Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

MISC ARTICLES

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Amys family and friends.......

Post  Susan on Sat 30 Aug - 14:35

Please ignore the idiotic people who are quick to judge you and make accusations that are baseless....I apologise to you all for their ignorance!!!

I have just wandered over to Sky to see how Amys thread is doing over there and I see people attacking the family...which is the norm....but this particular comment made me furious:

Was it ever considered or did you ever ask Amy where would she like to live best-with her mum in Spain or with her dad in Ireland?
Was that freedom of choice ever given to her? Anyway-she was a 15 year old who could have made that decision for herself, if it would have been possible for her to live here I mean.

but before that the same person said:

What makes me feel bit uneasy about Amy's disappearance is that every time someone tries to ask a sincere question regarding Amy's disappearance and the possible reasons behind it or critizise Amy's parents, it's all taken as an insult.
I'm sorry but there is questions that I still haven't got answers for-like why was Amy allowed to walk home late in the evening on New Year's day when it was dark and all? I know Amy's mum said 'if we would have known this to happen/or that shortcut to exist we wouldn't have let her to walk home'.


Now for my comments:

In Spain it is normal for children of 15 to walk home at 10pm as that is not considered as *late* but this idiot is saying that Amy should have the right at 15 to choose what country she wants to live in????

And lastly for all who are watching this forum and talking utter nonsense over at Sky forums......please note that Neither Audrey or Dave nor Amys family in Ireland are suspects in Amys disappearance whatsoever so do not compare this to the McCann case!!!!!

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Krisy22 on Sun 31 Aug - 11:54

LaMisty wrote:What vile people there are out there in this world.

I'm the Fitzpatrick family have to endure this absolute wickedness. They do not deserve any of that.


Well said LaMisty...

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Sun 31 Aug - 21:54

Krisy22 wrote:
LaMisty wrote:What vile people there are out there in this world.

I'm the Fitzpatrick family have to endure this absolute wickedness. They do not deserve any of that.


Well said LaMisty...


I agree Well said LaMisty.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Mon 1 Sep - 9:38

I have never met such a group of people as I have had on the sky website. I can assure you I wont be going on there again anyway. I cannot believe people can be so insensitive to peoples feelings especially when it comes to any missing child. I was looking through some of the other threads and its not only Amy's one they are on, they are all over every thread on that website. I know people are entitled to their views as we are but there is a time for tact. There are a few good people that post on that website but unfortuntely the bad outweighs the good.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Mon 1 Sep - 13:12

itsmexxx wrote:I have never met such a group of people as I have had on the sky website. I can assure you I wont be going on there again anyway. I cannot believe people can be so insensitive to peoples feelings especially when it comes to any missing child. I was looking through some of the other threads and its not only Amy's one they are on, they are all over every thread on that website. I know people are entitled to their views as we are but there is a time for tact. There are a few good people that post on that website but unfortuntely the bad outweighs the good.

I did think of telling you right at the start when I saw you post on there....but sometimes its best for people to find out on their own....

They did it to Mayas thread too over there.....The people who are commenting on this page are ppl who used to post over there at some stage so they all know what its like.....

......unfortunately ppl think because they are hiding behind a screen and are faceless it gives them the right to be hurtful!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Mon 1 Sep - 15:38

Well I can safely say I use my name in one form or the other, if its not my username it is usually my signature. The only time I dont is on forums that I have permission from Audrey to post for her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Mon 1 Sep - 19:03

itsmexxx wrote:Well I can safely say I use my name in one form or the other, if its not my username it is usually my signature. The only time I dont is on forums that I have permission from Audrey to post for her.

Well she didnt mean it to mean you....you have a valid reason for using Audreys name and as you said.....you have her permission so you are not impersonating anyone! x

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Mon 1 Sep - 20:56

Ambersuz wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:Well I can safely say I use my name in one form or the other, if its not my username it is usually my signature. The only time I dont is on forums that I have permission from Audrey to post for her.

Well she didnt mean it to mean you....you have a valid reason for using Audreys name and as you said.....you have her permission so you are not impersonating anyone! x


Sorry I didnt word thet right, i apologise if there was any offence in the way i put it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Mon 1 Sep - 21:10

itsmexxx wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
itsmexxx wrote:Well I can safely say I use my name in one form or the other, if its not my username it is usually my signature. The only time I dont is on forums that I have permission from Audrey to post for her.

Well she didnt mean it to mean you....you have a valid reason for using Audreys name and as you said.....you have her permission so you are not impersonating anyone! x


Sorry I didnt word thet right, i apologise if there was any offence in the way i put it.


