Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Connections

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lost Connections Empty Lost Connections

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:18

BELOW ARE A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT MISSING BUT THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE TRYING TO LOCATE THEM AS THEY HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH THEM IN DIFFERENT WAYS.

Last edited by Antoinette on Wed 1 Jul - 11:27; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Mary Ethel Atkinson Nee Dunnion

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:19

Mary Ethel Atkinson Nee Dunnion

Submitted By: Leslie Cyril Atkinson
Contact Person: Leslie Cyril Atkinson
Contact Details: Drouin, Australia

Date Submitted: Saturday, 30 Jun, 2001

CONTACT info@missing.ws

Details of the Lost Contact

Mary Ethel Atkinson Nee Dunnion

Mary Ethel Dunnion was born on the 14.8.20, in Co Tyrone, (Strabane), and married a british soldier in 1941 in Coleraine. At the time she was living in Cross Lane Coleraine, in a house owned by Doherty. She moved back to Tyrone before leaving for Birmingham UK where in 1951, she disappeared, not known if she remarried. If you know of her whereabouts can you email me at above address.

I am also searching for information on Sarah Dunnan
comments: I am looking for anyone who knew the Dunnan family who worked at the Sion Mills, and also a James Doherty, who worked as a farmer Policeman at Sion, he lived at Beechmount, Strabane, with Sarah, after marrying in Letterkenny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Francis [frank] Barry

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:21

Francis [frank] Barry

Submitted By: michael johnston
Contact Person: info@missing.ws
Date Submitted: 22/05/2005

Francis [frank] Barry

My father, Francis (Frank) Barry, was from gneeveguilla county kerry and left home in 1954 to work in england for alfred mcalpine where he met my mother, he has surviving sisters still living in ireland kitty in gneeveguilla and mary in cork,when he left home he wrote letters back home for three years and the last letter they recieved was from scotland in 1957/58 no contact since then

He moved around with his job with alfred mcalpine working on the roads and bridge building,he was also believed to be in liverpool in1959 which was the last contact his year of birth is 1933 he would now be 71, his family would dearly love to make contact with him,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Maureen Barry (Nee O'Flynn)

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:22

Maureen Barry (Nee O'Flynn)

Submitted By: Veronica O'Brien (nee o'flynn)
Contact Person: veronica or pat o'brien or info@missing.ws
Contact Details: county dublin
Date Submitted: 13/01/2006

Maureen Barry (Nee O'Flynn)

I am trying to make contact with Maureen Barry (Nee O' Flynn) Some people told me that she could have been called Mary. She was a native of Fermoy and worked for Murphys of Rosenberg

I think she got married to a Mr Barry who was a member of the defence forces and may have been stationed at the curragh kildare.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Aloysius Patrick Box

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:23

Aloysius Patrick Box

Lost Connections Abox10
Submitted By: Ruby Mc Mahon
Contact Person: Ruby Mc Mahon or email info@missing.ws
Contact Details: Ballymena, Co Antrim

Date Submitted: Saturday, 2 Dec, 2000

Aloysius Patrick Box

Born 4 March 1940 in UK or Amercia

My dad Aloysius Patrick Box was born on 4 March 1940, at 3 Church Wall, Bishop Gate, Derry, N Ireland. He was in the Merchant Navy from 1955 to Dec 1962.

My mum has told me that work was hard to find in Derry. So on the 2 June 1964 my dad went to England. He went to Luton where he found work at Vauxhalls. He only worked there for one month. He did not write home, He never came home again. He left behind a wife, 2 children and one on the way. Dad's brother tells me that he did write home 3 times, Twice with the money in it for us to come over, The 3rd time he sent the tickets with a note saying if she did not come this time she and us would never see him again. I am now 40 years old with a son of 22. All my life I have lived in hope that one day my dad would come for me. I am now starting to run out of hope, I have looked everywhere I can think of for dad with no luck.

He had a Height of about 5" 7 to 5" 9, Brown eyes, Was slim built with dark brown hair. He loved to go fishing. Dad if you are out there PLEASE PLEASE let me know you are alive and well. I mean you no harm. I will meet on your terms.

