Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

+50
Dimsie
fred
Roasted Arizona
lynn
AnnaEsse
Alpine Aster
Justiceforallkids
MaryB
quickfingers
tanszi
FSoares
Eve
Patchouli
kitti
littlepixie
Fudge
jassi
fishie
wjk
devonmum
dazedandconfused
tabs
MissGivings
Christine
Lillyofthevalley
Bridgieboo
magicslipper
Susan
the one and only big_l
T4two
maebee
wantthetruth
Colonel Fabien
welshy
Sprite
Carolina
bootsy
Gobsmacked
ann_chovey
Jean-Luc
flubber
Angelina
Claudia79
ali1966
ProfMoriarty
stellarose
zodiac
halfamo
frankie stein
steve1295
54 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  T4two Fri 9 Oct - 12:34

Hi AnnaEsse!
What a remarkable post. You managed to sum up what I imagine most posters are having to grapple with. It's comforting to know I'm not the only cynical one who is disturbed by this event.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  Bridgieboo Fri 9 Oct - 13:37

[
"To the people of New Zealand, who have offered their love, support, we'd like to say to you a big thank-you, particulary to church members, police and our community of West Auckland."

I know its highlighted again that the support of church members has been mentioned by the father in this case, but I do notice that he is Irish. As an English person who has lived in Ireland for a good few years I think that I can say, that for Irish people- church/religion is an important part of everyday life. Therefore I am less surprised that he acknowledged the church in this instance.
Bridgieboo
Bridgieboo

Female
Number of posts : 22
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 9 Oct - 14:36

arachnidae wrote:
Message for missing girl's parents
(UKPA) – 19 minutes ago

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann have offered their support to an Irish man whose two-year-old daughter vanished this week.

Kate and Gerry McCann said their "thoughts and prayers" were with the family of Aisling Symes, who disappeared from an Auckland suburb on Monday evening.

The little girl's father Allan Symes, who is originally from County Waterford, made an emotional plea for her return at a press conference on Thursday.

Took them 5 days then!
ETA
Link for full article

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gq5Rex6inzRD2mkRnGh45oCGRlpQ

Clarrrrie had to read it first here. Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Fri 9 Oct - 14:47

Pussycat wrote:From Sky

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann have offered their "thoughts and prayers" to the family.

"We wish Aisling's parents the strength and support they will be needing at this most painful time, and we join them in hoping for Aisling's safe and speedy return," said Kate and Gerry McCann.

Speedy return?? What a bizzare choice of words

It is,it's the sort of thing you put on get well cards or when someone is going away for some reason.A safe return would have been enough.
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 9 Oct - 15:52

Dear God...I don't suppose any of us are surprised but.. Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 371436
Why don't they just Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 36317
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Fri 9 Oct - 16:50

Poor little child. I hope she is found soon safe and well. Ironic though isnt it, New Zealand, Ireland, McCann.
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 274
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Fri 9 Oct - 17:07

How long before the McUK Press/Media are reporting that the woman in Barcelona with the Aussie or NZ accent has struck again! I hope this little one is found safe and well. Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 Icon_flower However having read the thought provoking post by AnnaEsse I am a erring on the side of cynical also! I remember Shannon Matthews!
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 9 Oct - 17:47

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 AngelaSymes

What can I say? I saw this photo and my heart filled with dread for little Aisling.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602403
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Fri 9 Oct - 18:07

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 389741

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 36898

I hope that the police is doing the right things and is investigating ALL possibilities.

Poor poor little girl!
So young, so vulnerable.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 9 Oct - 18:15

I really think these people deserve the benefit of the doubt. They hadn't left her "home alone" while they cleared off for dinner for the fourth night running (was it the fourth?). They haven't said such behaviour is normal. They haven't started a private-company charity-style fund to finance their mortgage and PR campaign. They do not appear to have friends in high places using their money to put them beyond reach of the law. Perhaps these things will come to pass, and this will turn out to be another McCann or Sharon Matthews-style disgrace, but until I know more, these people have my sympathy (as did the McCanns until all of the above and more started to happen).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 9 Oct - 18:24

AnnaEsse wrote:Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 AngelaSymes

What can I say? I saw this photo and my heart filled with dread for little Aisling.

Oh dear... little red flag goin' up here.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Fri 9 Oct - 18:39

I hope that they´ll find the little girl soon.

Oh dear, the press-reports and media-frenzy of all the abducted-children-cases (Caylee, Haleigh, Madeleine and and and) are a bit dangerous, too. And not only useful.

Criminals can learn from them. How to do this and that, how to arrange crimes...

Since we know how very credible the sniffer dogs are a criminal/disturbed person could think:
oh, it´ll be better to commit a crime not at home but far far away... and and and...

One day there will be the possibility to commit the perfect evil crimes for extremely clever humans, thank´s TV and media.
I´ll be much harder for the police and justice to Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 302722
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Fri 9 Oct - 18:46

The Famous Grouse wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 AngelaSymes

Oh dear... little red flag goin' up here.....

Is there a check list for how to appear at press conferences when your child is missing now?

Head on shoulder-check
Mother looking fragile-check
clutch child's soft toy-check

I really hope this little 'un turns up safe,and that the parents are innocent of any wrong doing,but yes that picture is eerily like a pose from the McCann book of 'how to appear like devastated parents'
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Fri 9 Oct - 18:47

Lilemor wrote:I hope that they´ll find the little girl soon.

Oh dear, the press-reports and media-frenzy of all the abducted-children-cases (Caylee, Haleigh, Madeleine and and and) are a bit dangerous, too. And not only useful.

Criminals can learn from them. How to do this and that, how to arrange crimes...

Since we know how very credible the sniffer dogs are a criminal/disturbed person could think:
oh, it´ll be better to commit a crime not at home but far far away... and and and...

One day there will be the possibility to commit the perfect evil crimes for extremely clever humans, thank´s TV and media.
I´ll be much harder for the police and justice to Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 302722

One day - like the third of May?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Fri 9 Oct - 18:56

The third of may?

I assume that the McCann-case is a very special one.

IMO there has been/is a cover up, which would not be normal for other "normal" humans.

And they are doctors and must have known what does destroy - for example - blood (the degenerated/destroyed DNA-samples) and and and...

For me it has not been the perfect crime because of the dogs and the contradictions (okay, we do not know if they wanted to confuse the police).

In terms of perfectness they failed, IMO.

IMO they got help from ??? and quantities of money.

All not normal.

For a real perfect crime you do not need a cover up and lots of money, IMO.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Fri 9 Oct - 19:30

She's somebody who loves her parents, her family, her sister, her pets. She belongs with us, she needs to be back with us. We miss her terribly."

Shouldn't this read,
She's somebody who is loved by her parents,her sisters her family and everyone that knows her.She loves her pets.We miss her terribly and won't rest until she is safely back home with her family where she belongs.?

I hate myself for being this cynical but the wording used by the Symes seems so impersonal imo.
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  magicslipper Fri 9 Oct - 20:05

I pray that this poor child is found but unfortunatley it's not looking good Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 389741
magicslipper
magicslipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Fri 9 Oct - 20:53

I too hope they find this poor sweet child

yes we have all become jaded and cynical since the McCann saga started but she is just a child and while there is still hope ( albeit not much now) I pray for her
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 9 Oct - 21:20

tabs wrote:I too hope they find this poor sweet child

yes we have all become jaded and cynical since the McCann saga started but she is just a child and while there is still hope ( albeit not much now) I pray for her

Me too Tabs. It's only been a few days and I shall retain some hope for this little girl and hope that the parents are just being pushed into the McCann mold by the press.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 9 Oct - 21:45

[quote="Laffin Assasin"]
AnnaEsse wrote:
tabs wrote:I too hope they find this poor sweet child

Me too Tabs. It's only been a few days and I shall retain some hope for this little girl and hope that the parents are just being pushed into the McCann mold by the press.[/quote]

Or maybe the Police !!!!???

Yes maybe the police and the police may be doing this not just to make an appeal to a possible abductor, and to potential witnesses, but to observe the parents.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Patchouli Fri 9 Oct - 21:50

Just who do the Mccanns think that they are. They jump onto every missing child case that comes into the public arena. Look what they did with the Marie Luz case, all without permission of her poor parents.

It is all part of the wider agenda imo, latch onto any case where they can print the words similarity and empathy and all the other garbage that the man in the street seems to be swallowing. They just want to stay in the limelight and keep renewing the mantra abduction abduction, yuk they make me feel physically sick I am so angry. And breathe...........
Patchouli
Patchouli
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 165
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 9 Oct - 21:53

Patchouli wrote:Just who do the Mccanns think that they are. They jump onto every missing child case that comes into the public arena. Look what they did with the Marie Luz case, all without permission of her poor parents.

It is all part of the wider agenda imo, latch onto any case where they can print the words similarity and empathy and all the other garbage that the man in the street seems to be swallowing. They just want to stay in the limelight and keep renewing the mantra abduction abduction, yuk they make me feel physically sick I am so angry. And breathe...........

They taint everything they touch.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Fri 9 Oct - 21:55

I posted a comment on the sky article that read like this

'why don't the McCanns just shut the fuck up and go and answer the questions the police had for them and actually search for their missing child ( you know their firstborn that they left alone to babysit her younger siblings while they got pissed with their mates) rather than jumping on the bandwagon of yet another poor child that has gone missing - honestly if they had put this much effort into their childcare arrangements maybe Maddie would be safe at home looking forward to the rest of her life'

they never printed it I wonder why Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 23324
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Patchouli Fri 9 Oct - 22:18

tabs wrote:I posted a comment on the sky article that read like this

'why don't the McCanns just shut the fuck up and go and answer the questions the police had for them and actually search for their missing child ( you know their firstborn that they left alone to babysit her younger siblings while they got pissed with their mates) rather than jumping on the bandwagon of yet another poor child that has gone missing - honestly if they had put this much effort into their childcare arrangements maybe Maddie would be safe at home looking forward to the rest of her life'

they never printed it I wonder why Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 23324

I know, cos you said the f word Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 613255 .
Patchouli
Patchouli
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 165
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Fri 9 Oct - 22:21

firstborn?????????? Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 2 613255
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next