Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40' documentary CBS news...

Go down

40' documentary CBS news... Empty 40' documentary CBS news...

Post  Guest Sun 26 Jul - 21:13

In this docum. we can see how non familiar people suffer under the death of an unknown girl.. it is fascinating and shamefull for the story we are hoping on for justice and righteousness.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5133108n&tag=contentBody;housing

The story is to be read on this page:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/12/13/48hours/main3615565.shtml?tag=currentVideoInfo;segmentUtilities
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

40' documentary CBS news... Empty Re: 40' documentary CBS news...

Post  Susan Sun 26 Jul - 21:33

Excellent story Dinah!

This goes to show you that real professional police go all out to get to the bottom of a case! The good ones do not give up easily and thats why I admire Amaral so much....he wont give up and Maddie deserves more than just being a face on a t-shirt on an online store!

Sgt Dudek quote:

"If anybody deserves everything you've got and then 50% more than that, it would be a child"
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
40' documentary CBS news... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10040' documentary CBS news... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 26 Jul - 22:46

Yes, I agree completely and was also thinking of Mr. Amaral who had to suffer because he is righteous

(Off topic, did you receive my mail with my ""dearly wanted picture"" ? 40' documentary CBS news... 294124 )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 26 Jul - 22:54

dinah wrote:Yes, I agree completely and was also thinking of Mr. Amaral who had to suffer because he is righteous

(Off topic, did you receive my mail with my ""dearly wanted picture"" ? 40' documentary CBS news... 294124 )

No I didnt! Can you send it again.....I've been on vacation for a whole week!

It strange writing that as I can never take a whole week 40' documentary CBS news... 23324

EDIT: YES I just got it now and I'm cropping your photo for you! 40' documentary CBS news... 849426
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
40' documentary CBS news... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10040' documentary CBS news... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Jul - 14:30

Ambersuz wrote:
dinah wrote:Yes, I agree completely and was also thinking of Mr. Amaral who had to suffer because he is righteous

No I didnt! Can you send it again.....I've been on vacation for a whole week!

It strange writing that as I can never take a whole week 40' documentary CBS news... 23324

EDIT: YES I just got it now and I'm cropping your photo for you! 40' documentary CBS news... 849426

I am sooo happy with it, really a joy when I see my doggie.... 40' documentary CBS news... Icon_flower :risas:

this one is also so cute: 40' documentary CBS news... 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down