Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More BS

5 posters

Go down

More BS Empty More BS

Post  fred Sun 19 Jun - 6:54

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
More BS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More BS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

More BS Empty Re: More BS

Post  interested Sun 19 Jun - 14:45

fred wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1304699/clement-freud-drank-with-madeleine-mccann-suspect-and-at-perv-pub-with-child-sex-beast-dj-shifty/

The Pigs Head is in Burgau, not PDL and I have no idea where the Plough and Harrow is.

I agree "More BS" but the comments are good.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 19 Jun - 15:18

"The Pig's Head"????? - Is there a David Cameron connection?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 19 Jun - 16:49

All this crap is to make Joe public believe old it teeming with pesos and the abduction happened .
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 19 Jun - 16:54

interested wrote:
fred wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1304699/clement-freud-drank-with-madeleine-mccann-suspect-and-at-perv-pub-with-child-sex-beast-dj-shifty/

The Pigs Head is in Burgau, not PDL and I have no idea where the Plough and Harrow is.

I agree "More BS" but the comments are good.
just read comments rather good .public have had enough of the mcanns jumping on every story in the news
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 19 Jun - 17:38

The comment from "Robert Hurst" who identifies himself as the "landlord of The Pig's Head" says the article in The Sun is "factually ridiculous". He states: "This type of irresponsible journalism can do no good what so ever for anyone."

He's not looking forward to the feeding frenzy that will be unleashed next year on the tenth anniversary.

Of course the article is "factually ridiculous".....it's in The Sun. Truth to tell, everything I've been reading in the tabloids points in the wrong direction, the comments from the public are far more revealing; they reflect more and more people are "on" to the McCanns' involvement.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 19 Jun - 23:38

Comments are brilliant, but where is DJ Shifty parents pub?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 20 Jun - 10:34

OK bit off topic but .wasn't Tanner's DNA found it a apartment also didn't a taxi driver say that he took a lady that looked like Kate mcann from or to a hotel ?? I'm thinking as always if Madeleine was taken dead or alive from 5a who might have helped who knew who cos I have always thought the Murray's knew more than they was saying Robert Muratt mum? Did she have any friends of friends
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 20 Jun - 11:21

cass wrote:OK bit off topic but .wasn't Tanner's DNA found it a apartment also didn't a taxi driver say that he took a lady that looked like Kate mcann from or to a hotel ?? I'm thinking as always if Madeleine was taken dead or alive from 5a who might have helped who knew who cos I have always thought the Murray's knew more than they was saying Robert Muratt mum? Did she have any friends of friends

Yes, Tanners DNA was in a flat at Burgau. My opinion which counts for nothing was Murat put Madeleine in his flat at Burgau, then when Tanner turned on him he then handed her back, hence the body fluids in the hire car.
I think the taxi driver dropped the look-a-likes off In Vila Real St Antonio outside a hotel.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 20 Jun - 12:10

fred wrote:
cass wrote:OK bit off topic but .wasn't Tanner's DNA found it a apartment also didn't a taxi driver say that he took a lady that looked like Kate mcann from or to a hotel ?? I'm thinking as always if Madeleine was taken dead or alive from 5a who might have helped who knew who cos I have always thought the Murray's knew more than they was saying Robert Muratt mum? Did she have any friends of friends

Yes, Tanners DNA was in a flat at Burgau.  My opinion which counts for nothing was Murat put Madeleine in his flat at Burgau, then when Tanner turned on him he then handed her back, hence the body fluids in the hire car.
I think the taxi driver dropped the look-a-likes off In Vila Real St Antonio outside a hotel.
THE PERSON THE TAXI DRIVER SAW IN HOTEL COULDN'T BE MCCANNS BECAUSE IT WAS ABOUT 30 MINUTES BEFORE ALARM WAS RAISED IN PDL BECAUSE THERE IS QUITE A DISTANCE TO COVER IN 30 MINUTES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 23 Jun - 18:26

Burgau pub-landlord trashes British press for latest McCann “lunacy”

Well-known Burgau pub landlord Robert (Rotten) Hurst has come out in print over the latest lunatic “revelations” in the British press linking his business with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann and recently-outed alleged paedophile Clement Freud.

According to the Sun, the Daily Mail and the Daily Star, Freud was a regular at the Pig’s Head and he used to drink there with “former Madeleine McCann suspect” Robert Murat.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact Clement Freud only once stepped inside the Pig’s Head “over 20 years ago”, and Robert Murat similarly, “about eight years ago”.

It is hard to see which article is the most “factually ridiculous”.

The Sun’s goes furthest perhaps, describing the much-loved watering hole as a “pub for paedos”.

“It’s absolute lunacy,” Hurst told the Resident. “It wasn’t even an interview. Two people came in and had a drink, and then asked me a few questions as they were leaving.”

Reacting to the “exclusive” run by the Sun, Hurst wrote on the paper’s website: “As the landlord of the Pig’s Head, I can categorically state that this story is factually ridiculous. When asked if Clement Freud had been a regular in the pub, I told them he had been here once at least 20 years ago. Further, when asked about Robert Murat, I told them he had also been here once about eight years ago. How they managed to connect the two of them is another piece of nonsense… This kind of irresponsible journalism can do no good whatsoever for anyone. Heaven only knows what kind of feeding frenzy will be unleashed next year on the 10th anniversary.”

Hurst did, however, have one memory of Clement Freud’s visit to his establishment.

“He came in with a friend, who asked me whether we had any champagne,” he told the Resident.

“I said that we didn’t. He asked me ‘why ever not’, in a superior kind of way. I said because it might attract the wrong kind of clientele.”

Hurst claims “no one believes a word” of the latest stories, yet they even get a mention in national press today, under the headline: “Freud and Murat in the same bar.”

Considering the differing time-lines, this could be construed as ‘true’ if hugely misleading.

But the affirmations in all three British papers that both men were on “nodding terms” appear as bogus as the claims that Murat had anything to do with Madeleine’s disappearance.

Readers will remember that Murat won record damages from four British newspaper groups for slurs written against him.

The Sun, Star and Mail are all properties of the groups that were also forced to make public apologies.

Speaking outside the High Court in London eight years ago, Louis Charalambous, Murat’s lawyer, described the behaviour of tabloid journalists and editors involved in the slurs as “grossly irresponsible”, saying they had shown a “reckless disregard for the truth”.

http://portugalresident.com/burgau-pub-landlord-trashes-british-press-for-latest-mccann-%E2%80%9Clunacy%E2%80%9D
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

More BS Empty A Knight On The Tiles by Dr. Martin Roberts - Only In America Blog

Post  interested Thu 23 Jun - 19:07

Dr. Martin Roberts takes on Antonella Lazzari - "A Knight On The Tiles" is dated June 23, 2016 and is available at www.onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com The article deals with Antonella going out of her way to uncover a non-connection with the McCann case.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 23 Jun - 19:34

I have just read that and came on here to post it. I'm not usually a big fan, probably as I don't understand half of it, but this was spot on!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 23 Jun - 19:35

fred