Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death'

2 posters

Go down

Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death' Empty Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death'

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jun - 11:11

A 15-year-old boy beat a toddler to death, a court in Manchester has been told.

Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death' 15314386

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, denies murdering two-year-old Demi Mahon on July 17 last year.

The child's mother, Ann Marie McDonald, sobbed as she gave evidence before jurors at Manchester Crown Court.

Ms McDonald told the jury of six men and six women that she left her daughter with the defendant at a house in Eccles, Salford, for around 90 minutes while she popped out to pick up her child benefit and buy a birthday card.

She said that when she returned he was standing outside the house with a man.

Ms McDonald claimed the defendant then said to her: "I picked her up - I might have hurt her - and she fell in the park."

She said she rushed into the house and found her daughter in bed with the bedclothes partially covering her face.

Ms McDonald said: "Her face was bruised. I tried to pick her up and her head flopped back. She couldn't breathe properly.

"I screamed 'Why haven't you rung an ambulance?' He said 'I never done nothing, I've not done nothing'."

Ms McDonald, who is known as Sindy, sobbed as she pointed to the defendant and said: "He did that to my daughter", before leaving the court in tears.

Prosecutor Howard Bentham QC said: "When her small body was examined by Dr Naomi Carter, pathologist, Dr Carter found 68 sites of injury on that small body.

"We say every one of those injuries were caused by this young man.

"They were all over her body but many of them were to her head and face and Dr Carter drew the conclusion that young Demi had probably been punched repeatedly in the face."

Mr Bentham told the jury that the defence will argue that their client suffered an abnormality of mind which impaired his responsibility.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death' Empty Re: Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death'

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jun - 11:12

Toddler Demi 'Was Punched' Before Death

Two-year-old Demi Mahon had been repeatedly punched and suffered 68 separate injuries before her death in July 2008, a court has heard. The evidence was presented at the trial of a teenage boy, who denies the girl's murder. Sky's Tessa Chapman reports.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Toddler-Demi-Mahon-Was-Punched-Repeatedly-Before-Her-Death-In-Eccles-A-Court-Hears/Video/200906415314761?lpos=video_Article_Related_Content_Region_1&lid=VIDEO_15314761_Toddler_Demi_Mahon_Was_Punched_Repeatedly_Before_Her_Death_In_Eccles%2C_A_Court_Hears
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death' Empty Re: Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death'

Post  kitti Tue 23 Jun - 16:35

God give me strengh!!!

15...what hope is now for him!

That poor little darling, god bless her xxxx
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 23 Jun - 19:21

Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death' 389741 I hate seeing the faces of these poor little innocent kids and although I try not to......I think of my little Rhianna and what she would go through had she been in that position and that is what kills me!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Boy, 15, 'Beat Two-Year-Old Girl To Death' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 24 Jun - 23:40

God.....How sickening.

I hope this baby girl is at peace now playing with the angels...

Rest in Peace Demi, sleep well x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down