Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon

3 posters

Go down

The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon Empty The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon

Post  interested Thu 29 Dec - 18:22

I saw this article "The House On The Black Rock" by Ben Salmon mentioned while I was scanning Twitter. It is an interesting research article with maps and is dated December 28, 2016. The link to the article was listed as h42a.wordpress.com (I accessed the article by using Google and used this as reference.)
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon Empty Re: The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon

Post  weissnicht Sat 31 Dec - 13:48

interested wrote:I saw this article "The House On The Black Rock" by Ben Salmon mentioned while I was scanning Twitter.  It is an interesting research article with maps and is dated December 28, 2016.    The link to the article was listed as   h42a.wordpress.com   (I accessed the article by using Google and used this as reference.)
This?

https://h42a.wordpress.com/2016/12/28/black/

weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon Empty Re: The House On The Black Rock - Ben Salmon

Post  ann_chovey Thu 2 Feb - 19:45

Thanks both.....most interesting.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down