Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost child found in suitcase

2 posters

Go down

Lost child found in suitcase Empty Lost child found in suitcase

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun - 7:32

Girl found asleep in suitcase

http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=148168213

A little girl whose disappearance sparked a huge police search was found two hours later sleeping inside a suitcase at her home.
Muumbe Hapenga's father phoned the emergency services after a frantic and fruitless search of their house in Netherhall, Leicester.
Police cars and helicopters were deployed and neighbours, friends and off-duty officers joined the effort to find her, scouring streets and gardens for the three-year-old.

Interesting item here , proves a couple of points as in suitcases holdalls etc might not always be checked in panic situations .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost child found in suitcase Empty Re: Lost child found in suitcase

Post  lynn Fri 26 Jun - 10:36

That s a good point Allstar, could Madeleine have been playing hide and seek and gotten into a suitcase or holdall, or carrybag! Where is GM's carry bag we all know about? Just a thought here. Tennis bags are quite big as well. Lost child found in suitcase 303636
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
Lost child found in suitcase Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lost child found in suitcase Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 26 Jun - 10:40

lynn wrote:That s a good point Allstar, could Madeleine have been playing hide and seek and gotten into a suitcase or holdall, or carrybag! Where is GM's carry bag we all know about? Just a thought here. Tennis bags are quite big as well. Lost child found in suitcase 303636

I don't think so. She would have had to zip it up from the inside. Also they used tracker dogs, wouldn't they have found her?
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
Lost child found in suitcase Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lost child found in suitcase Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun - 11:09

Angelina wrote:
lynn wrote:That s a good point Allstar, could Madeleine have been playing hide and seek and gotten into a suitcase or holdall, or carrybag! Where is GM's carry bag we all know about? Just a thought here. Tennis bags are quite big as well. Lost child found in suitcase 303636

I don't think so. She would have had to zip it up from the inside. Also they used tracker dogs, wouldn't they have found her?

Very true about zipping it up herself but she could have been zipped up by someone else. When were the dogs brought in?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 26 Jun - 11:18

Dogwood wrote:
Angelina wrote:

Very true about zipping it up herself but she could have been zipped up by someone else. When were the dogs brought in?

Yes it could have been but that, of course, means it was no accident.

I'm not sure when the dogs were bought in but I think it was either that night or the next day. Perhaps someone else knows.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun - 11:21

Angelina wrote:
Dogwood wrote:
Angelina wrote:

Yes it could have been but that, of course, means it was no accident.

I'm not sure when the dogs were bought in but I think it was either that night or the next day. Perhaps someone else knows.

If its true about Gerrys bag going missing then that adds to this mystery. Especially as Clarry said he didnt ever own one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down