Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017?

4 posters

Go down

PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017? Empty PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017?

Post  Badboy Mon 1 May - 14:23

I READ ON MSN IN A COMMENT ON STORY ABOUT WOMAN SUSPECT THAT  THERE WILL BE A PANORAMA INTERVIEW ON MAY 3,NOT SURE IF TRUE.
WONDER IF TRUE WHAT THEY WILL SAY,WOE IS US PERHAPS?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017? Empty Re: PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017?

Post  Keela Tue 2 May - 13:18

There is to be a screening of the latest interview on the evening of 3 May. It will be a rehash and more of poor me. Unfortunately there is still a lot of people who believe that they are totally innocent of any wrongdoing. My sister amongst them. She said that she felt sorry for Kate in the Fiona Bruce interview as she looked so bad and ill. Of course she is bloody ill. She is shit scared that it will all come out and that will be the end of their little cash cow.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017? Empty Re: PAMORAMA TO AIR MCCANN INTERVIEW ON 3 MAY 2017?

Post  interested Tue 2 May - 14:39

I saw an advertisement on CNN last night for a show about the investigation into the Madeleine McCann case. It will be on Friday night at 10:00 pm EDST ( given the time difference, I think that would be 3:00 am Saturday in the U.K.). I don't hold out much hope that it will be anything more that a re-cap of the past ten years - possibly just a re-broadcast of the expected Panorama show. (I don't think CNN would show the Sky program because Sky is affiliated with Fox News - a CNN Murdoch competitor.) In any case I will try to remember to watch but, after all I've read in the British press in the past week or so, I don't expect to hear anything new. Clarence Mitchell must have been working overtime to line up all this PR for the poor suffering McCanns, who continue to disrespect Madeleine by allowing this monumental farce to continue.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 2 May - 15:15

interested wrote:I saw an advertisement on CNN last night for a show about the investigation into the Madeleine McCann case.  It will be on Friday night at 10:00 pm EDST ( given the time difference, I think that would be 3:00 am Saturday in the U.K.).  I don't hold out much hope that it will be anything more that a re-cap of the past ten years - possibly just a re-broadcast of the expected Panorama show. (I don't think CNN would show the Sky program because Sky is affiliated with Fox News - a CNN Murdoch competitor.)  In any case I will try to remember to watch but, after all I've  read in the British press in the past week or so, I don't expect to hear anything new.  Clarence Mitchell must have been working overtime to line up all this PR for the poor suffering McCanns, who continue to disrespect Madeleine by allowing this monumental farce to continue.

I agree, They have, however, got to allow the farce to continue. They have two options. Declare her dead ( seven years have passed) and the cash stops flowing in. Say that they accept that there is nothing more than can be done now apart from hoping for the best and that she is found. The cash will stop flowing in. Either way they are stuffed so they have to continue with the charade.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 4 May - 12:53

DIDN'T SEE IT ,WAS IT ANY GOOD?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 4 May - 16:18

I saw another ad on CNN about their "special" on the investigation. Apparently it will not be a re-run of anything already seen in the U.K. but I expect it will contain a lot of British footage and narrative. It will be on CNN Friday night at 10:00 pm EDST which is 3:00 am Saturday in the U.K.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 4 May - 16:49

BBC.

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Thu 4 May - 16:53; edited 2 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Thu 4 May - 16:52

SKY.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 4 May - 20:45

Yahoo New UK has today (4 May, 2017) posted "Theresa May 'didn't tell truth' about Madeleine McCann report while under oath". The report says that this was from last night's Panorama documentary. Yahoo contacted Downing Street but "no comment". The Yahoo article is allowing comments.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 5 May - 23:11

jeanmonroe wrote:

BBC.
I GOT TO THE 58 SECONDS PART BEFORE SOME PROBLEM DEVELOPED,VIDEO HAD PROBLEM THEN HAD TO SIGN IN AGAIN.
I managed to use my cursor to forward to near point wher I left off

Last edited by Badboy on Sat 6 May - 22:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info spelling)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 6 May - 20:00

Warning - don't be surprised if there are "sightings" reported in the U.S. I watched part of the CNN documentary last night. I could only watch part because I could see the direction it was taking and I didn't want to get too riled up so close to bedtime with talk of burglar rings, etc. For most people who are not familiar with the case, I fear they will watch and will feel 'the poor suffering parents worst nightmare' scenario. For that reason I predict there will be probably more than one "sighting". Poor sad little Madeleine - ten years after her death so many people still adding to their resumes by by taking advantage of her to report on her "disappearance".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 8 May - 18:10

Pat Brown has tweeted: "So the media claims people are REALLY upset over the Maddie documentary starting with birdwatchers, not that the content was biased"
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 9 May - 1:16

BIRDWATCHERS? CONNECTION PLEASE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 9 May - 2:11

Badboy wrote:BIRDWATCHERS? CONNECTION PLEASE

I've read that, just before the documentary was shown, there was a short video shot of a bunch of people peering through binoculars (apparently birdwatching) which people took as an insult mimicking people looking for Madeleine.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 9 May - 12:17

interested wrote:
Badboy wrote:BIRDWATCHERS? CONNECTION PLEASE

I've read that, just before the documentary was shown, there was a short video shot of a bunch of people peering through binoculars (apparently birdwatching) which people took as an insult mimicking people looking for Madeleine.
THANKS FOR THE EXPLAINION,INTERESTED
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 9 May - 13:33

The BBC has segments between programmes featuring various people and hobbies or jobs. They have had sea swimmers in Cleveland, mountain rescue in the Brecon Beacons and others too numerous to mention apart from this one which is a group of twitchers ( bird watchers) somewhere. This particular segment is used a lot and it was either pure coincidence or someone's warped sense of humour to use it between the previous programme and Panorama.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down