Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents

+6
kitti
malena stool
Chris
Marky
weissnicht
Woody
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents Empty Re: new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents

Post  Woody Tue 21 Feb - 14:13

And why did Philip Schofield say " that's all we can say"?
Woody
Woody

Number of posts : 35
Warning :
new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents Empty Re: new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 21 Feb - 14:33

It's not a new theory, of course and invites a lot of questions such as why the dogs alerted to blood and cadaver odour in the apartment, in the flower bed, the rented car, on Cuddle Cat and on Kate's clothing. Mark Williams-Thomas suggests that Maddie may have woken in the middle of the night and gone looking for her parents. The middle of the night? That, to me, is around 2 - 3am. Odd.

However, thinking about that theory, there was a report early on that blood had been found on a wall adjacent to a main road not far from the McCanns' apartment. What might fit is that Maddie did wander off, was hit by a car, the McCanns found her and hid her body temporarily in the apartment for fear of being charged with neglect leading to serious harm.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 21 Feb - 15:23

He has repeated the same s*** since ages. Just Google for it.

By fast look I found 2011, 2013, 2016..there sure is plenty more about the, 2017 repeated since years, 'new theory'

http://paedofiles.com/interviews/interview-mark-williams-thomas/

There is nothing new about MWT spouting his 'new theories' about mccanns.
The same old ex-journo's, ex-cop's, self proclaimed 'expert's' theories.

Nothing new, zero, nada, zilch.

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2012/08/mark-williams-thomas-mark-williams.html
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Tue 21 Feb - 15:36

I didn't mean that it was a new theory, just that the press are saying it is.

I thought Kate was emphatic that Maddie couldn't have gotten out of the apartment. So Mr WT doesn't believe her either.
Woody
Woody

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 21 Feb - 15:40

Another thought that just produced a sickening feeling was...Mark Williams-Thomas suggested that Maddie woke in the middle of the night and went looking for her parents. Middle of the night? Did she wake up in a house/apartment somewhere else and go looking, got hit by a car, was found and her body hidden because of what forensic investigators may find.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 21 Feb - 15:44

AnnaEsse wrote:Another thought that just produced a sickening feeling was...Mark Williams-Thomas suggested that Maddie woke in the middle of the night and went looking for her parents. Middle of the night? Did she wake up in a house/apartment somewhere else and go looking, got hit by a car, was found and her body hidden because of what forensic investigators may find.
And where is the evidence for his 'new' theory? (repeated endless since years)
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 21 Feb - 16:02

I'm more curious about why it was said, "Legally we have to leave it there". I haven't had a chance to to catch up with how the press is covering this new "theory" but I've read that "Jodie Marsh" has gone on a Twitter rage after This Morning interview. (I'm Canadian and I have no idea who she is, but I take it she is some sort of celebrity and as such will bring more focus on the neglectful parents.)
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 21 Feb - 16:13

interested wrote:I'm more curious about why it was said, "Legally we have to leave it there".  I haven't had a chance to to catch up with how the press is covering this new "theory" but I've read that "Jodie Marsh" has gone on a Twitter rage after This Morning interview.  (I'm Canadian and I have no idea who she is, but I take it she is some sort of celebrity and as such will bring more focus on the neglectful parents.)

He has don his spinning since 2009.

In short he is saying: mccanns had nothing to do with her disappearance.

He is spinning for mccanns favour, always has.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 21 Feb - 16:30

weissnicht wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Another thought that just produced a sickening feeling was...Mark Williams-Thomas suggested that Maddie woke in the middle of the night and went looking for her parents. Middle of the night? Did she wake up in a house/apartment somewhere else and go looking, got hit by a car, was found and her body hidden because of what forensic investigators may find.

I know. An old theory, but I'm just considering how it might work with what we know.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 21 Feb - 16:49

Yesterday I read somewhere (Twitter I think) that the McCanns were scheduled to be on This Morning today, but cancelled and MWT was asked to replace them. I have no idea if that was the case but it appears it has given him an opportunity to revive as "new" his very old theory. As far as theories go, I prefer to stick with the facts as contained in the official files.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 21 Feb - 20:36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZHVMtsVgjA

Watch it with a sick bucket near
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Tue 21 Feb - 20:41

AnnaEsse wrote:
weissnicht wrote:

I know. An old theory, but I'm just considering how it might work with what we know.

it won't. the circumstantial evidence. can't get away from that. follow this road, end back at the start. new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents 303636
Marky
Marky

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2017-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 21 Feb - 21:18

At least MWT doesn't agree with the McCanns that Madeleine was abducted from her bed by burglars and/or child traffickers. They will probably be furious.....again.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 21 Feb - 21:38

fred wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZHVMtsVgjA

Watch it with a sick bucket near

Poured myself a stiff drink.....sheesh.....wondered when he'd pop up again. Thanks for the link.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 21 Feb - 22:06

interested wrote:At least MWT doesn't agree with the McCanns that Madeleine was abducted from her bed by burglars and/or child traffickers.  They will probably be furious.....again.

The Mirror states that the McCanns are "baffled," by TV detective's "astonishing new theory."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 21 Feb - 23:35

AnnaEsse wrote:
interested wrote:At least MWT doesn't agree with the McCanns that Madeleine was abducted from her bed by burglars and/or child traffickers.  They will probably be furious.....again.

The Mirror states that the McCanns are "baffled," by TV detective's "astonishing new theory."

Disappointed, hurt, outraged, angry and now baffled all in the space of seven days. They sure go through the gamut of emotions.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 22 Feb - 11:00

Chris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Disappointed, hurt, outraged, angry and now baffled all in the space of seven days. They sure go through the gamut of emotions.

It reads like a script/storyline from the "Law and Order" series..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 22 Feb - 14:39

Jodie Marsh has been silenced....she was supposed to be writing an article about the mccanns now LAWYERS have pulled it....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 22 Feb - 14:53

kitti wrote:Jodie Marsh has been silenced....she was supposed to be writing an article about the mccanns now LAWYERS have pulled it....

Yes just seen that on Twitter, she writes for Closer magazine. The Mccanns are seeming quite desperate now new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents 23324
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 22 Feb - 14:59

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:Jodie Marsh has been silenced....she was supposed to be writing an article about the mccanns now LAWYERS have pulled it....

Yes just seen that on Twitter, she writes for Closer magazine.  The Mccanns are seeming quite desperate now new theory - Maddie went looking for her parents 23324

Jodie MarshVerified account‏@JodieMarsh 46m46 minutes ago
More
They said their lawyers had "raised some concerns" - it was an article simply stating the FACTS & MY opinion. Why did they NEED to stop it??

Looks like Carter-Ruck are busy!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 22 Feb - 15:47

From Closer Online 22 Feb. 14:03 - "Jodie Marsh goes on a bizarre Twitter rant about McCanns after This Morning interview".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 22 Feb - 17:38

Mark Williams Thomas said it was a very warm night....as I recall the tapas bunch said how cold it was was for the time of year, Kate had multiple layers of clothes on to keep warm....hmmm. Most apartments in Portugal/Spain have reverse air con.....heat/cool. Just wondering......
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 22 Feb - 19:23

From Jodie Marsh's Twitter account (approx. 3 hrs. ago) "If my twitter gets hacked or taken down then you know something SERIOUS is up...."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 22 Feb - 19:42

Anorak's take on the latest news: "Madeleine McCann: TV expert reads missing child's mind and un-solves crimes"
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next