Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  cherry1 on Sun 31 Jul - 15:16

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Musselburgh_Racecourse_11_June_2016.htm


well and truly entrenched in the inner circle - called paedophile Clement Freud a friend and now enjoying the company of paedo Cyril Smith protector who dismisses child abuse Lord David Steel!
avatar
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  interested on Sun 31 Jul - 16:02

Does she actually wear those good quality wrist bands 24/7? I notice she is also wearing a fascinator just like all 'celebs' wear when they go to the races. They are celebrities best known for leaving their three children alone while they were out enjoying themselves because it was their holiday too. I hope this time they remembered to hire a sitter for their remaining two children.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2646
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  cherry1 on Sun 31 Jul - 16:30

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566158/Lord-David-Steel-paedophile-MP-Cyril-Smith-forward-knighthood-told-abuse-allegations.html
avatar
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6329
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  malena stool on Sun 31 Jul - 19:42

Still wearing those cheap plastic bracelets I see, I couldn't decide what the black object growing through her hair was though... Is she wearing it as a dare?

As an afterthought.... did she win the race they'd entered her in?
avatar
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13510
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 31 Jul - 21:29

As interested said, the thing in her hair is called a fascinator.

http://www.debenhams.com/women/occasion-hats-fascinators

She certainly deserved a prize for some sort of old nag.
avatar
Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6714
Age : 104
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  malena stool on Sun 31 Jul - 21:51

Thank you NBY, I read interested's comment regarding 'facinators' but never associated it to the radio antennae sprouting out of her forehead...

avatar
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13510
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 31 Jul - 21:53

It's not as spectacular as those worn here by Fergie's daughters. I wonder where they got their fashion sense from?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1382791/Royal-Wedding-Forget-Kate-Middletons-dress-Princess-Beatrices-hat-Facebook-hit.html
avatar
Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6714
Age : 104
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  malena stool on Mon 1 Aug - 7:39

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It's not as spectacular as those worn here by Fergie's daughters. I wonder where they got their fashion sense from?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1382791/Royal-Wedding-Forget-Kate-Middletons-dress-Princess-Beatrices-hat-Facebook-hit.html

The Royal Bank of Mummsy and Poppsy has much to answer for in cases such as this, NBY.
avatar
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13510
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  weissnicht on Mon 1 Aug - 8:08

Not Born Yesterday wrote:As interested said, the thing in her hair is called a fascinator.

http://www.debenhams.com/women/occasion-hats-fascinators

She certainly deserved a prize for some sort of old nag.

Shouldn't you do your hair before adding that stuff on your head?
avatar
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  malena stool on Mon 1 Aug - 8:15

cherry1 wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Musselburgh_Racecourse_11_June_2016.htm


well and truly entrenched in the inner circle - called paedophile Clement Freud a friend and now enjoying the company of paedo Cyril Smith protector who dismisses child abuse Lord David Steel!

It's really worrying that the 'elite' of our society are so often to be found at ease with the acceptance of 'alleged' child abuse and those who 'allegedly' perform these abhorrent acts on the most vulnerable within our communities.
avatar
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13510
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  weissnicht on Mon 1 Aug - 9:58

malena stool wrote:
cherry1 wrote:http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Musselburgh_Racecourse_11_June_2016.htm


well and truly entrenched in the inner circle - called paedophile Clement Freud a friend and now enjoying the company of paedo Cyril Smith protector who dismisses child abuse Lord David Steel!

It's really worrying that the 'elite' of our society are so often to be found at ease with the acceptance of 'alleged' child abuse and those who 'allegedly' perform these abhorrent acts on the most vulnerable within our communities.

The company mccanns keep is worrying. Very worrying. Just a coincidence...I don't think so.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10950619/It-looked-like-he-was-playing-with-me-but-it-was-abuse-and-I-was-petrified.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2566158/Lord-David-Steel-paedophile-MP-Cyril-Smith-forward-knighthood-told-abuse-allegations.html
avatar
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  interested on Mon 22 Aug - 15:44

Another article about Lord Steel in the Daily Mail (Updated 01:29 GMT, 22 August 2016) entitled: "Paedophile TV Star Sir Clement Freud was nominated for his knighthood by David Steel - who also put Cyril Smith up for the same gong".
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2646
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  malena stool on Mon 22 Aug - 19:24

interested wrote:Another article about Lord Steel in the Daily Mail (Updated 01:29 GMT, 22 August 2016) entitled: "Paedophile TV Star Sir Clement Freud was nominated for his knighthood by David Steel - who also put Cyril Smith up for the same gong". á
All members of the same young 'old boys network' perhaps........
avatar
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13510
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Day at the races with Lord David Steel!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum