Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

drunk dad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drunk dad

Post  fred on Fri 18 Aug - 7:39

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4898
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: drunk dad

Post  malena stool on Fri 18 Aug - 9:47

Thanks fred,
It causes one to wonder what a certain Ambulance Chaser would do about or comment on this particular instance...

"All English fathers do this on family holidays." might just spring to the minds of many alert to the antics of spin merchants and duplicitous wasters...
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13610
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Fri 18 Aug - 13:29

malena stool wrote:Thanks fred,
It causes one to wonder what a certain Ambulance Chaser would do about or comment on this particular instance...

"All English fathers do this on family holidays." might just spring to the minds of many alert to the antics of spin merchants and duplicitous wasters...

I agree, I can almost hear Mitchell mouthing the words. Another thing I noticed in the article, "the matter is in the hands of the authorities". Unfortunately in Madeleine's case, political interference became involved and Mr. Amaral was not permitted to continue with his investigation.
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2711
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Sat 19 Aug - 10:17

interested wrote:
malena stool wrote:Thanks fred,

I agree, I can almost hear Mitchell mouthing the words. áAnother thing I noticed in the article, "the matter is in the hands of the authorities". áUnfortunately in Madeleine's case, political interference became involved and Mr. Amaral was not permitted to continue with his investigation.

The involvement of the pesky police quite obviously lies at the door of the alcoholic father for not having a MP on his speed dial.....
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 on Sun 20 Aug - 23:27

Hi Mallina stool , well your last reply just cracked me up ,how right that is ,joyce1938.
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 332
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Mon 21 Aug - 15:08

Hi joyce1938, the fact that this irresponsible alcoholic father has been identified and the children are fortunately safe, shows that the Portuguese Police were acting efficiently and correctly and are not the 'incompetent sardine munchers', as described by our red top rags, seemingly at the request of some corrupt members of HMG.

The use of; misrepresentation, spin and blatant false news that has been brought to light since Madeleine's disappearance has destroyed whatever trust or faith most people had in the free press. Today it was announced on the news that the social media would be monitored for 'Hate Crime against individuals concerning race, ethnicity and religion and the; crime of harassment. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11653092/Police-facing-rising-tide-of-social-media-crimes.html

Is this the back door for monitoring/closing sites which disagree with government controlled policies or cover ups?
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 on Mon 21 Aug - 23:51

Hi there,yes I think it could affect what we might say on here,it went through my mind right away ,when I read the newspaper.joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 332
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  fred on Thu 24 Aug - 0:32

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4898
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Thu 24 Aug - 15:23

The two year old twins should have had a three year old sister to babysit them... that, according to a well known UK ambulance chaser is quite acceptable....
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content