Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how gullible are we

3 posters

Go down

how gullible are we Empty how gullible are we

Post  katertaif Sun 23 Oct - 11:05

The British politicos have increasingly taken us as nothing more than voting fodder. What used to be our representatives are; and in some  cases have become our masters. The referendum we had recently is in some quarters being seen as merely advisory, and our MPS are talking about overturning it. hoping that there is enough time before the next election for us to forget. By then they will have a whole new crop of promises anyway. having said that, our colonial cousins across the pond seem especially ready to believe the most outlandish things about their presidential candidates. Particularly  Trump. Several women have come forward saying he -shall we say - behaved inappropriately. one in the first class cabin of an airliner. That is one at least I cannot believe. There must have been other passengers, not to mention cabin crew.  There is usually  a member of the flight crew resting in first class as well. a call would have brought help running. This recording of what he later called 'locker room talk' of course it was. men especially young men do talk just like that when together. My wife says women do as well, so this great hulking  footballer they got on to say 'oh no we don't talk like that' must I assume talk about the flowers and how well central park looks these days. It's been a dirty campaign all round. If I was an American, I would probably vote  Trump. neither candidate appeals particularly, but he is right in the number of promises Clinton has made and broken, and the disasters she has had a hand in. Also if she becomes president there is a real danger of another 4 possibly 8 years  of Obama. That will finish them off, and probably us  with them.

how gullible are we 680495

Last edited by katertaif on Sun 23 Oct - 11:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelt word)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
how gullible are we Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how gullible are we Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

how gullible are we Empty Re: how gullible are we

Post  fuzeta Sun 23 Oct - 20:35

I absolutely do not know what to think about it all katertaif. Our lot have had a few sharp lessons from the referendum but a weeks a long time in politics, so it will be carry on as normal before long.

Yes we are taken as fools. For months now we have been shown photographs and film of all those poor very small unaccompanied refugee children in the camps at Calais. How they got there is another matter but they are there and something needed to be done, we all felt so sorry for them.

So the first of these children arrived at the beginning of the week and they are all strapping men, some obviously with a few days growth. Any girls we ask? They are so very obviously much older than they are supposed to be, some look in their 30's. Very fit and healthy looking and very well dressed. So what has happened to the children? Are they still living in that cesspit whilst these men come here in their place? I saw that the ones that arrived later this week had a big screen to shield them from public view. Obviously because they are the same as the first arrivals and there is so much publicity and concern about them being men and not children For God's sake the Government thought we are so gullible that we cannot tell men from children. So yes katertaif they think we will swallow anything, they never learn.

The USA is another thing altogether, where do they get the candidates from? For years they have had the most utter fools or war mongering presidents or a combination of both. This is obviously because only those with bucket loads of money can stand for President. The ones that can employ hundreds of staff and carry them around the States and give loads of razzmatazz. The more razzmatazz the more likely they will win.

is it not time the system changed and ordinary people without bucket loads of money could stand for President? Then I suppose the mind set of the American people would have to change. They would have to decide who to vote for without all the performing. They seem to get carried away by the glitz and glamour of the candidates that only money can provide. Until the time they decide to change this ridiculous way of deciding on a candidate they have no hope. It will only ever be buffoons running around like clowns that get elected to the presidency of the USA.

As far a Trump and Clinton are concerned, well I would abstain. One has been accused of touching up women. The other has called women who claimed her husband had molested or raped them liars. So take your pick, what a shambles.

I hope that you are well

As far as the USA is concerned where
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
how gullible are we Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how gullible are we Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sun 23 Oct - 23:21

Well stated fuzeta,full grown men taking the places of small kids ,is an utter disgrace. How the hell is this being managed from here? I felt so mad when I see that some people feel that its no big thing ,if older people are gaining the KIDS PLACES HERE. We have open doors again ,how do we know if some would come in this way ,and could turn to making a lot of trouble ,and that is putting it mildly. bets wishes joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 24 Oct - 13:53

fuzeta wrote:I absolutely do not know what to think about it all katertaif. Our lot have had a few sharp lessons from the referendum but a weeks a long time in politics, so it will be carry on as normal before long.

Yes we are taken as fools.  For months now we have been shown photographs and film of all those poor very small unaccompanied  refugee children in the camps at Calais. How they got there is another matter but they are there and something needed to be done, we all felt so sorry for them.  

So the first of these children arrived at the beginning of the week and they are all strapping men, some obviously with a few days growth. Any girls we ask?  They are so very obviously much older than they are supposed to be, some look in their 30's. Very fit and healthy looking and very well dressed. So what has happened to the children? Are they still living in that cesspit whilst these men come here in their place?   I saw that the ones that arrived later this week had a big screen to shield them from public view.  Obviously because they are the same as the first arrivals and there is so much publicity and concern about them being men and not children   For God's sake the Government thought we are so gullible that we cannot tell men from children.  So yes katertaif they think we will swallow anything, they never learn.

The USA is another thing altogether, where do they get the candidates from?   For years they have had the most utter fools or war mongering  presidents or a combination of both.  This is obviously because only those with bucket loads of money can stand for President.  The ones that can employ hundreds of staff and carry them around the States and give loads of razzmatazz. The more razzmatazz the more likely they will win.

is it not time the system changed and ordinary people without bucket loads of money could stand for President?  Then I suppose the mind set of the American people would have to change. They would have to decide who to vote for without all the performing.  They seem to get carried away by the glitz and glamour of the candidates that only money can provide.    Until the time they decide to change this ridiculous way of deciding on a candidate they have no hope. It will only ever be buffoons running around like clowns that get elected to the presidency of the USA.

As far a Trump and Clinton are concerned, well I would abstain.  One has been accused of touching up women. The other has called women who claimed her husband had molested or raped them liars.   So take your pick, what a shambles.

I hope that you are well

As far as the USA is concerned where

Hi Fuzeta

Yes I noticed the coverings forming a tunnel, so that we could not see the new arrivals. That in itself raises suspicion in our minds. They probably are older than we are told. If they have a right to be here by virtue of having relatives already here, why do they along with the rest of them throw any ID away? Why can they not o to the nearest safe country, where they are supposed to claim asylum anyway, and then go to the British Embassy and say that their cousin Shake Rattle al Roll lives here, and I want to go and join him because I miss I'm terribly. There are so many lies being told now. Whether we have taken our full share or not our infrastructure is already creaking, and the onset of winter could be extremely harmful to the NHS am.ong other things
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum