Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Empty Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!!

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 14:32

I just got a pm saying that Amy Fitzpatricks mum Audrey had left a msg on Sky......and did I know any new news about Amy (as i'm in Spain)....Thats a negative and we cant let her be forgotten!!

Anyway i went over to Sky and it looks partly written by her mother and parts not...so I rang Audrey to ask if it was a hoax or someone just playing around....

She told me her friend had put it there (as she's no good on the pc).....

Sky would not help her in any way in the past!!! NOT surprising...I also asked what CM was doing...she said he's still too busy with the McCanns...hmmm

So I asked her permission to put up ALL the pages here from all the sites....she said she'd be most grateful and said she'd stop by here if I sent her the link....

The poor woman is going through hell trying to get Amys name out there....so please all....take some time to bump up the thread if and when you have time to keep it going please......

I'll be putting up all her webpages and sites etc as we speak :)

Thanks so much!!! xxx

Last edited by Ambersuz on Tue 12 Aug - 13:49; edited 2 times in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!!

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 19:21

Melanie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:It isnt Amy's mum....it is a friend of Amys mum.....She is doing it to help out Audrey!

I just emailed her Amber to see what else I could do. Maybe we need to lobby the UK government to help her as much as they helped Madeleine?

I've been thinking about this for hours now....and I think i'm going to start writing emails to the UK press to ask why they havent reported her as they did Maddie and Shannon....

Lets see if I get any answers....

I wont bother with Sky cause they've been ignoring Amys mum and if they ignore her....they wont take any notice of me...but anyway its better than not doing anything at all.....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!!

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 19:25

Tosca wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:It isnt Amy's mum....it is a friend of Amys mum.....She is doing it to help out Audrey!

Amber are you friends with amy's mum if yes tell her we are thinking of her :Hugs:

NO i'm not friends with her....I spoke to her on the phone today for about 15 to 20 minutes about this.....I will be meeting her at some stage to get posters etc for this end as I live 20 minutes from her.....

Maybe we could all distribute some posters....

I dont mind paying the costs to send them to you if you dont mind getting them up...maybe your local shops....

Everything helps!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 19:30

LaMisty wrote:
Melanie wrote:
LaMisty wrote:
Melanie wrote:I wonder if the 3 a's will allow someone to post on there about Amy? There is a lot of clever people that just may be able to write letters to the right people

I'm a member there. Want would you like written?

I dont know just copy the post that she has left on SKY and ask can anyone help? Just a thought

I'll ask one of the mods first. The 3A's is private now so i dont think it will get exposure there.

No it wont get exposure but maybe someone can come up with ideas......
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 10:03

LaMisty wrote:I have to leave now but before i do may i suggest that you put this thread on the open thread with Amys links so it gets exposure too. Someone might see it and come in with ideas.

Yes i guess you are right.....

But i've just been emailing with Amys mum and I dont really want to share that with guests...as I was going just just leave it here for you all to see.....

Here's the last email I got....past emails have been about posters and ideas etc so I wont bother posting those here....

Subject: RE: Amy...........
To: ambertech1@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 4:37 AM

Morning, im just lierally after getting off your forum ! Great to see the comments. Im going to pass on the link to the lady who helps me, she works voluntary for a missing childrens charity. Great that your going to do all that for Amy, i know ALL the UK press were emailed and no answer even ! Just have to keep at them !
Thankyou for all your help x
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 12:37

Coconut wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
LaMisty wrote:I have to leave now but before i do may i suggest that you put this thread on the open thread with Amys links so it gets exposure too. Someone might see it and come in with ideas.

Yes i guess you are right.....

But i've just been emailing with Amys mum and I dont really want to share that with guests...as I was going just just leave it here for you all to see.....

Here's the last email I got....past emails have been about posters and ideas etc so I wont bother posting those here....

Subject: RE: Amy...........
To: ambertech1@yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 4:37 AM

Morning, im just lierally after getting off your forum ! Great to see the comments. Im going to pass on the link to the lady who helps me, she works voluntary for a missing childrens charity. Great that your going to do all that for Amy, i know ALL the UK press were emailed and no answer even ! Just have to keep at them !
Thankyou for all your help x

At least she took the time to email you for your good work. Kate wouldnt have.

Audrey Fitzpatrick is a woman who cares and does alot of the running around herself...including sending emails....

Its amazing how the govt, investors or reporters are just ignoring this missing child....

I am going to start sending emails tonight to all the press.....I'm thinking of something to use as a text to spam them all :)
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 12 Aug - 14:57

Beyond reasonable doubt wrote:Wishing you good luck with this posters. Amber is you need any help spamming - email me the list and content and I'll get to it tomorrow. :Jump:

And if we sent her photo to all the hotels we can find in the list all embassies?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 12 Aug - 15:09

From here:

http://europa.eu/abc/travel/embassy/index_pt.htm

you can find all the embassies e.mails

AMBER: WHAT MESSAGE WE CAN SEND?????

WILL BE BETTER IF WE SEND FOR ALL THE SAME message IN ENGLISH (except for PT that i will send one also in PT)
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 15:11

Beyond reasonable doubt wrote:Wishing you good luck with this posters. Amber is you need any help spamming - email me the list and content and I'll get to it tomorrow. :Jump:

OK thats another great idea...

I'll start by getting email addresses for all the newpapers and list them here!!

Then we can all email them en masse Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! 849426
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 15:13

Beyond reasonable doubt wrote:
pm wrote:

And if we sent her photo to all the hotels we can find in the list all embassies?

I wouldn't know where to start. You and all the bright ones Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! 25346 have a :Chat: and then tell us what to do.

OK dont worry.....you'll know what to do when i get it all together....you all come up with ideas and i'll piece it together.....on a thread and if you can all help i'll really appreciate it Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 12 Aug - 15:14

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:

I wouldn't know where to start. You and all the bright ones Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! 25346 have a :Chat: and then tell us what to do.

OK dont worry.....you'll know what to do when i get it all together....you all come up with ideas and i'll piece it together.....on a thread and if you can all help i'll really appreciate it Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Icon_flower

we will help Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Icon_flower Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Icon_flower
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 12 Aug - 15:26

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:

Private Brad seeking permission to go out tonight? Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! 613255

Tomorrow I'll :Dancer: to it!

HEYYYYYYYYY Brad

where you want to go tonight?????
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 13 Aug - 13:58

eddie wrote:Count me in, anything I can do let me know xx Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Icon_flower

Oh btw? Might be a good idea to think of an 'emblem' (ie a flower or symbol, something that is instantly recognisable) and put it on all the emails so that as soon as it's opened people will remember Amy immediately.

Maybe find one for the forum and use that?
Just an idea.

Great idea too eddie Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Empty AMY

Post  Guest Wed 13 Aug - 21:39

Hi I set up the thread on Sky news for Amy's Mam. The reason I put Our Daughter on it is because I thought it would get more attention. I do have permission Form Audrey to post information about Amy wherever I can get her information put. I work for an organisation called Forever Searching which highlights the disappearance od children all over the world, I have worked on Amy's case since she went missing and it is very hard to get the media to highlight Amy's story. I have emailed most of the UK papers and All Irish and Spanish newspapers. I have a database of radio stations and magazines also and i am in the process of sending these out also. I have also emailed every european airport to let them know she is missing. If anyone wants a copy of amy's poster please get in touch with me at antoinette@foreversearching.com and I will gladly pass it onto you.

Thank you all so much for your support for Amy and her family. I know Audrey is extremely greatful for the support.

Antoinette
www.foreversearching.com
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 13 Aug - 21:52

itsmexxx wrote:Hi I set up the thread on Sky news for Amy's Mam. The reason I put Our Daughter on it is because I thought it would get more attention. I do have permission Form Audrey to post information about Amy wherever I can get her information put. I work for an organisation called Forever Searching which highlights the disappearance od children all over the world, I have worked on Amy's case since she went missing and it is very hard to get the media to highlight Amy's story. I have emailed most of the UK papers and All Irish and Spanish newspapers. I have a database of radio stations and magazines also and i am in the process of sending these out also. I have also emailed every european airport to let them know she is missing. If anyone wants a copy of amy's poster please get in touch with me at antoinette@foreversearching.com and I will gladly pass it onto you.

