Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  cherry1 on Sat 6 Aug - 13:04

No worries about my safety with the people I know Marky

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6242
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  Guest on Sat 6 Aug - 13:18

wouldn't bet on it. judas was a good mate once.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  cherry1 on Sat 6 Aug - 13:41

No worries there, I can count on it

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6242
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  cherry1 on Sat 6 Aug - 14:14

Shame to be so cynical, maybe you've had bad experiences which lead you to believe that but luckily for me I have no worries on that count, so no need to worry your head

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6242
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  Guest on Sat 6 Aug - 15:02

cherry1 wrote:Shame to be so cynical, maybe you've had bad experiences which lead you to believe that but luckily for me I have no worries on that count, so no need to worry your head

oh, i'm not worried, just funnin' with ya.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  cherry1 on Sat 6 Aug - 15:12

you've missed your vocation as a comedian!








especially with your support of Spurs!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6242
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  Guest on Sat 6 Aug - 20:46

cherry1 wrote: you've missed your vocation as a comedian!








especially with your support of Spurs!

err, i support West Ham. but you know that. if lioned was around he'd have spanked your gooner arse. mine too just for the hell of it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  cherry1 on Sat 6 Aug - 21:45

Just funnin with ya

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6242
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  Woody on Tue 27 Sep - 16:19

An independent legal professional has reviewed the evidence and agreed that there is no case/insufficient evidence (depending on you point of view).

Woody
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 22
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  malena stool on Tue 27 Sep - 20:23

Woody wrote:An independent legal professional has reviewed the evidence and agreed that there is no case/insufficient evidence (depending on you point of view).

It makes you wonder just how independent any independent legal professional is? There's shed loads of high flying celebrities, the super rich, and political elite with driven snow reputations, because there just isn't enough evidence...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  interested on Tue 27 Sep - 20:54

malena stool wrote:
Woody wrote:An independent legal professional has reviewed the evidence and agreed that there is no case/insufficient evidence (depending on you point of view).

It makes you wonder just how independent any independent legal professional is? There's shed loads of high flying celebrities, the super rich, and political elite with driven snow reputations, because there just isn't enough evidence...


It makes me wonder how Dr. Gerry was able to practice without any disciplinary action (that I know of) when he returned to the U.K. after leaving his three children alone which sensible people regard as child neglect. He, as a mandatory reporter, is required to report to the proper authorities any case he may encounter in his practice with regard to neglect.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2426
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  fuzeta on Tue 27 Sep - 20:59

I thought that the CPS was looking at it again, not some independent somebody or other. Is it all over again then?

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  fred on Wed 28 Sep - 6:14

fuzeta wrote:I thought that the CPS was looking at it again, not some independent somebody or other. Is it all over again then?

Yes, they looked again and it is a NO!

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  fuzeta on Wed 28 Sep - 11:26

Thank you fred, well that was quick!

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  malena stool on Wed 28 Sep - 19:33

interested wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Woody wrote:An independent legal professional has reviewed the evidence and agreed that there is no case/insufficient evidence (depending on you point of view).

It makes you wonder just how independent any independent legal professional is? There's shed loads of high flying celebrities, the super rich, and political elite with driven snow reputations, because there just isn't enough evidence...


It makes me wonder how Dr. Gerry was able to practice without any disciplinary action (that I know of) when he returned to the U.K. after leaving his three children alone which sensible people regard as child neglect. áHe, as a ámandatory reporter, is required to report to the proper authorities any case he may encounter in his practice with regard to neglect.

Exactly, interested... He is however still on the register and involved in research.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Cliff Richard cleared of historic sex assault claims after prosecutors drop case

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:14


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum