Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Can you Bloody Believe it??

Go down

Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  Keela on Wed 14 Nov - 12:58

It has been reported in the Portugal News that the Met have been given another £170,000 to investigate this case. Beggars belief. Time for May to get her head out of her arse and refuse any more funds. Question the parents and the rest of the gang and end the protection around the McCanns. This has gone beyond the pale now. Funding cuts to the police and yet more money is being wasted on this.
avatar
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2356
Age : 65
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  interested on Thu 15 Nov - 1:19

As a Canadian, I can't get my head around why U.K. taxpayers aren't screaming bloody murder (literally) about the money being spent on this investigation when, as I have read, police are facing more and more tax cuts. And when you add to that, the McCanns and their friends are not to be considered "persons of interest" (I read that as suspects). Relatives and friends who know I've been following this disturbing case, frequently ask me "what's happening with the Madeline case?". When I try to explain to them the only "news" is more money is being provided to Scotland Yard, people say, "you told me that before, what's "new" since then?". Same old news, more and more money spent on an investigation which ignores the official files.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2802
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  Keela on Thu 15 Nov - 14:13

No-one would listen to any arguements not to give them more money. They cannot justify the extra money.
avatar
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2356
Age : 65
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  Badboy on Fri 16 Nov - 20:38

THEY WILL BE GIVING MORE MONEY UNTIL THE END OF ZE WORLD
avatar
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8466
Age : 52
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  interested on Sun 18 Nov - 21:35

"Two vital new leads" according to the Daily Mail - just as the money is about to run out - how many times have we heard that.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2802
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  Badboy on Mon 19 Nov - 2:30

ENLIGHTENMENT NEEDED,WHAT 2 NEW LEADS?
avatar
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8466
Age : 52
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  interested on Mon 19 Nov - 3:45

The article was written by Tracey Kandohla so should be taken with a huge amount of salt. It says police have two specific and active leads and are confident and hopeful they will get a result. They are not giving any clues about the suspects - they want to track them before they go to ground. They are still looking for the "woman in purple". It's the same old rubbish recycled once again - nothing new here.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2802
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  Badboy on Mon 19 Nov - 13:19

thought they traced 'woman in purple' back near beginning of case or something
avatar
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8466
Age : 52
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  Keela on Mon 19 Nov - 13:48

They will never find the "woman in purple" Surely in the intervening 12 years she will have changed her clothes at least once???????
avatar
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2356
Age : 65
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  interested on Mon 19 Nov - 17:02

Keela wrote:They will never find the "woman in purple" Surely in the intervening 12 years she will have changed her clothes at least once???????

Making a note to myself - 'Never buy anything purple' - I wouldn't want to run the risk these super sleuths might consider me a suspect.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2802
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  malena stool on Mon 19 Nov - 21:07

Have I miss-remembered but wasn't the 'woman in purple' the Australian millionairess with the yacht who they and their ambulance chasing loudmouth had to go on their hands and knees to apologise to?
avatar
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13837
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  interested on Tue 20 Nov - 1:07

malena stool wrote:Have I miss-remembered but wasn't the 'woman in purple' the Australian millionairess with the yacht who they and their ambulance chasing loudmouth had to go on their hands and knees to apologise to?

Do you mean the Victoria Beckham look-a-like? There have been so many "possible" persons of interest, I've lost track. It's unbelievable when the McCanns are not even considered as the best "possibles"; when in fact they are the only "possibles" given what we know from the official files.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2802
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  malena stool on Tue 20 Nov - 21:02

interested wrote:
malena stool wrote:Have I miss-remembered but wasn't the 'woman in purple' the Australian millionairess with the yacht who they and their ambulance chasing loudmouth had to go on their hands and knees to apologise to?

Do you mean the Victoria Beckham look-a-like?  There have been so many "possible" persons of interest, I've lost track.  It's unbelievable when the McCanns are not even considered as  the best "possibles"; when in fact they are the only "possibles" given what we know from the official files.

The official files aren't the ones that the Met are working to though. The files have apparently been ignored, otherwise questions asked and ignored in Portugal would have to be answered here to explain Kate's continued refusals. A normal parent of a missing child would demand to give assistance to those searching for their missing loved one. A blind man on a galloping horse would see there are gaps in their story that you could park a bus in.
avatar
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13837
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  interested on Tue 20 Nov - 23:31

malena stool wrote:
interested wrote:
malena stool wrote:Have I miss-remembered but wasn't the 'woman in purple' the Australian millionairess with the yacht who they and their ambulance chasing loudmouth had to go on their hands and knees to apologise to?

Do you mean the Victoria Beckham look-a-like?  There have been so many "possible" persons of interest, I've lost track.  It's unbelievable when the McCanns are not even considered as  the best "possibles"; when in fact they are the only "possibles" given what we know from the official files.

The official files aren't the ones that the Met are working to though. The files have apparently been ignored, otherwise questions asked and ignored in Portugal would have to be answered here to explain Kate's continued refusals. A normal parent of a missing child would demand to  give assistance to those searching for their missing loved one. A blind man on a galloping horse would see there are gaps in their story that you could park a bus in.

At this point that's my main beef - the Met have totally ignored the official files and, in doing so, don't even consider the McCanns to be even "possible" suspects.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2802
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  malena stool on Wed 21 Nov - 22:01

interested wrote:
malena stool wrote:
interested wrote:
malena stool wrote:Have I miss-remembered but wasn't the 'woman in purple' the Australian millionairess with the yacht who they and their ambulance chasing loudmouth had to go on their hands and knees to apologise to?

Do you mean the Victoria Beckham look-a-like?  There have been so many "possible" persons of interest, I've lost track.  It's unbelievable when the McCanns are not even considered as  the best "possibles"; when in fact they are the only "possibles" given what we know from the official files.

The official files aren't the ones that the Met are working to though. The files have apparently been ignored, otherwise questions asked and ignored in Portugal would have to be answered here to explain Kate's continued refusals. A normal parent of a missing child would demand to  give assistance to those searching for their missing loved one. A blind man on a galloping horse would see there are gaps in their story that you could park a bus in.

At this point that's my main beef - the Met have totally ignored the official files and, in doing so, don't even consider the McCanns to be even "possible" suspects.

My thoughts are similar to yours, that the report of Met have being told who not to be seen viewing as, "possible suspects" is an accurate one. But when they question a moribund wheelchair bound cancer patient in a hospital bed in Germany, it does suggest that they may eventually have to investigate along a more realistic pathway..
avatar
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13837
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Can you Bloody Believe it??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum