Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY

Go down

ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY Empty Claudia's blog...................AMY Fitzpatrick................

Post  Susan Sun 17 Aug - 14:56

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/2008/08/help-find-amy.html

A VERY big thank you to Claudia and to pm (Paula) for getting her a spot there :Hugs:
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY Empty Re: ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY

Post  Susan Mon 18 Aug - 9:53

Again thanks to Claudia!!!! :Hugs:

Comments on her page:

20 comentários:

Niza disse...

Claudia, is there photo of Amy? I think I see somewhere long time ago photo, but not remember how she look. If someone have picture might be very helpful.
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:20
Cláudia disse...

Niza, I just published one. Couldn't access it, but solved the problem now. Will try to add some useful e-mail addresses.
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:26
Niza disse...

Claudia, you think it ok I send e-mail to all my contacts with her photo? Maybe someone seee her when on holiday
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:29
Cláudia disse...

Of course, Niza.
That is the why we're doing this.
The more, the better! :-)
Thank you.
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:37
Niza disse...

Not fair some children get alot of attention others not. Not matter if British, Irish, African, Portuguese or Chinese all children must be with families not disappeared
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:38
Cláudia disse...

You're right. Niza.
But most parents of a missing child do not speak to their Prime Ministers on the phone, nor do they have PRs, private detectives, funds and millionaire supporters. Remember Filomena Teixeira? Everytime I look at that woman I can't control my tears.
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:43
Anónimo disse...

Claudia

Não tenho palavras para te agradecer

Bjos

Paula
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:45
Niza disse...

Filomena Teixeira is a hero. I not know how she manage to go on after so much pain. I wish that Rui Pedro could be found and helped. That family suffer so much.
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:46
Cláudia disse...

Paulinha, não há nada para agradecer. É uma obrigação moral.
Beijos!
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:52
Cláudia disse...

Niza, to be honest, Filomena leaves me speechless. I was a teenager when Rui Pedro disappeared but from the beginning that case has touched me in an undescribable way.
16 de Agosto de 2008 17:53
Anónimo disse...

Great idea!
16 de Agosto de 2008 18:55
Cláudia disse...

Thank you, anon. But the idea was not mine.
16 de Agosto de 2008 18:56
Nana disse...

Any decent human being has a duty to protect and help any children who has his/her rights taken away.
Thanks for the useful e-mails addresses. Yes, each and everyone of us can make a difference.

Let's help Amy's family.
16 de Agosto de 2008 19:15
Cláudia disse...

You are absolutely right, Nana.
Thank you for contributing.
xxxx
16 de Agosto de 2008 19:22
Anónimo disse...

Claudia, I respect your efforts to help this famlily to find there daughter Amy. But did you know Clarence Mitchell is already in contact with this family? See this article: http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2008/06/whos-boss.html posted by Paulo Reis.

Great site you have Claudia, with a heart at the right place. Best wishes to you!
16 de Agosto de 2008 19:47
Cláudia disse...

Thank you, anonymous.
Yes, I know that Clarence Mitchell has spoken to Amy's family. However, since I don't see Amy's story in the covers of UK's newspapers and magazines, since I don't see any celebrities offering their help to Amy's family, since I'm not aware of any rich backers offering to support Amy's mother I suppose Mr Mitchell is too busy spinning and making damage control in the McCann case. But then again, there's no Find Amy Fund here, which might explain Mr Mitchell's failure to put this story in the front pages.
16 de Agosto de 2008 20:07
Anónimo disse...

Thanks for your reply Claudia, indeed, he is to busy spinning. May be some editors your mentioned can ask Mr Mitchell what he is doing about the missing Amy? By the way, he is thinking of making a PR-job about missing childeren. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mandrake/2402106/Mandrake-Madeleine-McCanns-spokesman-Clarence-Mitchell-ponders-PR-move.html

So, let's hear it al your editors, what about other missing childeren, and for example Amy Fitzpatrick. No child, rich or poor, should be missing, never. Do not fill your papers only with Madeleine, that is not right and not fair.(focus on her parents and there friends wood be better).

Best regards. :)
16 de Agosto de 2008 20:57
Cláudia disse...

Anon, I don't think the editors will ask Mr Mitchell any questions because I believe their take orders. And most of them lack a backbone. As for the pink one working for missing children, I'm sure it's a question of numbers.
16 de Agosto de 2008 21:36
Anónimo disse...

Also guys don't forget about Amy's father Christopher & aunt who is also fighting for a European alert system and have already delivered 27,000 signatures to the Irish Govnerment to sign online please visit http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/AMBERALERTNOW/index.html

His website is www.searchforamy.com

www.bebo.com/helpfinda
17 de Agosto de 2008 12:20
Cláudia disse...

Anon, thanks. I will put the links on the thread.
17 de Agosto de 2008 13:14

Enviar um comentário
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY Empty LUCIE BLACKMAN TRUST

Post  Guest Thu 13 Aug - 10:47

The lucie Blackman trust is assisting Audrey and Dave with thir search for Amy.

They have set up a 24 hour hotline for people to contact should they have any information regarding Amy's disappearence or whereabouts the numbers are on the poster below

ORGANISATIONS ASSISTING TO FIND AMY Lucy_b10

There is also an appeal from Baaba Maal appealing directly to the public for help for Amy