Update Monday, 4 June, 2001

My dad was also known as AL, ALA, ALAN. I have been told he was in WESTON-SUPER-MARE 1967/1969.. He was then spotted in NEW YORK/BOSTON USA between Dec1979 and Jan 1980

If any one has any more information please get in touch. No matter how old or small the info might be to you it can mean alot for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Thomas Boyland

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:24

Thomas Boyland

Submitted By: Helen Donnelly
Contact Person: Kathleen Lafferty info@missing.ws
Contact Details: Ireland
Date Submitted: 06/02/2007

Please click here to let the webmaster know if you have any information about this lost contact.

Thomas Boyland

Thomas Boyland went to New York at about the age of 18. He was born in 1948 on the 12th of May. it is known he was in Hampton Bays from 1970-1975 and in Palm Beach Florida in 1976, this was the last contact with him. I think he worked as a machanic. He came form Granard Co Longford . Any information on his whereabouts would be welcome.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Francis Brady

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:25

Francis Brady

Submitted By: Amanda Coyle
Contact Details: Co.Louth
Date Submitted: 11/11/2006

Francis Brady

Francis Brady is my dad. I have been in contact with him once or twicebut I lost contact with him and i have tried all i can to get in contact with him.

He is meduim build short in size stumpy middle aged man about 39-40 years of age if anyone knows this person plesase get in contact with me i'm due to get married and i want him to be there. i have tried all i can to get in contact with him and this has not worked so this is my last hope.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty kieron Brady

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:29

kieron Brady

Submitted By: John cleary
Contact Person:info@missing.ws
Date Submitted: 07/04/2005

Please click here to let the webmaster know if you have any information about this lost contact.

kieron Brady

Kieron Brady is from Ireland was a friend of my mother (lesley) in Bolton Lancs in 1973-74. I know that he was searching for me in the 1980's and I would like to make contact. He was in the Merchant Navy at one stage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Judith Brandriff (Sloan)

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:30

Judith Brandriff (Sloan)

Submitted By: Ruth O'Connell
Contact Details: Co Cork
Date Submitted: 18/04/2007

Judith Brandriff (Sloan)

I am searching for Judith Brandriff (Sloan). She is my first cousin on my mother's side. My mum is the only person of that generation still alive and Judith is her only niece. The last address we had for her was 112 Stirling St, Dunblane, Scotland. This is where she moved to after she married a Scotsman. We think she moved from there to a place called Alva, but lost her address.

The last time we saw her was when she returned for her father's funeral about 25 years ago. My mum stopped receiving Christmas cards from her a couple of years after that. We have no real idea where she is living at the moment. She would be about 60 years of age.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Re: Lost Connections

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:32

George Andrew Briggs

Submitted By: Kathy Briggs
Date Submitted: 14/06/2005

George Andrew Briggs

George Andrew Briggs
Born: Belfast city general hospital
Arrived: in Australia on the australias on st patricks day 1969 port melbourne or williams town
last seen late 1988 in the penrith area , sydney, 42 willoring crs? penrith
last known trade: boiler maker/welder other trades painter, barman, waiter, farm hand
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Noel Christopher Browne

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:33

Noel Christopher Browne

Submitted By: nicola kelly
Contact Person:info@missing.ws
Date Submitted: 26/06/2004

Noel Christopher Browne

Noel Browne (my grandfather) is a short stocky man with wavy grey hair. He has broad shoulders. He was from Finglas in Dublin. Noeleen (my aunt) has thick very curly hair, is married to Vincent and has three children as far as I'm aware, Pau,l Claire and ???. Sandra is slim and has short blonde hair from when i can last remember her. She works in the city in an office?, Karen has mousey coloured hair that is very curly and normally tied back. She has a son called Samuel Baker or could be browne as his dad is named Gary Baker, i am led to believe she has had another child since! also there are my uncles stephen and micheal (micheal married a girl called linda). If the above makes snese to someone can they contact the webmaster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Eileen Browne

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:34

Eileen Browne

Submitted By: Richie Brown
Contact Person: Richie Brown
Contact Details: info@missing.ws
Date Submitted: Monday, 18 Nov, 2002

Eileen Browne

I am trying to make contact with my aunt, Eileen Browne. The last contact was in 1979/80 and she was living at 54,foxbourne road Tooting London (maybe still in london area). She was not married and is in her 50's. She was born in Baldoyle,Dublin 13, and used to work on cruise ships,and then in catering. She also had a friend named alan thompson who had something to do with umpireing in cricket,i think the oval and also a Mr Alan kelman who lived in Balham and who worked in army-navy stores in holburn. If you know of her whereabouts can you contact the email address above.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Noel Patrick Browne