Thank you all so much for your support for Amy and her family. I know Audrey is extremely greatful for the support.

Antoinette
www.foreversearching.com

Antoinette...thanks for all the work you are doing for all these missing children...I admire you!!!

I know you have permission from Audrey as we've spoken on the phone and by email....but it doesnt matter who gets the word across....the point is....it is getting across!

Can you please send me (by email) your database of radio and mags so that I could put it up on here and we can all email them regularly until they start to listen....

One of our members is getting that letter prepared for us to send to the press etc and it should be ready by tomorrow or Friday latest then we will all start to flood the press!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Empty amy press release

Post  Guest Thu 14 Aug - 1:59

heres most of the info its part of the press release we are sending out. I just took out the forever searching bits. use away if you need it
i will pass the emails through to you now

PRESS RELEASE

Issued: 13th August 2008
for Immediate Release

URGENT - LET’S NOT FORGET AMY FITZPATRICK MISSING SINCE 1ST JANUARY 2008

Irish Girl Amy Fitzpatrick disappeared on the evening of New Year’s Day 1st January 2008 at approximately 10pm when she left her friends house in the tourist resort of Riviera Del Sol on the Costa del Sol to take the 10 minute walk to her house.
Amy was 15 at the time of her disappearance; she has black hair, (could be dyed blonde again) blue eyes and has a pale complexion. She is 1.65m tall and was wearing dark coloured crushed velvet tracksuit bottoms and a black T-shirt with the word “DIESEL” in various different colours when she was last seen. She had no money, phone or passport as she was still on her Mum’s passport. She was wearing her friend’s clothes and carrying a bag of her own dirty clothes. She turned 16 on the 7th February 2008. On the night Amy disappeared she was babysitting in her friend Ashley’s home. Ashley watched Amy walk away form her door and that was the last time Amy was seen.
Amy is originally from Clare Hall on Dublin’s North side and she moved to The Costa del sol with her Mum Audrey, her brother Dean and Audrey’s partner Dave 4 years ago. Amy had been off school for over a year after been bullied, and had confided in friends that she felt unhappy in Spain and yearned for a return to Ireland. Her computer and phone have been checked thoroughly and nothing was found to suggest she has left voluntarily with someone. Amy has numerous sites on social networking sites, e.g. bebo, my space, face book and MSN and none of them have been touched since she went missing.

Anyone with information on what happened to Amy or her whereabouts is urged to immediately contact
SPANISH POLICE 0034 952 479 030
To speak to the police in English 0034 636 079 619
Amy’s Mum: 0034 617 561 319

WEBLINKS:
Bebo page: http://www.bebo.com/helpustofindamy
My Space Page: myspace.com/helpfindamy
You tube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM-vxQdH9DE
AMY’S OFFICIAL WEBSITE : www.missingamy.net
Forever Searching website: www.foreversearching.com
**NOTE TO MEDIA: IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF THIS MISSING PERSON’S RELEASE BE FORWARDED TO YOUR COLLEAGUES IF AT ALL POSSIBLE**

Last edited by Antoinette on Tue 27 Apr - 18:02; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Empty amy's pics

Post  Guest Thu 14 Aug - 2:05

if you want pictures of amy go to her bebo page which is http://www.bebo.com/helpustofindamy

when you open the pics right click them and you can copy whatever you want

There is also a ribbon on her bebo page with help us to find amy if you want to use it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 9:18

Thanks Antoinette...I got the email Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Icon_flower

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! 7160849249a8308999674l
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Empty sky page

Post  Guest Thu 14 Aug - 10:49

Any chance you can all visit the Sky page and bump up amy's thread, and if anyone visits Amy's official page www.missingamy.net can you please sign her guest book. We are trying to get as much traffic as possible to go through her page and as many signatures as possible to let Amy see that people do care about her.

Thanks Again

Antoinette

Last edited by Antoinette on Sat 27 Mar - 21:52; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 10:53

itsmexxx wrote:Any chance you can all visit the Sky page and bump up amy's thread, and if anyone visits Amy's official page www.missingamy.com can you please sign her guest book. We are trying to get as much traffic as possible to go through her page and as many signatures as possible to let Amy see that people do care about her.

