Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newspaper Emails and final Letter.........

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Newspaper Emails and final Letter.........

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 19:27

Please add as many as you can to this list....it doesnt have to be the big ones...local newspapers will do...

Antoinette has sent me her HUGE list which you will see on the following pages.............So who ever has any time please lets start emailing....Thanks to all who can help :)

Sky News
news@sky.com

BBC World Service
worldservice@bbc.co.uk

The Sun
talkback@the-sun.co.uk

The Telegraph
telegrapheditorial@telegraph.co.uk

Independant
foreigneditor@independent.co.uk

The Mirror
mirrornews@mirror.co.uk

The Guardian
letters@guardian.co.uk

The Observer
letters@observer.co.uk

Times Online
news@timesonline.co.uk

The Daily Mail
news@dailymail.co.uk

Daily Record
reporters@dailyrecord.co.uk

News of the World
newsdesk@notw.co.uk

National Union of Journalists magazine, Tim Gopsill
journalist@nuj.org.uk

Irish Examiner
editor@examiner.ie

Evening Herald
herald.letters@independent.ie

Irish Independent
independent.letters@independent.ie

Sunday Independent
independent.letters@unison.independent.ie

Irish Times
lettersed@irishtimes.ie

This is the text for the media letter which was kindy written by Dreamweaver (he's the best) :)

To the Editor of (put newspaper name in here)

Dear Editor,

I would like to bring to your attention, or at least, refresh your memory, about a young girl by the name of Amy Fitzpatrick.

Amy Fitzpatrick, 16 year-old Irish girl, went missing from her home town of Mijas, Malaga, in Spain on the 1st of January 2008.

Now, there was media attention given to Amy but in truth, only slight.

It seems all attention was focused on Madeleine McCann. Let´s not forget, another girl (albeit, older) is also missing on foreign soil, too. Surely Amy is worth the same as Madeleine? Surely no child should be more important than any other child? No child should be favoured. All children are equal so Amy surely deserves equal media exposure? How else can we help to find her? How else can we get the message across to as much of the population as possible?

Normal citizens have laid the groundwork by offering services, raising awareness, focusing on as much exposure as possible to get the message out there to Amy wherever she is and with whomever she may be with. Local people, friends, family and many strangers have dropped everything in their lives to build as much of a profile for Amy as possible. We´ve exhausted all areas almost in terms of video sharing networks like You Tube and Bebo. Online forums, sites and blog networks. Effectively, it is we who are doing the information work. We are using instinct, as little tools and skills as we have and piggy bank scratching resources.

Dear Editor, we urge you, as a possible parent yourself, to help elevate this cause in finding Amy Fitzpatrick. Your newspaper is the hub for information that is easily relayed to the masses. You have the power; more power than what we have; more energy than Amy´s family because no doubt they will be emotionally drained, so we ask you, we urge you, we beg you to give this young girl a chance and highlight her circumstances.

We ask kindly, as avid readers of your newspaper, if you could be so kind to oblige not us, but Amy and her parents. Let them tell you how it is to have their child missing. Let them tell you how difficult it is to get their message across. At least give them that chance. They don´t have friends and contacts in high places to help them with their plight; they only have themselves and a small informed army of little helpers.

The parents of Amy don´t demand anything, of that we are certain – they only ask for the basics. A bit of exposure. Some highlighting; anything that may trigger someone´s memory or help to embed an image of Amy, a time and a place or any little clue that can help to locate her whereabouts. We don´t have journalist skills, we rely on what we have but we need professional help. This is why we contact you.

We, the people are the head of the population but you, dear editor, must surely be our shoulders. The shoulders that can prop us up – we´ll continue to do the rest. We ask of nothing more than for you to help us to help find Amy.

Thank you very much for reading our request and we sign off with our very kindest regards.

Very sincerely
Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... 849426

Last edited by Ambersuz on Thu 14 Aug - 13:00; edited 6 times in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Re: Newspaper Emails and final Letter.........

Post  pm Tue 12 Aug - 20:29

Amber

For me the text is great but i am not the best person to say that

i will wait to the final version to send it for all e.mails you wrote from all the adress e.mails i have (this way will be more!)

i will ask my friends to send also.

I will do now the text in PT similar to this one and i will send tonight to my media
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Re: Newspaper Emails and final Letter.........

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 20:41

Yes I want to wait too...lets wait for ppl to approve it or trash it Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... 613255 then we can send....I will get more emails for papers tomorrow......

Actually after seeing Dreamweavers contributions to this forum so far...I think he should type something up for us Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 12 Aug - 20:45

Ambersuz wrote:Yes I want to wait too...lets wait for ppl to approve it or trash it Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... 613255 then we can send....I will get more emails for papers tomorrow......

Actually after seeing Dreamweavers contributions to this forum so far...I think he should type something up for us Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Icon_flower

when i read his update i though the same! the man is good with words! :Super:
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 20:50

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:Yes I want to wait too...lets wait for ppl to approve it or trash it Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... 613255 then we can send....I will get more emails for papers tomorrow......

Well I sent him a pm and gave him hugs so i dont see how he can say no Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 12 Aug - 21:01

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:

Well I sent him a pm and gave him hugs so i dont see how he can say no Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... 613255

Promess him money...and after i will send some from my monopoly game! :Counting:
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Quincy Tue 12 Aug - 21:34

I have email addresses of some of the Irish Newspapers ..If you like I will email on your letter Amber

It is sad that a missing Irish girl does not get much news coverage here in her Home Country Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... 36898
Quincy
Quincy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 841
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 21:37

Quincy wrote:I have email addresses of some of the Irish Newspapers ..If you like I will email on your letter Amber

It is sad that a missing Irish girl does not get much news coverage here in her Home Country Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... 36898

Thanks Quincy I would be grateful if you could do that but I need to change that letter before we start sending....If you would like to start adding some emails here on this list if and when you can that would be a great help too so we can all email them :)
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Quincy Tue 12 Aug - 21:41

Ambersuz wrote:
Quincy wrote:I have email addresses of some of the Irish Newspapers ..If you like I will email on your letter Amber

Thanks Quincy I would be grateful if you could do that but I need to change that letter before we start sending....If you would like to start adding some emails here on this list if and when you can that would be a great help too so we can all email them :)

No problem ...I will add them tomorrow afternoon Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Icon_flower
Quincy
Quincy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 841
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 21:42

Quincy wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

No problem ...I will add them tomorrow afternoon Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Icon_flower

Thanks so much. You are a star :)
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 13 Aug - 9:21

M.T.P. wrote:

You have done very well in your own letter Amber - and I agree with you - Dreamweaver has a talent and a good way of provoking thought from the readers of his posts...hope he will contribute to your letter.

I'm not at all happy with that letter now i've looked at it again....hmmmm
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 13 Aug - 14:12

M.T.P. wrote:

You have done very well in your own letter Amber - and I agree with you - Dreamweaver has a talent and a good way of provoking thought from the readers of his posts...hope he will contribute to your letter.

Dreamy is going to do it....so i'm going to give him time as I know he'll come up with something totally amazing and its worth the wait Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Icon_flower

Then its all systems go....so lets sit back and wait for the text then get cracking....:)
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Emails TWO