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:35

Noel Patrick Browne

Submitted By: Margaret McCormack
Contact Details: Co. Louth
Date Submitted: 06/02/2007

Noel Patrick Browne

Noel Patrick Browne was born at Kevins Street Hospital on the 28th of December 1949. He was fostered to a family called Brogan in Castlerea Co. Roscommon from the age of 7 or 8 years old where remained until his foster mother died in 1967. He spent some time in Galway then in Dublin . He has never been back in Roscommom since he was 19 years of age . If anyone knows of his whereabouts please get in touch and Noel if you are out there please get in touch with an old school friend Greg. Kelly in Castlerea and some other friends that would love to see you again, Kathleen Brogan (Curran) would love to see you .

<< Back to Lost Contacts Index
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Con Buckley

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:36

Con Buckley

Submitted By: Emma Coughlan
Contact Person: Emma
Contact Details: info@missing.ws
Date Submitted: 30/08/2006

Con Buckley

I have not heard from Con Buckley in years, last we heard he was in Germany, Berlin. Prior to that he lived in the Palmers Green area of London. I am his niece and would love just to know that he is Ok Con is originally from Co Cork.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Elizabeth Rogers Burke

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:37

Elizabeth Rogers Burke

Submitted By: Mary Nibbs
Contact Person: Mary Nibbs info@missing.ws
Contact Details: Dublin Ireland

Date Submitted: Tuesday, 19 Aug, 2003

Elizabeth Rogers Burke

Elizabeth went missing 45 years ago left 6 children behind were only babies all of them and are well and married with children. I would love to know if Elizebeth is alive. I think of her always. Love you Mam if you are out there.
Mam, I am now 50 years old
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Susan Burns

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:38

Susan Burns

Submitted By: Georgina Din
Contact Details: UK
Date Submitted: 15/05/2007

Susan Burns

I am trying to make contact with Susan Burns who was born in 1929 in Dublin. Fathers name Bernard, sisters name Kathleen? Came to England late 1940's. Settled in Birmingham and married Mohammed Din in December 1950. Had 6 children between 1951-1958. Left family home in 1958, children taken into care, youngest child (me) 3 months old when my Mother left. Father was too ill to look after children on permanent basis. He died in 1968.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Margaret (golly) Butterfield nee Kelly

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:39

Margaret (golly) Butterfield nee Kelly

Submitted By: Edel Meighan
Contact Person: Edel Meighan info@missing.ws
Contact Details: Kilkenny Ireland

Date Submitted: 2004

Margaret (golly) Butterfield nee Kelly

she has 3 brothers, john,dinny,paddy and one sister elizabeth (lilly).Her father's name was Thomas and her mother was Anastatia. Golly left to go to England with her sister lilly.Her father worked as a blacksmith in the mount juliet estate in co. kilkenny.Her brother john married mary blanchfield. They eloped to England to get married. Golly and her family later moved to 'the ring 'in bennettsbridge co. kilkenny ireland,to live prior to her moving to England. Her brother John hasn't seen her in over 30 years. Her last known address was in Tottenham London area.

Margaret 'Golly' was married to 'Bill Long' who is deceased. He was from 'Summerhill' in Dublin. Her sister Elizabeth 'Lilly' was married to Gerry Long from Offaly, it is unknown if he is alive or dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Patrick John Byrne

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:40

Patrick John Byrne

Submitted By: Maria Margaret Byrne
Date Submitted: 29/07/2005

Patrick John Byrne

Patrick John Byrne is from Dublin. I met him 4 to 5 years ago and would like to make contact again. His sisters are Agnes (deceased), and Bernadette and he has a brother James and a brother, Brian. He was born in 1945 and the last I heard was that he may be in a nursing home in the Dublin 7/8 area.

He has three daughters, Christine (1968) Katherine Anne
(1967)and Maria Margaret (1970).

