Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jack mcclellen

Go down

jack mcclellen Empty jack mcclellen

Post  Guest Fri 21 Aug - 0:33

been looking through the net to see if this sicko as been locked up yet, can any one help i would be grateful thank you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

jack mcclellen Empty Re: jack mcclellen

Post  Guest Fri 21 Aug - 10:20

He hasnt been locked up as of yet but he is forbidden to go within 30 feet of anyone under the age of 30.

http://fogghorn.blogspot.com/2007/08/strange-case-of-jack-mclellan.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Aug - 11:04

What a weirdo...?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

jack mcclellen Empty jack maclellen

Post  Guest Fri 21 Aug - 11:30

he`s a freak yet he gets to appear on numerous chat show(i dare say gets appearance money)to talk about his now shut down web site. all because he say`s he wouldn`t sexually abuse a young girl but admits to be aroused when near them,i don`t believe him.he needs to be locked up end of.thanks eddie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Aug - 19:05

Saturday, August 04, 2007
The strange case of Jack McLellan

It's not exactly a case of punishment fitting the crime. As concerns the punishment meted out to Jack McLellan by Superior Court Judge Melvin Sandvig in Los Angeles, on Friday, it's more a matter of there not actually being any crime to punish - outside of McLellan's head, that is. Unlike those we hear about who prey on little girls, McLellan talks about it on television and has operated a web site discussing his obsessions and his methods of getting close to children and photographing them. At one time he posted photographs legally taken of young girls in public places like parks and playgrounds, but he no longer does because of public outrage.

McLellan has no arrest record. There is no evidence that he's ever committed any crimes and he claims that he never will, yet this homeless man, currently living out of his car, was served with a temporary restraining order while on his way to Chicago to make a TV appearance. He is forbidden to get withing 30 feet of anyone under 18; a condition that will make it difficult to be anywhere in public and nearly impossible to enter any commercial establishment. Since stories about him have begun to run in the media recently, mothers of small children have been making frantic complaints that their children have been photographed and the traditional hysteria that defines America is in full bloom. If you're scruffy looking and unshaven and even perhaps if you're not, it can't be a good time to be out on the streets in Southern California with a camera.

Of course this is a temporary order and he will have a chance to challenge it at a hearing set for August 24th, but I have to wonder at preemptive prosecution and thought crimes and their place in this formerly free country where fear and terror and hysteria issue from the media and consumed by the public like water from the tap. I don't want to make too strong a comparison between Salem and Santa Monica, because child molesters really do exist and witches do not, but with more and more localities putting special codes on drivers licenses tagging the owners as sex criminals for the rest of their lives; with more areas forbidding anyone once convicted of unspecified "sex crimes" to own a house or rent an apartment or have an internet account, I have to wonder if we aren't re-creating the medieval concept of outlaw. My disquiet isn't helped by the fact that more things are being labelled as "sex Crimes," including public urination or "mooning" someone out a car window and the perpetrators of such juvenile things can be linked for life with rapists and punished in perpetuity. It would be more than disquieting if such people weren't actually guilty of anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down