lecture.You must be really looking forward to the next one so you can continue your bleating.

Lioned, that is a really weird thing to say and I am considering it to be a personal attack. Please discuss the issues raised or ignore the comment. I agree with everything that was said in the post you are referring to and I am certainly not looking forward to the next or any terrorist attack.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 27 Mar - 17:25

Agreed, Anna - both your above posts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 27 Mar - 17:27

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Agreed, Anna - both your above posts.

Thanks Not Born Yesterday.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 2 Apr - 19:13

I HEARD ON NEWS,RADIO I THINK THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU NEED TO COME TO BRITAIN BECCAUSE YOU WILL BE REALLY LOOKED AFTER COMPARED TO OTHER EU COUNTRIES LIKE FRANCE,GERMANY OR SPAIN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 2 Apr - 19:58

They are to be called 'irregular' as human rights brigade has said it is de-humanising immigrants by calling them that.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 4 Apr - 9:13

kitti wrote:They are to be called 'irregular' as  human rights brigade has said it is de-humanising immigrants by calling them that.

I always thought being irregular meant being constipated.

They are illegal...end of!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 4 Apr - 11:17

Hi Angelina

Quite right, they are illegal. A rose by any other name. they have properly sited camps, but refuse o use them, because they would be fingerprinted, and I.D.'d. This would then be flagged up if they tried to get into say Germany, Sweden, or here. They are perfectly well aware of that. So they continue living the way they do, breaking down the fences from time to time.

My heart goes out to them, it really does. certainly those from Syria and Iraq. Pakistanis I'm not sure about. I would have thought the security forces there were on top of things. The thought of terrorists running loose in a nuclear armed Pakistan is frightening Afghanistan is reverting back to it's tribal roots, having said that, they are supposed to stick to the rules. Any other course makes them illegal, whatever the bleeding hearts want to call them.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content