Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Much further than we had left it

Go down

Much further than we had left it Empty Much further than we had left it

Post  pm Sun 10 May - 9:43

"I took my check about 10 o’clock, and went in through the, sliding patio doors, and I just stood actually, and I thought Oh, all quiet… and to be honest I might of, been tempted to turn around, then but I just noticed that the door, the bedroom door, where the 3 children were sleeping, was open much further than we had left it, I went to close it to about here…"

we left it! - kate says on the tv programe

she is finaly saying that no one check the apartement after they left????
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Much further than we had left it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Much further than we had left it Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Much further than we had left it Empty Re: Much further than we had left it

Post  Guest Sun 10 May - 10:27

pm wrote:"I took my check about 10 o’clock, and went in through the, sliding patio doors, and I just stood actually, and I thought Oh, all quiet… and to be honest I might of, been tempted to turn around, then but I just noticed that the door, the bedroom door, where the 3 children were sleeping, was open much further than we had left it, I went to close it to about here…"

we left it! - kate says on the tv programe

she is finaly saying that no one check the apartement after they left????

Yes thats what she's saying. That means the tapas friends know Maddy wasnt in the apartment when they left for dinner and Maddy was dead before they left for dinner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sun 10 May - 10:59

pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Much further than we had left it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Much further than we had left it Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down