Thanks Again

Antoinette

I try and steer clear of Sky...they dont care about missing children....if you check the feedback thread I asked them for a missing child section and they put up a crime section instead!

I saw they also took down one of your threads....

But i'll go sign her guestbook now Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 14 Aug - 10:57

itsmexxx wrote:Any chance you can all visit the Sky page and bump up amy's thread, and if anyone visits Amy's official page www.missingamy.com can you please sign her guest book. We are trying to get as much traffic as possible to go through her page and as many signatures as possible to let Amy see that people do care about her.

Thanks Again

Antoinette

i have already signed

i was banned from sky but i will get a new e.mail only to jump Amy´s thread

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Icon_flower
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 11:23

pm wrote:

Thanks Again

Antoinette

i have already signed

I saw your name....you are fast lol
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! Empty I'll Hunt Amy in Portugal The Irish Sun August 16th 2008

Post  Guest Sat 16 Aug - 23:04

Missing teenager Amy Fitzpatrick's Mum is going to Portugal to follow up a sighting that has given her "fresh hope"

Irish Businessman Frank Johnston 55, said he saw a girl similar to vanished 16 year old Amy sitting in a Cafe with a tall and slim young man.
The possible sighting was made seven weeks after the youngster disappeared on New Years Day form her home in Mijas Spain an Audrey 40 will travel to the spot in Caldas De Rainha next week.
Yesterday she revealed "we have had sightings before they amounted to nothing-but this sighting has given us fresh hope as he seemed fairly sure the girl looked like Amy.
"We hope there is some truth in this"
But the heartbroken mum, also fears there could be a darler side to the sighting. "it's a comfort to know she could be okay, but she may be with someone who is lying to her,telling her she cant come home.
"perhapse they are telling her the police will be after her"

Dubliner Audrey also believes that- because of her daughters age- it is possible she may think she is in love with the man.
She revealed "You know it's like when you're that age, Your easily led and you will listen to what an older man tells you, thinking you have feelings for them.

After the trip to Portugal, Audrey and her partner Dave Mahon 39(they put Steve) want to meet with the Taoiseach Brian Cowen to ask for assistance in the search.

Audrey said "We want his help. Amy is an Irish citizen , he may be able to advise us on how to work with the cops in Spain to find her.
Llynnott@the-sun.ie

Last edited by Antoinette on Tue 27 Apr - 18:07; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 16 Aug - 23:09

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:

Thanks Again

Antoinette

i have already signed

I saw your name....you are fast lol

Thanks a million
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 17 Aug - 15:01

itsmexxx wrote:Missing teenager Amy Fitzpatrick's Mum is going to Portugal to follow up a sighting that has given her "fresh hope"

Irish Businessman Frank Johnston 55, said he saw a girl similar to vanished 16 year old Amy sitting in a Cafe with a tall and slim young man.
The possible sighting was made seven weeks after the youngster disappeared on New Years Day form her home in Mijas Spain an Audrey 40 will travel to the spot in Caldas De Rainha next week.
Yesterday she revealed "we have had sightings before they amounted to nothing-but this sighting has given us fresh hope as he seemed fairly sure the girl looked like Amy.
"We hope there is some truth in this"
But the heartbroken mum, also fears there could be a darler side to the sighting. "it's a comfort to know she could be okay, but she may be with someone who is lying to her,telling her she cant come home.
"perhapse they are telling her the police will be after her"

Dubliner Audrey also believes that- because of her daughters age- it is possible she may think she is in love with the man.
She revealed "You know it's like when you're that age, Your easily led and you will listen to what an older man tells you, thinking you have feelings for them.

After the trip to Portugal, Audrey and her partner Dave Mahon 39(they put Steve) want to meet with the Taoiseach Brian Cowen to ask for assistance in the search.

Audrey said "We want his help. Amy is an Irish citizen , he may be able to advise us on how to work with the cops in Spain to find her.
Llynnott@the-sun.ie

Amy Fitzpatrick.....WE need to help them!!! 29204 Is this the reason Andrey flew out to Ireland last week Antoinette?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next