Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Post  Guest on Sun 4 Sep - 8:10

cherry1 wrote:Oh so its vindictive, malicious and sad to want justice for victims of child abuse is it!

I would remind you that you have insulted victims of abuse Marky and its this kind of shameful behaviour which prevents victims coming forward.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Offensive post deleted. Please be respectful to other members.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 4 Sep - 11:59

[quote="Marky"]
cherry1 wrote:Oh so its vindictive, malicious and sad to want justice for victims of child abuse is it!

I would remind you that you have insulted victims of abuse Marky and its this kind of shameful behaviour which prevents victims coming forward.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Cliff Richard has not been cleared of anything because he has not been charged. I am deleting the above because it is offensive to the member you are addressing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Post  Guest on Sun 4 Sep - 12:25

ah, selective censorship.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 4 Sep - 12:38

Marky wrote:ah, selective censorship.

Marky you need to extend your range of expression beyond sarcasm and offensive remarks. This is your last warning. If you really cannot understand the need to be respectful, you are in the wrong place.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Post  chrissie on Sun 4 Sep - 19:37

AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:ah, selective censorship.

Marky you need to extend your range of expression beyond sarcasm and offensive remarks. This is your last warning. If you really cannot understand the need to be respectful, you are in the wrong place.

Thank you Anna, the voice of reason.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 4 Sep - 19:39

chrissie wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:ah, selective censorship.

Marky you need to extend your range of expression beyond sarcasm and offensive remarks. This is your last warning. If you really cannot understand the need to be respectful, you are in the wrong place.

Thank you Anna, the voice of reason.

Thanks Chrissie. x

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Post  cherry1 on Sat 10 Sep - 1:00

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1756638/cps-receive-second-challenge-to-decision-not-to-charge-cliff-richard-with-sex-offences/


FRESH CLIFF CHALLENGE CPS receive second challenge to decision not to charge Cliff Richard with sex offences


The case against the pop legend was dropped due to insufficient evidence earlier this year


Breaking

by emma lake

9th September 2016, 3:25 pm

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) was last month reviewing one case at the request of a male complainant, and another complainant has now requested a review.

The singer has always denied the claims.

Alleged victims are entitled to ask the CPS for a review of decisions not to charge suspects.

After the first review was lodged a spokesman for Sir Cliff said: “Sir Cliff reaffirms his innocence and has every confidence that the CPS will once again come to the right conclusion. He trusts that they will also do so as soon as possible.”

In response to this review his spokesman reiterated that statement saying: “Sir Cliff reaffirms his innocence and has every confidence the CPS will come to the right conclusion as soon as possible.”

Sir Cliff, 75, was never arrested or charged in relation to the allegations and it took just a few weeks for the CPS to reject the evidence collected over 22 months by South Yorkshire detectives.

Sir Cliff revealed his relief at an end to two years of torment while he was investigated.

After the claims were dropped he said: “I have always maintained my innocence, co-operated fully with the investigation, and cannot understand why it has taken so long to get to this point,” he said.

“Nevertheless, I am obviously thrilled that the vile accusations and the resulting investigation have finally been brought to a close.”

But he said the fact he was identified, despite not being charged, meant he had been “hung out like live bait”.

In June South Yorks Police apologised “wholeheartedly” for the additional anxiety caused by their initial handling of the media interest in its probe.

It said nine men had made allegations but five of the cases did not reach the threshold necessary for them to be considered by the CPS.

The singer, actor and TV star has enjoyed a career spanning more than half a century with hits including The Young Ones, Living Doll and Summer Holiday.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6243
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Post  malena stool on Sat 10 Sep - 10:32

cherry1 wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1756638/cps-receive-second-challenge-to-decision-not-to-charge-cliff-richard-with-sex-offences/


FRESH CLIFF CHALLENGE CPS receive second challenge to decision not to charge Cliff Richard with sex offences


The case against the pop legend was dropped due to insufficient evidence earlier this year


Breaking

by emma lake  

9th September 2016, 3:25 pm

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) was last month reviewing one case at the request of a male complainant, and another complainant has now requested a review.

The singer has always denied the claims.

Alleged victims are entitled to ask the CPS for a review of decisions not to charge suspects.

After the first review was lodged a spokesman for Sir Cliff said: “Sir Cliff reaffirms his innocence and has every confidence that the CPS will once again come to the right conclusion. He trusts that they will also do so as soon as possible.”

In response to this review his spokesman reiterated that statement saying:  “Sir Cliff reaffirms his innocence and has every confidence the CPS will come to the right conclusion as soon as possible.”

Sir Cliff, 75, was never arrested or charged in relation to the allegations and it took just a few weeks for the CPS to reject the evidence collected over 22 months by South Yorkshire detectives.

Sir Cliff revealed his relief at an end to two years of torment while he was investigated.

After the claims were dropped he said: “I have always maintained my innocence, co-operated fully with the investigation, and cannot understand why it has taken so long to get to this point,” he said.

“Nevertheless, I am obviously thrilled that the vile accusations and the resulting investigation have finally been brought to a close.”

But he said the fact he was identified, despite not being charged, meant he had been “hung out like live bait”.

In June South Yorks Police apologised “wholeheartedly” for the additional anxiety caused by their initial handling of the media interest in its probe.

It said nine men had made allegations but five of the cases did not reach the threshold necessary for them to be considered by the CPS.

The singer, actor and TV star has enjoyed a career spanning more than half a century with hits including The Young Ones, Living Doll and Summer Holiday.
The song titles say it all... IMO.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13382
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Cliff owning an apartment in Ocean Club?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 13:59


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum