Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brendan, too much beer?

2 posters

Go down

Brendan, too much beer? Empty Brendan, too much beer?

Post  pm Thu 16 Apr - 21:17

Brendan, too much beer?

Another example of low quality journalism. Brendan de Beer, who lives in Portugal and likes to insult Portuguese people (see this...) pretends to be a journalist. I know he has a professional card (nº 7055, just like me, but I have a few more years of experience, my professional card is nº 734) but I doubt he is a journalist. Anyway, I have to agree that Mr. Brendan de Beer has done a superb job “cleaning” the most shocking lie of the Mccann team.

As everybody remember, Jane Tanner (the woman who had a vision, not on the road to Damascus, but at Praia da Luz) told police she saw Gerry Mccann and Jeremy Wilkins talking, near the gate of apartment A5, around 21h15, the night Madeleine “disappeared”. Jane Tanner was going to her apartment and walked by the two man, on a narrow street. But Jeremy Wilkins, in the statements he gave to police, is quite clear: he didn't saw Jane Tanner, while he was talking to Gerry Mccann – he saw her, almost one hour before that, in front of apartment A5.

Now, look at how Mr. “Brendan too much Beer” changes the all situation: “A response which led to the question over his disagreement with Jane Tanner [a member of the so-called Tapas 7] over where he was standing as Miss Tanner walked passed him the night she spotted a man taking what she believed to be a man carrying a child”.

Are you just stupid, Mr. Brendan de Beer? Do you think we are all stupid? Or did somebody paid you to do this manipulation?

Posted by Paulo Reis at 05:34:00 6 comments Links to this post
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Brendan, too much beer? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brendan, too much beer? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Brendan, too much beer? Empty Re: Brendan, too much beer?

Post  Susan Thu 16 Apr - 22:30

Beer? No he's on the hard stuff!

Meths maybe? Brendan, too much beer? 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Brendan, too much beer? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brendan, too much beer? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 16 Apr - 23:55

What an idiot!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 17 Apr - 6:35

None of these people have a conscience. If the truth ever comes out and I sincerely hope it does all these "friends" of the mccanns will have Maddys blood on their hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down