He is described as being:

Average height 5' 8" - 5' 10"
Short, fair hair
slightly chubby
Always wears a suit
Any information would be appreciated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty andrew jim or marie Byrne

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:41

andrew jim or marie Byrne

Submitted By: Georgina Toye
Contact Person: iinfo@missing.ws
Date Submitted: 04/11/2004

andrew jim or marie Byrne

i am looking for these relations of my father's JOHN TOYE my dad is now 81 lived in harolds cross dublin left in 1940 to live in coventry he would love to contact andrew jim or marie IF ANY ONE CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME i know they once lived in rathfarnham if this is any help thankyou GEORGINA

<< Back to Lost Contacts Index
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Patrick Anthony Byrne

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:42

Patrick Anthony Byrne

Submitted By: Noel Byrne
Contact Details: Essex
England

Date Submitted: 18/12/2006

Patrick Anthony Byrne

Patrick Anthony Byrne was my father. He left home some 35 years ago, and we haven't seen him since. There are five children, and we all long to see our Dad again.

We are no longer in touch with our mother.
Dad is approx 65 years old, and when he first moved to England, lived in Melton Mowbry. He left school to join the army.

Dad met my num in Lancashire, and got married in Manchester or Wigan. soon after I was born, we moved to Northampton, which is where Dads brothers(4) and one sister lived. My father is originally from County Monaghan.

We have lost complete contact with Dad, and don't really know where to start in trying to contact him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Michael Byrne

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:43

Michael Byrne

Submitted By: Ruth Deery
Contact Details: Co Kerry
Date Submitted: 21/06/2007

Michael Byrne

I am trying to make contact with Michael Byrne. Born in Dublin and I last saw him in Dublin. He would be in his late 40's early 50's now. His parents are Elizabeth and Paddy Byrne. I really would like to make contact with him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty James J Cahill

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:43

James J Cahill

Submitted By: Michael Cahill
Contact Person: Michael Cahill info@missing.ws
Contact Details: Bermingham England

Date Submitted: Saturday 16 March 2002

James J Cahill

My father, James J Cahill, was born on 7 July 1902 in 24 Blackhall Street Dublin. They lived on Findlatar Street and later moved nearby to Sullivan Street (just off infirmary road). He married in the church of the Holy family, Aughrim Street on 10 August 1932. He had served inthe Irish army and between 1928-29 he worked as a rep for Lyons Tea Ltd. It is also known that he was a "blue shirt" but he did not go to Spain in 1936. But this was the year that he disappeared without trace and all our lives we have been wondering what happened to him. His father was Jame Cahill and he worked all his life in Guinness' Brewery and his mother was Bridget Casey. All our searches for information have so far failed but maybe somebody knows something
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Antony francis canavan

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:45

Antony francis canavan

Submitted By: nadine fraser
Contact Person: nadine fraser info@missing.ws
Date Submitted: 06/08/2004

Antony francis canavan

last seen 30 years ago then he had a thick black head of hair and a thick black moustache. i would love to hear from any one who has any information on where he is or has been in the last 30 years. i think he is from wexford somewhere and has relations there.

He was tall and dark with a thick black moustache, 30 years ago but i was only a baby then and cant really rember it. His surname is either Canavan or Stephenson
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Maura Carroll

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:46

Maura Carroll

Submitted By: una rayner
Contact Person:info:missing.ws
Contact Details: portsmouth UK
Date Submitted: 08/11/2006

Maura Carroll

I am searching for Maura Carroll. She is possably in her early 80s. last known living in Dublin southern ireland. She lived on Nelson Street Dublin in 1952 if anyone knows of her where abouts or any relatives please get in touch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Dennis (Din) Carroll

Post  Guest Wed 1 Jul - 11:46

Dennis (Din) Carroll

Submitted By: Anne Marie Wall Frank
Contact Person: Anne Marie Wall Frank info@missing.ws
Contact Details: USA
Date Submitted: 26/06/2005

Dennis (Din) Carroll

Dennis (Din) Carroll is my uncle. I have never met him but would like to be able to locate him for my mom and the rest of his siblings. Din was last seen somewhere in the London area in the late 1950's. He used to visit his brother and sister-in-law there. He has been know to have used alias's. Din would be in his mid 60's at this time. Most of his siblings have returned back to Ireland to the town where they all grew up. I know that they would love to hear from Din or about him. The last that my Mom knew of him, he was dating a girl from Wales. If any one has any information regarding Din it would be greatly appreciated. His siblings names are: Mary, Joan, Jimmy, Olive, Pat, John and Betty. My mom is Pat. She and Din were extremely close growing up and she would love to find out something about her long lost brother.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost Connections Empty Re: Lost Connections

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next