Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound

2 posters

Go down

Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound Empty Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound

Post  interested Sun 16 Oct - 15:30

Surprisingly, I found this latest (Oct. 16) "Why the anti McCanns were reviled" a good read. www.cristobell.blogspot.com
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound Empty Re: Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound

Post  Badboy Sun 16 Oct - 18:26

FURTHER DOWN THE BLOG IT MWNTIONS SUMMERS AND SWAN BOOK,WHAT BOOK IS THAT.
SORRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound Empty Re: Why the anti McCanns were reviled - Cristobell Unbound

Post  interested Sun 16 Oct - 21:18

Badboy wrote:FURTHER DOWN THE BLOG IT MWNTIONS SUMMERS AND SWAN BOOK,WHAT BOOK IS THAT.

Anthony Summers and his wife Robyn Swan published "Looking For Madeleine" (2014, I think). I haven't read it because it was considered by many to be pro-McCann (the authors having met with the McCanns) and their analysis in the book was that it is most likely Madeleine was abducted.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 17 Oct - 0:38

interested wrote:
Badboy wrote:FURTHER DOWN THE BLOG IT MWNTIONS SUMMERS AND SWAN BOOK,WHAT BOOK IS THAT.

Anthony Summers and his wife Robyn Swan published "Looking For Madeleine" (2014, I think).  I haven't read it because it was considered by many to be pro-McCann (the authors having met with the McCanns) and their analysis in the book was that it is most likely Madeleine was abducted.    
THANK YOU FOR THE INFO,INTERESTED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down