Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The things they do....shrine for Maddie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The things they do....shrine for Maddie

Post  Guest on Fri 22 May - 23:04

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id231.html

Put the link into your browser and scroll to the end of the page til you get to the part about the 'shrine to Madeleine', I wondered about that pot when i saw it in their house. When you consider all of the negative press they get - it's a strange thing to put there.

Back to top Go down

Re: The things they do....shrine for Maddie

Post  Guest on Sat 23 May - 0:59

Allison wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id231.html

Put the link into your browser and scroll to the end of the page til you get to the part about the 'shrine to Madeleine', I wondered about that pot when i saw it in their house. When you consider all of the negative press they get - it's a strange thing to put there.

Terramundi money pots shopcreator

Tradition - Once the first coin is dropped the money pot must be fed until full upon which time it must be smashed whilst making a wish. It is customary to replace the pot and spend the money on 'good things', they bring good fortune.

(...) Each money pot contains a separate fortune card. Money pots hold approximately £200 in mixed silver.

i dont think its odd at all. they love money but it looks like an urn where ya put ashes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 23 May - 7:58

StGerald wrote:
Allison wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id231.html

Terramundi money pots shopcreator

Tradition - Once the first coin is dropped the money pot must be fed until full upon which time it must be smashed whilst making a wish. It is customary to replace the pot and spend the money on 'good things', they bring good fortune.

(...) Each money pot contains a separate fortune card. Money pots hold approximately £200 in mixed silver.

i dont think its odd at all. they love money but it looks like an urn where ya put ashes

That's why I thought it was insensitive

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn on Sat 23 May - 9:37

At first glance, thought it was an urn. Ashes went through my mind too.

lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:09

Sponsored content