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 12:52

scohen@london.newsquest.co.uk
vcatanach@london.newsquest.co.uk
bfpnews@london.newsquest.co.uk
southmanchesterreporter@menwn.co.uk
talkback@the-sun.co.uk
neil.cotter@the-sun.ie
exclusive@the-sun.co.uk
newsdesk@notw.co.uk
steve.davies@gwent-wales.co.uk
newsdesk@gwent-wales.co.uk
mirrornews@mirror.co.uk
paul.hood@mgn.co.uk
steve.anglesey@mgn.co.uk
ben.rankin@mirror.co.uk
kevin.lynch@mirror.co.uk
beth.hardie@mirror.co.uk
chris.wilson@mirror.co.uk
leigh.norton@mirror.co.uk
gary.anderson@irishmirror.ie
matt.blake@mirror.co.uk
eoin.reynolds@irishmirror.ie
victoria.ward@mirror.co.uk
julie.mccaffrey@mirror.co.uk
t.bryant@mirror.co.uk
gboxturnbull@mirror.co.uk
rebecca.evans@mirror.co.uk
don.mackay@mirror.co.uk
abergavennyc@internet-today.co.uk
news.chronicle@internet-today.co.uk
newsandmail@woking.co.uk
suzy.talbot@woking.co.uk
newsgroup@aldershot.co.uk
newsdesk@andoveradvertiser.co.uk
editor@ardenobserver.co.uk
editorial.ah@cfpress.co.uk
news@theargus.co.uk
contact@theartnewspaper.com
info@avenuesonline.co.uk
editorial.aa@cfpress.co.uk
editorial@banburyguardian.co.uk
mail@banffshireadvertiser.co.uk
flintshire.news@cheshirenews.co.uk
newsroom@northwalesnews.co.uk
news.desk@northwalesnews.co.uk
editor@ssn.co.uk
Post.advertising@archant.co.uk
timesnews@london.newsquest.co.uk
editorial@barnsley-chronicle.co.uk
akeenan@cfpress.co.uk
aramsden@cfpress.co.uk
andrea.hall@gwent-wales.co.uk
rebekah.baker@jpress.co.uk
lisa.mitchell@jpress.co.uk
lorraine.foster@jpress.co.uk
tim.robinson@jpress.co.uk
karen.griggs@jpress.co.uk
tina.mellors@jpress.co.uk
helen.bell@jpress.co.uk
shoane.page@jpress.co.uk
heidi.blackamore@jpress.co.uk
patrick.okane@jpress.co.uk
editor@bedsonsunday.com
editorial@timesandcitizen.co.uk
bexleyextra@thekmgroup.co.uk
newsdesk@bexleychronicle.com
chronicleseries@aol.com
editorial@thecomet.net
newsdesk@wirralnews.co.uk
eveningmail@mrn.co.uk
birmingham_news@mrn.co.uk
batleyeditorial@ywng.co.uk
charles.booth@gwent-wales.co.uk
newsdesk@bootletimes.co.uk
gillian.stratton@liverpool.com
nick.moreton@liverpool.com
lyndsay.kohberg@liverpool.com
lyndsay.young@liverpool.com
jennifer.finnegan@liverpool.com
editorial@bracknellstandard.co.uk
franck.marceteau@sabmedia.co.uk
sstevens@berksmedia.co.uk
news@readingchronicle.co.uk
bradford.newsdesk@bradford.newsquest.co.uk
advertisernews@brechinadvertiser.com
editorial@gazettenews.co.uk
newsdesk@essexchronicle.co.uk
bwnnews@nqe.com
editor@bridgnorthjournal.co.uk
newsdesk@countygazette.co.uk
newsdesk@burnhamnews.co.uk
nick.procter@jpress.co.uk
news@bridportnews.co.uk
editor.kentonline@thekmgroup.co.uk
editorial@buckinghamadvertiser.co.uk
bucksnews@trinitysouth.co.uk
peter.davidson@bucksherald.co.uk
louise.bellicoso@buxtonadvertiser.co.uk
news@buxtonadvertiser.co.uk
caernarfon.herald@northwalesnews.co.uk
charles.booth@gwent-wales.co.uk
editor@nosn.co.uk
webmaster-nosn@spp-group.com
newsdesk@aldershot.co.uk
editorial@camdennewjournal.co.uk
editor@campbeltowncourier.co.uk
subs@obantimes.co.uk
letters@cumbrian-newspapers.co.uk
news@cumbrian-newspapers.co.uk
journal.star@swwmedia.co.uk
robert.lloyd@swwmedia.co.uk
david.evans@swwmedia.co.uk
journal.star@swwmedia.co.uk
michael.baglow@swwmedia.co.uk
eirlys.peck@swwmedia.co.uk
arthur.williams@swwmedia.co.uk
ian.lewis@swwmedia.co.uk
mary.vancura@swwmedia.co.uk
graeme.wilkinson@swwmedia.co.uk
rhiannon.jones@swwmedia.co.uk
india.pollock@swwmedia.co.uk
bruce.sinclair@swwmedia.co.uk
pulmans@internet-today.co.uk
newsdesk@chardandilminsternews.co.uk
nick.grabham@countygazette.co.uk
surreynewspapers@trinitysouth.co.uk
newsroom@cheshirenews.co.uk
barry.ellams@cheshirenews.co.uk
rebecca.edwards@cheshirenews.co.uk
david.holmes@cheshirenews.co.uk
paul.mannion@cheshirenews.co.uk
richard.fletcher@cheshirenews.co.uk
allison.dickinson@cheshirenews.co.uk
laurie.stocks-moore@cheshirenews.co.uk
david.norbury@cheshirenews.co.uk
editor@churchtimes.co.uk
rtrain@lancashire.newsquest.co.uk
info@cleethorpeschronicle.co.uk
mark.webb@cleethorpeschronicle.co.uk
nigel.lowther@cleethorpeschronicle.co.uk
hilary.noble@cleethorpeschronicle.co.uk
chris.heaton@cleethorpeschronicle.co.uk
newsdesk@leicestermercury.co.uk
editor@ipswich-advertiser.co.uk
chronicleseries@aol.com
newsdesk@nne.co.uk
andrew.douglas@nne.co.uk
hannah.chapman@nne.co.uk
nigel.burton@nne.co.uk
andrew.white@nne.co.uk
matt.westcott@nne.co.uk
richard.doughty@nne.co.uk
cgedit@c-dm.co.uk
hazelbradley@internet-today.co.uk
ct.edit@internet-today.co.uk
editor@eveshamobserver.co.uk
courier@dcthomson.co.uk
abell@crain.com
newsdesk@surreyad.co.uk
lesley.hixon@sussexnewspapers.co.uk
mark.dunford@sussexnewspapers.co.uk
karen.dunn@sussexnewspapers.co.uk
hannah.marsh@sussexnewspapers.co.uk
amie.morrell@sussexnewspapers.co.uk
ed.sexton@sussexnewspapers.co.uk
crewe@guardiangrp.co.uk
news@middevongazette.co.uk
news@cumbrian-newspapers.co.uk
editorial.cc@cfpress.co.uk
editorial@daventryexpress.co.uk
editorial@derbyshiretimes.co.uk
didcot@nqo.com
george.robinson@worksop-guardian.co.uk
brendon.kenny@jpress.co.uk
ashlie.dickens@worksop-guardian.co.uk
tracy.powell@worksop-guardian.co.uk
debbie.lockett@worksop-guardian.co.uk
newsroom@worksop-guardian.co.uk
terry.redhead@archant.co.uk
tim.warner@archant.co.uk
emily.dennis@archant.co.uk
celia.wigg@archant.co.uk
newsdesk@bournemouthecho.co.uk
juliette.astrup@bournemouthecho.co.uk
louise.dunderdale@bournemouthecho.co.uk

