Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

We still celebrate her birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We still celebrate her birthday

Post  fred on Wed 11 May - 17:30

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7143194/We-still-celebrate-her-being-part-of-our-lives-Kate-McCann-to-put-wrapped-presents-in-Maddies-bedroom-tomorrow-to-mark-her-13th-birthday.html

Well after all these years, I hope she has got a big room otherwise it will be a tad cramped

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4843
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: We still celebrate her birthday

Post  interested on Wed 11 May - 18:03

fred wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7143194/We-still-celebrate-her-being-part-of-our-lives-Kate-McCann-to-put-wrapped-presents-in-Maddies-bedroom-tomorrow-to-mark-her-13th-birthday.html

Well after all these years, I hope she has got a big room otherwise it will be a tad cramped

Yes, it must be congested in there what with all the birthday and Christmas presents piling up over nine years.

Just another message to the world how the McCanns are struggling to cope - "She should be here and we should be celebrating with her."

Nine years ago even Max Clifford, now a convicted sex offender, had the McCanns figured out by saying he would never represent them.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2422
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie on Thu 12 May - 10:20

It sounds bonkers to me and imagine the effect it is having on the poor twins.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela on Thu 12 May - 14:27

You don't celebrate the birthday of someone no longer here. You remember it. I remember my father-in-law's birthday, I will remember my brother-in-law's and also my dad's but I will not celebrate them. You can only do that if that person is alive. As for buying birthday and Christmas presents, as Fred says, the room must be getting a bit crowded now. No room to move in fact. There is something sick and wrong about someone who has living children and prefers to buy presents and keep them for a child no longer here. The harm this will be doing to the twins is immeasurable.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2303
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:35

Sponsored content