Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken."

2 posters

Go down

"There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken." Empty "There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken."

Post  pm Sat 16 Aug - 11:01

Kate McCann: "There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken."
The Mirror

I'M SORRY MADELEINE
Lori Campbell In Praia Da Luz, Portugal
5/08/2007

(...)
"I never thought for one second that she'd walked out. I knew someone had been in the apartment because of the way it had been left. But I knew she wouldn't walk out anyway. There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken.' Kate says she saw that Madeleine's toy Cuddle Cat had been left behind, but was careful not to touch it in case it held a clue to who took her. She says: "I knew straight away a crime had been committed, we had no doubt about that. We were very conscious of not touching things."
(...)

Posted by Paulo Reis at 03:36:00 0 comments
Mr Woofall “heard no suggestion in the early days that the girl had been snatched”

This not new, but also deserves a second reading...
From The Times
October 6, 2007
I saw Kate and Gerry McCanns’ despair and if they were acting they deserved an Oscar

The PR expert who advised Madeleine's parents in the first weeks of her disappearance offers a new insight into their state of mind

(...)
“Alex Woofall, a public relations consultant for the holiday resort where the child disappeared, was with the McCanns regularly for that first fortnight and is convinced that they are innocent. 'That they could be involved and in any way be guilty - to me they would have to win every Golden Globe and every Oscar ever awarded,' he told The Times.”
(...)
“One bone of contention has been whether Mrs McCann, when raising the alarm that Madeleine was missing, screamed: 'They’ve taken her.' Some have questioned why a mother would leap to the conclusion that a child had been abducted. Mr Woofall says that he heard no suggestion in the early days that the girl had been snatched. 'Certainly I did not hear any discussion that this could be a paedophile or an aggravated robbery. All the time I was around it was whether she could have wandered off and had an accident or somebody had actually taken her in, perhaps not with ill-intent.

'During the first 48 hours the word being used was ‘missing’ rather than ‘abducted’ or any link with a paedophile or any sort of crime. Towards the end of the second week I detected a shift towards there being a consciousness that she had probably been taken rather than wandered off, just on the assumption that anybody would have found her by now.”
(...)

Posted by Paulo Reis at 03:23:00 0 comments
“I have a terrible nagging doubt the McCanns might be involved”
Not new, but always worth a second reading...
MailOnline

By DAVID JONES
Last updated at 00:36 08 Setembro 2007
(...)
“My own gnawing doubts about the conventional theories began on my first visit to Portugal. I am a reporter, not a detective, but some things just didn't seem right.
First, there was the resort itself. Expecting to find a bustling town where it would be easy for a childsnatcher to mingle with the crowd while watching his target, and make off without arousing suspicion, I found instead an almost deserted, out-of-season place. A risky setting for a kidnap, however well-planned.
Then there was the McCanns' apartment. Although it stood at least 75 yards from the tapas bar where the family's party dined, and was completely obscured by a high wall topped with bougainvillea, its location would have presented considerable problems to a would-be abductor.”
(...)
“The sliding window at the rear faces an alley used as a main thoroughfare for those staying in the apartment blocks, while the front door and windows open on to a frequently used car-park, beyond which runs a well-lit main road.
How on Earth, I have often wondered, did someone walk in, gather Madeleine up in his arms and make off with her without being seen, or waking her twin brother and sister sleeping either side of her? And surely the little girl must have stirred. The neighbouring apartments were occupied. Why was nothing heard or seen?”
(...)
“And, whether we like it or not, the possible involvement of Kate and Gerry McCann should have been rigorously investigated at the very beginning of the inquiry - as it would have been in Britain, where routine procedure dictates that those closest to the victim are scrutinised and eliminated first.”
(...)

Posted by Paulo Reis at 02:35:00 0 comments

Last edited by Ambersuz on Mon 18 Aug - 18:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Amended title)
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
"There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken." Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken." Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

"There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken." Empty Re: "There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken."

Post  Guest Sun 17 Aug - 7:21

Alex W should have been a witness for the pj for this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken." Empty Re: "There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken."

Post  Guest Sun 17 Aug - 10:23

MsTaken wrote:Alex W should have been a witness for the pj for this.

I think so too. Its evidence they lied again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Aug - 7:03

LaMisty wrote:

Why doesnt just one reporter ask this man for an exclusive? This news would shock alot of peole into reality.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Aug - 7:36

MsTaken wrote:
LaMisty wrote:

Why doesnt just one reporter ask this man for an exclusive? This news would shock alot of peole into reality.

Clarence wont let them "There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken." 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  laurie Tue 19 Aug - 21:54

Allstar wrote:
MsTaken wrote:
LaMisty wrote:

Clarence wont let them "There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken." 613255

If the Mccanns did as they said they would do ,
then they should'nt let pinky do the talking.
Why are they keeping closed mouths here?
Did'nt Gerry say he would leave no stone unturned ?
Well how many stones has he looked under,
the only one i would say is the one his lovely daughter is buried under .. :Question mark:
laurie
laurie
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :
"There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken." Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"There wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind she'd been taken." Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down