Last edited by Ambersuz on Thu 14 Aug - 19:06; edited 1 time in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Emails Three

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 12:54

sarah.cartlidge@bournemouthecho.co.uk;
nick.rowe@bournemouthecho.co.uk
e-mail classifieds@bournemouthecho.co.uk
editor@dorkingadvertiser.co.uk
newsdesk@dorsetecho.co.uk
david.murdock@dorsetecho.co.uk
miranda.robertson@dorsetecho.co.uk
diarmuid.macdonagh@dorsetecho.co.uk
dorsetwebmaster@dorsetecho.co.uk
paul.kinvig@dorsetecho.co.uk
julie.blatchford@dorsetecho.co.uk
advertiser@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
jeff.jephcott@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
mark.stanford@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
rachel.hickman@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
gallowaynews@s-un.co.uk
tele@dcthomson.co.uk
newsdesk@eveningtelegraph.co.uk
editor@dunmow-broadcast.co.uk
editorial@dunoon-observer.co.uk
shujaulazam@trinitysouth.co.uk
edit@ealinggazette.co.uk
news@eadt.co.uk
devon@archant.co.uk
midweek@archant.co.uk
belinda.bennett@archant.co.uk
angela.brennan@archant.co.uk
editor@courier.co.uk
heraldnews@archant.co.uk
editorial@eastlothiancourier.com
news@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
p.baxter@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
r.lyon@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
d.brook@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
a.morton@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
j.harper@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
t.davidson@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
a.young@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
k.knass@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
j.howell@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
h.jones@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
s.harrison@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
k.wood@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
j.hunter@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
d.taylor@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
j.collingridge@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
a.coggan@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
k.shoesmith@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
d.paine@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
a.lovell@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
n.murphy@mailnewsmedia.co.uk
rholmes@london.newsquest.co.uk
kbradford@london.newsquest.co.uk
mcraig@london.newsquest.co.uk
tjohnson@london.newsquest.co.uk
rlowe@london.newsquest.co.uk
pcrowther@london.newsquest.co.uk
timesads@london.newsquest.co.uk
newsEN@scotsman.com
editor@chesterstandard.co.uk
pioneer@cheshirenews.co.uk
phil.robinson@cheshirenews.co.uk
chris.smith@cheshirenews.co.uk
gary.porter@cheshirenews.co.uk
editor@ely-standard.co.uk
catherine.atkinson@archant.co.uk
feedback@epochtimes.co.uk
sarichards@surreyad.co.uk
sam.blackledge@surreyad.co.uk
ali.khan@sabnews.co.uk
digitalmedia@surreyad.co.uk
dthompson@esher.co.uk
hannahf@esher.co.uk
newsandmail@esher.co.uk
newsandmail@woking.co.uk
suzy.talbot@woking.co.uk
beth.woodger@woking.co.uk
charlotte.talbot@woking.co.uk
shane.brock@woking.co.uk
melanie.roberts@aldershot.co.uk
newsandmail@aldershot.co.uk

Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Emails Four

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 12:55

office@evangelicaltimes.org
TheEditors@evangelicaltimes.org
epnews@bepp.co.uk
j.sparey@bepp.co.uk
john.murphy@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
devon@archant.co.uk
becca.gliddon@archant.co.uk
robin.leeburn@archant.co.uk
david.beasley@archant.co.uk
dina.karim@archant.co.uk
feedback@expressandstar.co.uk
scot.news@express.co.uk
julia.carter@archant.co.uk
ian.clarke@archant.co.uk
elaine.cole@sabmedia.co.uk
lindsey.mitchell@aldershot.co.uk
marcus.mabberley@aldershot.co.uk
newsgroup@aldershot.co.uk
Keith.Drayton@fenlandcitizen.co.uk
richard.kendall@peterboroughtoday.co.uk
newsdesk@firstnews.co.uk
flintshire.news@cheshirenews.co.uk
kevin.hughes@cheshirenews.co.uk
james.shepherd@cheshirenews.co.uk
george.tattum@cheshirenews.co.uk
rachel.barrows@cheshirenews.co.uk
clare.hickie@cheshirenews.co.uk
ronnie.parry@cheshirenews.co.uk
newsdesk@formbytimes.co.uk
editor@forres-gazette.co.uk
t.mclaren@forres-gazette.co.uk
editor@fromestandard.co.uk
ed@purbeck-gazette.co.uk
gallowaynews@s-un.co.uk
gazette_newsdesk@thisisessex.co.uk
gazette@gazetteherald.co.uk
gemsales@internet-today.co.uk
ggem@internet-today.co.uk
editorial@reporterandchronicle.co.uk
echo.news@glosmedia.co.uk
editorial@gooletimes.co.uk
gravesendmessenger@thekmgroup.co.uk
editorial@greenocktelegraph.co.uk
newsroom@guernsey-press.com
newsroom@guernsey-press.com
sarichards@surreyad.co.uk
sam.blackledge@surreyad.co.uk
dthompson@esher.co.uk
hannahf@esher.co.uk
newsandmail@esher.co.uk
jeff.jephcott@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
aynsley.davidson@nqe.com
lorraine.king@archant.co.uk
"charlie.chute@archant.co.uk
jenny.engstrom@archant.co.uk
"paul.keilthy@archant.co.uk
tim.cole@archant.co.uk
john.evans@archant.co.uk
tom.sullivan@archant.co.uk
news@hampshirechronicle.co.uk
editor@hamhigh.co.uk
Richard_Howarth@mrn.co.uk
Jodie_Parsons@mrn.co.uk
laura_corcoran@mrn.co.uk
Lawrence_John@mrn.co.uk
toby_lock@mrn.co.uk
sales@enfieldadvertiser.co.uk
heraldnews@archant.co.uk
mercury@herts-essex-news.co.uk
ackrill.news@ypn.co.uk
joanne.spence@northeast-press.co.uk
haslemere.herald@internet-today.co.uk
david.hart@haverhillecho.com
karen.steel@haverhillecho.com
steve.barton@haverhillecho.com
derek.bish@haverhillecho.com
norman.masters@halifaxcourier.co.uk
dawn.case@countygazette.co.uk
packet@packetseries.co.uk
"editorial@packetseries.co.uk
news@henleystandard.co.uk
letters@theherald.co.uk
On-lineEditor@theherald.co.uk
news@theherald.co.uk
liz.griffin@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
richard.winterbourn@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
htnewsdesk@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
kentonlinenews@thekmgroup.co.uk
whtimes@archant.co.uk
Hertfordshire Mercury
mercury@herts-essex-news.co.uk
herts.advertiser@archant.co.uk
"star@hertsessexnews.co.uk
"morleyk@hertsessexnews.co.uk
newmanp@hertsessexnews.co.uk
sassoonl@hertsessexnews.co.uk
wilkinsonb@hertsessexnews.co.uk
tanfieldj@hertsessexnews.co.uk
mossc@hertsessexnews.co.uk
editor@highland-news.co.uk
"c.doughty@highland-news.co.uk
h.bushnell@highland-news.co.uk
d.wilson@highland-news.co.uk
vcatanach@london.newsquest.co.uk
alongden@london.newsquest.co.uk
rsharp@london.newsquest.co.uk
"star@hertsessexnews.co.uk
"morleyk@hertsessexnews.co.uk
staintonr@hertsessexnews.co.uk
sassoonl@hertsessexnews.co.uk
"wilkinsonb@hertsessexnews.co.uk
tanfieldj@hertsessexnews.co.uk
mossc@hertsessexnews.co.uk
newshounslow@trinitysouth.co.uk
mikestarling@trinitysouth.co.uk
danlyons@trinitysouth.co.uk
lucyproctor@trinitysouth.co.uk
matt.cornish@towncrierseries.co.uk
editor@huntspost.co.uk
ilfordrec@archant.co.uk
editor@ilkestonadvertiser.co.uk
newseditor@independent.co.uk
editor@inverness-courier.co.uk
newsdesk@wpeters.co.uk
irishpost@irishpost.co.uk

Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Emails Five

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 13:02

paulcrosbie@irishpost.co.uk"
jonmyles@irishpost.co.uk
siobhanbreatnach@irishpost.co.uk
editor@iwcp2.demon.co.uk
editorial@islingtontribune.co.uk
sh.ads@internet-today.co.uk
shn@internet-today.co.uk
mail@jewishtelegraph.com
Brian.Aitken@ncjmedia.co.uk
Tom.Patterson@ncjmedia.co.uk
Peter.Montellier@ncjmedia.co.uk
matt.mckenzie@ncjmedia.co.uk
editor@leamingtonobserver.co.uk
newshammersmith@trinitysouth.co.uk
editor@courier.co.uk
editorial@kosmedia.co.uk
sduggan@london.newsquest.co.uk
lanedit@theextra.co.uk
sue.riley@lancasterguardian.co.uk
louise.bryning@lancasterguardian.co.uk
editorial.ln@cfpress.co.uk
k.whitford@thepost.uk.com
editor@eveningleader.co.uk
editor@league-weekly.com
editorial@leamingtoncourier.co.uk
john.howes@hoenews.com
peter.ormerod@hoenews.com
newsdesk@thepostandtimes.co.uk
news@lbcitizen.co.uk
editorial@thecomet.net
starnews@sheffieldnewspapers.co.uk
sidmouth.herald@archant.co.uk
editor.heraldexpress@krnmedia.co.uk
editor.thanet@KRNmedia.co.uk
newsdesk.heraldexpress@krnmedia.co.uk
newsdesk.doverexpress@kentregionalnewspapers.co.uk
newsdesk.heraldexpress@kentregionalnewspapers.co.uk
newsdesk.thanet@KRNmedia.co.uk
info@southwarringtonnews.co.uk
newsroom@shropshirestar.co.uk
internet@shropshirestar.co.uk
iharvey@shropshirestar.co.uk
starmail@shropshirestar.co.uk
ypritchard@shropshirestar.co.uk
welshpool@shropshirestar.co.uk
ludlowreporters@shropshirestar.co.uk
herefordeditorial@shropshirestar.co.uk
marketdrayton@shropshirestar.co.uk
internet@shropshirestar.co.uk
andykelly@dailypost.co.uk
tobychapman@dailypost.co.uk
markthomas@dailypost.co.uk
reporters@aberdeen-indy.co.uk
abingdon@nqo.com

Last edited by Ambersuz on Thu 14 Aug - 19:07; edited 1 time in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Emails Six

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 13:02

accringtonobserver@gmwn.co.uk
editor@redditchstandard.co.uk
arbroath.herald@jnscotland.co.uk
newsdesk@chad.co.uk
info@awazuk.com
editorial.aa@cfpress.co.uk
digital@hamiltonadvertiser.co.uk
editor@banffshire-journal.co.uk
advertising@banffshire-journal.co.uk
welshnews@dailypost.co.uk
letterswales@dailypost.co.uk
wrexham.news@cheshirenews.co.uk
editor@baptisttimes.co.uk
mburgess@london.newsquest.co.uk
aparkes@london.newsquest.co.uk
hbarnes@london.newsquest.co.uk
mcurran@london.newsquest.co.uk
cwickham@london.newsquest.co.uk
cbriddon@london.newsquest.co.uk
cmcdonnell@london.newsquest.co.uk
jwoode@london.newsquest.co.uk
bulletinrtt@london.newsquest.co.uk
ccaulfield@london.newsquest.co.uk
newsdesk@basingstokegazette.co.uk
s.davies@basingstokeobserver.co.uk
contactinfo@bathchron.co.uk
batleyeditorial@ywng.co.uk
andy.hemsley@trbeckett.co.uk
laura.button@trbeckett.co.uk
bexobs@jpress.co.uk
bicester@nqo.com
advertising@biggleswadechronicle.co.uk
paul.gilham@nqe.com
kelly.clark@nqe.com
michele.newman@nqe.com
bwnnews@nqe.com
thepost@mrn.co.uk
newsdesk@theboltonnews.co.uk
lynna@theboltonnews.co.uk
bennewsdesk@theboltonnews.co.uk
csudlow@theboltonnews.co.uk
gary.scattergood@jpress.co.uk
warren.moody@jpress.co.uk
stephen.stray@jpress.co.uk
david.seymour@jpress.co.uk
sharon.pell@jpress.co.uk
rjohnson@berksmedia.co.uk
sstevens@berksmedia.co.uk
rcrowe@berksmedia.co.uk
rfrische@berksmedia.co.uk
lcrossley@berksmedia.co.uk
jclay@berksmedia.co.uk
tpattinson@berksmedia.co.uk
jkelly@berksmedia.co.uk
newsdesk@bridgwatermercury.co.uk
dawn.case@countygazette.co.uk
newsdesk@chardandilminsternews.co.uk
stephen.sowden@countygazette.co.uk
editor@theargus.co.uk
frankie.taggart@theargus.co.uk
editorial@hamhigh.co.uk
advertiser@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
sales@buchanadvertiser.co.uk
bfpnews@london.newsquest.co.uk
editor@burtonmail.co.uk
butemannews@buteman.com
newsdesk@aldershot.co.uk
editorial@starnewspaper.co.uk
packet@packetseries.co.uk
editorial@packetseries.co.uk
newsdesk@cambridge-news.co.uk
letters@cambridge-news.co.uk
news@cambs-times.co.uk
pford@ayradvertiser.co.uk
bhossack@ayradvertiser.co.uk
rmcgroarty@ayradvertiser.co.uk
editorial@catholicherald.co.uk
mark@catholicherald.co.uk
simon@catholicherald.co.uk
ed@catholicherald.co.uk
anna@catholicherald.co.uk
pswindon@centralfifetimes.co.uk
timeseditor@dunfermlinepress.co.uk
editor@midsomnews.co.uk
editor@midsomnews.co.uk
laura.thorpe@midsomnews.co.uk
wells@midsomnews.co.uk
cheddarvalley@midsomnews.co.uk
central@midsomnews.co.uk
shepton@midsomnews.co.uk
features@midsomnews.co.uk
editor@eveningleader.co.uk
mike.wilson@derbyshiretimes.co.uk
phil.bramley@derbyshiretimes.co.uk
editorial@derbyshiretimes.co.uk
news@chiobserver.co.uk
kelly.frank@chiobserver.co.uk
cldt@btinternet.com
johnmappin@camelotcastle.com
james.wills@nqe.com
dominic.bowers@nqe.com
cf.gazette@nqe.com
editor@clevedon.co.uk
trudi.bird@clevedon.co.uk
richardba@clevedon.co.uk
editorial.cb@cfpress.co.uk
editorial@bucksherald.co.uk
congleton@guardiangrp.co.uk

Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Emails Seven

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 13:03

jeremy.clifford@northantsnews.co.uk
editor.et@northantsnews.co.uk
et.newsdesk@northantsnews.co.uk
Julie_Fisher@mrn.co.uk
Jodie_Parsons@mrn.co.uk
simon_hughes@mrn.co.uk
laura_corcoran@mrn.co.uk
Lawrence_John@mrn.co.uk
john.murphy@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
tony.donnelly@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
journal@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
hx.newsdesk@halifaxcourier.co.uk
hq@coventryobserver.co.uk
editor@crawleynews.co.uk
editor@creditoncouriernewspaper.co.uk
crewe.news@cheshirenews.co.uk
dave.fox@cheshirenews.co.uk
antonia.merola@cheshirenews.co.uk
belinda.ryan@cheshirenews.co.uk
marc.waddington@cheshirenews.co.uk
jamie.oliver@cheshirenews.co.uk
simon.halewood@cheshirenews.co.uk
will.harris@cheshirenews.co.uk
y-cymro@cambrian-news.co.uk
cynon.valley.leader@mediawales.co.uk
editor.kentonline@thekmgroup.co.uk
Jodie_Parsons@mrn.co.uk
simon_hughes@mrn.co.uk
laura_corcoran@mrn.co.uk
Lawrence_John@mrn.co.uk
editor@denbighshirefreepress.co.uk
newsdesk@derbytelegraph.co.uk
julia.carter@archant.co.uk
ian.clarke@archant.co.uk
paula.hodds@archant.co.uk
steven.penny@dissexpress.co.uk
kevin.gibbs@buryfreepress.co.uk
fraser.mckay@dissexpress.co.uk
editorial@dissexpress.co.uk
james.buttery@archant.co.uk
Malcolm.Starbrook@archant.co.uk
john.hyde@archant.co.uk
hazel.ellis@archant.co.uk
graeme.huston@doncastertoday.co.uk
kathleen.finlay@doncastertoday.co.uk
stuart.chandler@doncastertoday.co.uk
ruth.offord@doncastertoday.co.uk
darren.burke@doncastertoday.co.uk
deborah.wain@doncastertoday.co.uk
barbara.goodall@doncastertoday.co.uk
andrew.hewitt@doncastertoday.co.uk
paul.goodwin@doncastertoday.co.uk
jim.oldfield@doncastertoday.co.uk
emma.roots@doncastertoday.co.uk
sally.burton@doncastertoday.co.uk
hayley.paterson@doncastertoday.co.uk
newsdesk.doverexpress@kentregionalnewspapers.co.uk
dfowle2011@aol.com
alandownsmail@btinternet.com
stephen@downsmail.co.uk
info@downsmail.co.uk
ben.nolan@jpress.co.uk
jwalsh@cfpress.co.uk
equigley@dumbartonreporter.co.uk
dgstandard@s-un.co.uk
enquiries@dunfermlinepress.co.uk
editor@dunfermlinepress.co.uk
star@hertsessexnews.co.uk
morleyk@hertsessexnews.co.uk

Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Emails Eight

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 13:17

Last edited by Ambersuz on Thu 14 Aug - 19:08; edited 1 time in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Emails Nine

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 13:18

Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Empty Emails Eleven

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 14:06

letters@hexham-courant.co.uk
news@hexham-courant.co.uk
heywoodadvertiser@gmwn.co.uk
hq@observerstandard.com
editorial@thecomet.net
jeff.eames@northwalesnews.co.uk
linda.roberts@northwalesnews.co.uk
elgan.hearn@northwalesnews.co.uk
rachel.owen@northwalesnews.co.uk
jamie.smith@northwalesnews.co.uk
daniel.bissett@northwalesnews.co.uk
alwena.jones@northwalesnews.co.uk
daniel.bissett@northwalesnews.co.uk
sean.topham@jpress.co.uk
tim.robinson@jpress.co.uk
Pam.Browne@jpress.co.uk
alison.sandilands@jpress.co.uk
jeanette.pache@jpress.co.uk
newsdesk@hucknall-dispatch.co.uk
editor@examiner.co.uk
editor@thisishull.co.uk
mail@huntlyexpress.co.uk
barry.kirk@archant.co.uk
helen.kirby@archant.co.uk
mel.vasey@newsquest.co.uk
sundayletters@independent.co.uk
info@insightcity.co.uk
editor@ipswich-advertiser.co.uk
irvineherald@s-un.co.uk
editorial.it@cfpress.co.uk
newsdesk.thanet@KRNmedia.co.uk
editorial@islingtongazette.co.uk
editorial@jerseyeveningpost.com
editorial@totallyjewishplc.com
editor@nosn.co.uk
keighley.editorial@newsquest.co.uk
darren_parkin@mrn.co.uk
editorial@leamingtoncourier.co.uk
john.howes@hoenews.com
peter.ormerod@hoenews.com
customerservices@thekmgroup.co.uk
editorial.cumbernauldnews@jnscotland.co.uk
shn@internet-today.co.uk
kirkyherald@jnscotland.co.uk
let_editorial@lancashire.newsquest.co.uk
jon.buss@worthingtoday.co.uk
mick.plumb@worthingtoday.co.uk
nicola.mclarnon@worthingtoday.co.uk
chris.taylor@worthingtoday.co.uk
kirsty.hanlon@worthingtoday.co.uk
brian.stephens@worthingtoday.co.uk
katherine.mcglinchey@worthingtoday.co.uk
richard.amey@worthingtoday.co.uk
steve.bailey@worthingtoday.co.uk
david.edwards@midlands.newsquest.co.uk
editor@lsweb.org.uk
tonyhill@leicestermercury.co.uk

Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 14 Aug - 19:14

Allstar wrote:
Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... 29204 Thats a terrific letter she did. Where shall I start as there's so many email links?

OK I've numbered the lists.....Maybe if you could start with the last ones....i'll start from the first lot and work my way down....

Thanks so much for your help...I really appreciate it...all you need to do is click on the email and it will open and just add the text of the letter....Just add your user name (if you dont want to add your real name) and the forum address if you like....I know it may sound a bit complex but once you've done a few you'll get in the flow...

Thanks so much again Allstar Newspaper Emails and final Letter......... Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 15 Aug - 10:04

Amber

i will begin with PT newspapers, Claudia and Joana

Could you please give me the link to the best Amy´s photo?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next