No need to apologise at all....you worded it just right...and I know why you said it ;)

I would have said the same

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

THE WOW FACTOR!

Post  Susan on Fri 14 Nov - 22:23

Audrey Fitzpatrick and Dave McMahon will be attending the final of the Wow Factor held on Sunday, November 16th, 2008. The competition takes place at the five-star Hotel Torrequebrada in Benalmadena, Malaga, Spain.

Maurice Boland who is hosting the show will be providing back drops for Amy and the song "Somebodys Lost Princess" will be sung just before the finalists begin their acts. The song was written by Georgia Thursting and Holly Buhagiar, 15 and 16 years old respectively both of British nationality.

All funds raised on the night are for CUDECA and all fuinds raised for the sale of the CD of the song will go to the Amy Fitzpatrick fund.

All tickets for the VIP gala dinner tickets priced at €65 are now all sold out!!


http://www.cudeca.org/index.aspx?secc=/inicio&idi=eng

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Sun 16 Nov - 9:56

LaMisty wrote:Great news Amber

Will you be going to the gala dinner?


Yes I will....and I still dont have a clue what to wear!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Sun 16 Nov - 11:53

Best of luck tonight Girls. You will be fantastic. :Wave:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Sun 16 Nov - 12:14

Antoinette wrote:Best of luck tonight Girls. You will be fantastic. :Wave:

They are on their way already as they have to be at Davids studio to do something first...finalise it I think and pick up the CD.....and then they have to be there at the hotel at 5 to sing at 8!

PM me your number and i'll ring you on your mobile while they sing it so you hear it live!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Sun 16 Nov - 12:16

will do. I am really excited for the 2 of them, Give them my best wishes and a huge hug :Hug1: :Hug1:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Sun 16 Nov - 12:26

Antoinette wrote:will do. I am really excited for the 2 of them, Give them my best wishes and a huge hug :Hug1: :Hug1:


I will do...they are all nervous and excited....i'll picking up their friends at the Gibraltar frontier later to drive them up too so its going to be a headache listening to them in the car...there and back!!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Sun 16 Nov - 12:28

SO YOUR CAR WILL BE LIKE MY HOUSE ON A DAILY BASIS. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE LOTS OF PICS

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Mon 17 Nov - 7:33

Ambersuz wrote:
LaMisty wrote:Great news Amber

Will you be going to the gala dinner?


Yes I will....and I still dont have a clue what to wear!

How did it go amber? Did it all go well?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Mon 17 Nov - 8:51

Suzanna rang me last night from the gala. The girls were fantastic. She rang me while they were singing. I had tears in my eyes listening to them. Well done girls :Wave:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Mon 17 Nov - 9:56

Antoinette wrote:Suzanna rang me last night from the gala. The girls were fantastic. She rang me while they were singing. I had tears in my eyes listening to them. Well done girls :Wave:

Morning!!

Did you hear it ok...I was choked a bit so I passed you onto Audrey who was also choked...sorry for that

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Mon 17 Nov - 9:58



_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Mon 17 Nov - 10:01


Audrey and Dave with the girls after their performance


David Mairs (the producer of the song) with Audrey and Dave

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  pm on Mon 17 Nov - 10:03


pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Age : 45
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Guest on Mon 17 Nov - 10:06

Ambersuz wrote:
Antoinette wrote:Suzanna rang me last night from the gala. The girls were fantastic. She rang me while they were singing. I had tears in my eyes listening to them. Well done girls :Wave:

Morning!!

Did you hear it ok...I was choked a bit so I passed you onto Audrey who was also choked...sorry for that

Yeah heard it perfectly. Thank you for ringing me to hear them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Susan on Mon 17 Nov - 10:14

Antoinette wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
Antoinette wrote:Suzanna rang me last night from the gala. The girls were fantastic. She rang me while they were singing. I had tears in my eyes listening to them. Well done girls :Wave:

Morning!!

Did you hear it ok...I was choked a bit so I passed you onto Audrey who was also choked...sorry for that

Yeah heard it perfectly. Thank you for ringing me to hear them.

You are quite welcome after all you do for Audrey and Dave hun...its the least I could do!! xxx

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What nonsense!!!!!!!!

Post  Susan on Mon 17 Nov - 10:18



Who the hell is this idiot nanon?

What does he/she know about you Antoinette and the work you are doing?

If it wasnt for the support you give Audrey and all the work you do for them she wouldnt have any other support apart from her real friends and real family so you keep doing the excellent work you are doing and take no notice of troublemakers like this nanon!

People like that make me sick! This is about a missing child who needs to be found!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
\'Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.\' Abraham Lincoln

Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Age : 56
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MISC ARTICLES

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:02


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum