Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

+50
Dimsie
fred
Roasted Arizona
lynn
AnnaEsse
Alpine Aster
Justiceforallkids
MaryB
quickfingers
tanszi
FSoares
Eve
Patchouli
kitti
littlepixie
Fudge
jassi
fishie
wjk
devonmum
dazedandconfused
tabs
MissGivings
Christine
Lillyofthevalley
Bridgieboo
magicslipper
Susan
the one and only big_l
T4two
maebee
wantthetruth
Colonel Fabien
welshy
Sprite
Carolina
bootsy
Gobsmacked
ann_chovey
Jean-Luc
flubber
Angelina
Claudia79
ali1966
ProfMoriarty
stellarose
zodiac
halfamo
frankie stein
steve1295
54 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Empty Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  steve1295 Thu 8 Oct - 15:28

A little girl is missing in Austrilia or NZ ,it was in the hardcopy irish herald will check it out later xx

Link: http://www.herald.ie/national-news/devastated-parents-barely-existing-in-emotional-appeal-1907901.html

Last edited by steve1295 on Thu 8 Oct - 15:37; edited 1 time in total
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  fishie Thu 8 Oct - 15:31

Oh no!

I hope she is found safe and well.Please let us know when you have any more news.
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 8 Oct - 15:49

shes missing in nz
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Thu 8 Oct - 15:58

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Aisling_herald_395754cAisling Symes has not been seen since Monday

Devastated parents 'barely existing' in emotional appeal
Diggdel.icio.usGoogleStumble UponFacebookRedditPrintEmailText Size
NormalLargeExtra Large

By Jane Last

Thursday October 08 2009

"We're barely existing" the devastated Irish father of toddler Aisling Symes told a packed press conference in New Zealand today.

The heartbreak and agony was etched all over the faces of Aisling's devastated parents, Alan and Angela, as they pleaded for their daughter to be returned.

Grief-striken Angela, her head bowed throughout the conference, cried softly as her husband Alan spoke.

"These recent days have proved to be the most harrowing of our lives. No sleep, we feel like we're barely existing, surviving every moment not knowing where Aisling is. Is she near us? Or has she been moved far away?" Waterford man Alan told the press in a clear, but hushed, tone.

Sobbing

"Thoughts churn through us as we huddle close as a family and we try to wait to find out if there's anything," said Alan, while tenderly embracing his sobbing wife.

"To the people of New Zealand, who have offered their love, support, we'd like to say to you a big thank-you, particulary to church members, police and our community of West Auckland."

For the last segment of his statement, Alan's voice began to waiver and his wife cried a little more as he reminded the media once more that Aisling is their beloved daughter, and any information on her whereabouts would be greatly appreciated.

"Aisling is our two-year-old daughter, a sister of Caitlin, a cousin and a beloved niece and granddaughter. We want her back, so please if you have any information, any at all, please come forward," Alan urged.

At this stage, Angela couldn't contain her grief any more and the couple made a swift exit.

Inspector Gary Davey said police now had about 40 people on their criminal investigation team. He urged anyone who had Aisling to ensure she was returned home safely, either by coming to police or dropping her off at a safe point.

Insp Davey, who is heading up the investigation into Aisling's disappearance, gently guided Angela and Alan, telling the media it was a brave move on their part. Clearly unused to such attention, Aisling's disappearance has propelled her distraught parents into the spotlight as they make a desperate bid to find their daughter.

The press conference took place today in New Zealand at approximately 3pm (3am Irish time).

Suspected

The media briefing was the first time Aisling's parents spoke to the media since her suspected abduction on Monday close to her grandparents' home in Longburn Road, Henderson.

Insp Davey told the conference that police conducted a thorough search of the area with no sign of Aisling, and concerns are continuing to grow.

It was initially thought that Aisling might have wandered off and slipped into a nearby stream. However, following an extensive search of the area and no sign of the toddler, fears are growing that Aisling could have been snatched in an opportunistic abduction.

jlast@herald.ie
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 8 Oct - 15:59

Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 8 Oct - 16:01

De ja vu ?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 8 Oct - 16:04

I hope there's good news soon for this little girl, and she's brought home safely.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 8 Oct - 16:05

i have some compassion for this family they are not running around setting up funds wider agendas etc or are not insisting their little girl is alive and unharmed with a pedo
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 8 Oct - 16:38

Called in the McCanns yet? They're self-professed experts on abduction. A close friend of the family will be issuing a statement shortly no doubt to tell us all how devestated they are.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 8 Oct - 16:45

pennylane wrote:I don't think the Mc's will draw this case to people's attention until they know more about the circumstances. I think they've learned by now, to be careful of jumping on any bandwagon unless they can be sure it suits their purpose.

OMG they're not as cynical and calculating as that surely? :Counting:
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Thu 8 Oct - 16:53

Kate's advice to the devastated mother.'Go and get your highlights done dear,you'll feel so much better,in fact you'll feel like jogging!'
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frankie stein Thu 8 Oct - 16:54

T4two wrote:Called in the McCanns yet? They're self-professed experts on abduction. A close friend of the family will be issuing a statement shortly no doubt to tell us all how devestated they are.

God help us it will soon be time to roll out another suspect A Maori eggman, bundleman, George Harrison, Hewlitt lookeylikey who was seen by someone who has suffered amnesia this last two and a half years who saw him and Maddie boarding a Quantas plane on their way to New Zealand.

Time for Edgar to pack his pinstripes again
frankie stein
frankie stein
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Thu 8 Oct - 17:14

"Police have to keep an open mind as far as all possibilities, whether she's gone missing through misadventure or has been abducted. I think it would be remiss if we didn't keep all avenues open," he said.

Let's hope that no one other than the NZ police get to decide that one scenario is the one to follow,by keeping an open mind and allowing all options they might just find this poor baby.
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 8 Oct - 17:23

Poor little mite.Lets hope its a happy ending.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Thu 8 Oct - 18:11

I do hope this little girl is found soon bless her
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Thu 8 Oct - 18:19

fishie wrote:Kate's advice to the devastated mother.'Go and get your highlights done dear,you'll feel so much better,in fact you'll feel like jogging!'

Naughty fishie. Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Icon_flower
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Thu 8 Oct - 20:22

maebee wrote:
fishie wrote:Kate's advice to the devastated mother.'Go and get your highlights done dear,you'll feel so much better,in fact you'll feel like jogging!'

Naughty fishie. Aisling Symes - found dead near her home Icon_flower

Please don't grass me to cart 'o muck maebee! Aisling Symes - found dead near her home 23324
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Thu 8 Oct - 20:44

lnorton wrote:De ja vu ?!

Yes, could be!
Indeed, IMO.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 9 Oct - 0:41

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 9 Oct - 0:59

Here we go!!! Sooooooo predicable.

Irish girl Aisling (2) abducted by stranger from relative's home in New Zealand

The case bears similarities to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in Portugal last year.

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/irish-girl-aisling-2-abducted-by-stranger-from-relatives-home-in-new-zealand-1907912.html

Every missing child to the UK media is a Madeleine McCann NEVER an individual child in his/her own right with a name of their own. The UK media's obsession with the McCanns is absolutely sickening and taking away the "individuality" of every missing child because ONLY one missing child is named Madeleine McCann, the others have names and families of their very own so for God's sake show them some respect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 9 Oct - 2:28

i thought maddie vanished in 2007 thats not last year its 2009!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Fri 9 Oct - 7:44

I do hope this little one is found safe and well. Bless Her.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 9 Oct - 8:26

The McCanns charade has left me so cynical of other parents reporting a small child missing. I find myself studying their words, their body language and every subtle nuance of reports. In Aisling's father's appeal I "hear," the McCanns' words. Maybe this is just the most well known case and the McCanns' appeals have provided some kind of template when words don't come, through fear and distress. Then I find myself cynically wondering about the template serving another purpose as the McCanns have been seen to be so successful they are home free.

I found the words, ".....are they changing her nappy," jumped out at me, with echoes of Oprah and the blanket. I don't know what I'd say I'd hope for if one of my children had gone missing. Thinking about my three-year-old grandson, would I manage to think of such things? I doubt it. Would I hope they'd change his nappy (had he been younger, of course!)? No. If I thought about his nappy being changed, I'd be so fearful that he would scream and kick when a stranger tried, that I'd be terrified they'd punish him to shut him up.

Si, here I am, feeling quite cynical. Sure, Aisling's mother is "weeping quietly," but then a little voice says, "She is avoiding looking at the cameras." She is aware enough is her distraught state to follow exactly what her husband is saying and to nod in the right places. Would I be? Probably not, but I remind myself not to judge according to how I would react. They only turmed their back for a couple of minutes? In a couple of minutes, a lively three-year-old could be quite a way away, as I know with our three-year-old.

Yes, I have become very cynical and I hope this little girl is OK.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Fri 9 Oct - 10:51

The father has said it is critical police find and Asian woman seen with the child about the time she went missing. They don't know whether she is involved in the disappearance. Well, no one knows yet. Hope this child is found soon alive and OK. She could have been swept out to sea though.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Fri 9 Oct - 12:29

AnnaEsse wrote:The McCanns charade has left me so cynical of other parents reporting a small child missing. I find myself studying their words, their body language and every subtle nuance of reports. In Aisling's father's appeal I "hear," the McCanns' words. Maybe this is just the most well known case and the McCanns' appeals have provided some kind of template when words don't come, through fear and distress. Then I find myself cynically wondering about the template serving another purpose as the McCanns have been seen to be so successful they are home free.

I found the words, ".....are they changing her nappy," jumped out at me, with echoes of Oprah and the blanket. I don't know what I'd say I'd hope for if one of my children had gone missing. Thinking about my three-year-old grandson, would I manage to think of such things? I doubt it. Would I hope they'd change his nappy (had he been younger, of course!)? No. If I thought about his nappy being changed, I'd be so fearful that he would scream and kick when a stranger tried, that I'd be terrified they'd punish him to shut him up.

Si, here I am, feeling quite cynical. Sure, Aisling's mother is "weeping quietly," but then a little voice says, "She is avoiding looking at the cameras." She is aware enough is her distraught state to follow exactly what her husband is saying and to nod in the right places. Would I be? Probably not, but I remind myself not to judge according to how I would react. They only turmed their back for a couple of minutes? In a couple of minutes, a lively three-year-old could be quite a way away, as I know with our three-year-old.

Yes, I have become very cynical and I hope this little girl is OK.

Hi AnnaEsse!
Unfortunately it is the same with me.
But let us wait.
Maybe time will tell...
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next