Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

+50
Dimsie
fred
Roasted Arizona
lynn
AnnaEsse
Alpine Aster
Justiceforallkids
MaryB
quickfingers
tanszi
FSoares
Eve
Patchouli
kitti
littlepixie
Fudge
jassi
fishie
wjk
devonmum
dazedandconfused
tabs
MissGivings
Christine
Lillyofthevalley
Bridgieboo
magicslipper
Susan
the one and only big_l
T4two
maebee
wantthetruth
Colonel Fabien
welshy
Sprite
Carolina
bootsy
Gobsmacked
ann_chovey
Jean-Luc
flubber
Angelina
Claudia79
ali1966
ProfMoriarty
stellarose
zodiac
halfamo
frankie stein
steve1295
54 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  wantthetruth Mon 12 Oct - 10:23

AnnaEsse wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:crime scene

oh no

I know. It's so sad.

"The immediate area has been cordoned off and is being treated as a crime scene,'' a grim-faced Mr Davey said."

This is something which didn't happen at 5A. The Police didn't think it was a crime scene, as there was no evidence of a crime.

The NZ Police must have a pretty good idea what they're dealing with here.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 Empty Re: Aisling Symes - found dead near her home

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 10:32

http://blogs.nzherald.co.nz/blog/keeping-mum/2009/10/12/every-parents-worst-nightmare/?c_id=1502464

This is a very sensible, if premature article:

"A story like this brings it home for us how important it is to be ever-vigilant with our toddlers - and this is absolutely not meant as any disrespect to Angela Symes, who seems to only have been doing the same as any one of us has in our years trying to run households, hold down jobs and raise children."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 12 Oct - 10:34

carlymichelle wrote:
T4two wrote:carlymichelle wrote:
snip/ ... but doesnt this mean that if these parents did it then equally the mcanns may have too...

Hi Carlymichelle! I've usually agreed with your posts but I do have a problem here. Surely that's McCann logic in reverse?

hmmm i see what you mean i didnt mean it how it came out what i meant was i would hope it would prov eto the pros that parents do hurt/kill their children

Thanks for the clarification Carlymichelle - I understand now what you meant. It's so easy to be misinterpreted. The McCanns use everything to reinforce the impression that they are innocent. That is why they latch on to anything that might give the impression that stranger abduction is happening all the time. IMO if one of the parents is implicated here or indeed both it wouldn't mean that the McCanns may be too but it would support police practice that the parents must always be the first to be eliminated. From what I've read in the files it was not possible to eliminate the McCanns mainly because they did not cooperate with the investigation.

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 Icon_flower
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 10:34

I agree, with the emphasis on seems...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 10:35

Of course the police see it as a crime scene, there is no way a body can wash up into a drain (unless the area was flooded & from what i can gather the area was not), drains do as their names suggest - they drain water away.

That kid was put in that drain. Would an abductor have had time to dump that child in the drain if events unfolded as quickly as Angela Symes states? Would an abductor not prefer to get as far away as possible as quickly as they could? Would an abductor chance dumping a childs body in an adjoining property's drain?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Mon 12 Oct - 10:43

Oh Lord how very sad. Poor little girl. I only hope that it was an accident and nothing more. Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 36898
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 12 Oct - 10:44

arachnidae wrote:Of course the police see it as a crime scene, there is no way a body can wash up into a drain (unless the area was flooded & from what i can gather the area was not), drains do as their names suggest - they drain water away.

That kid was put in that drain. Would an abductor have had time to dump that child in the drain if events unfolded as quickly as Angela Symes states? Would an abductor not prefer to get as far away as possible as quickly as they could? Would an abductor chance dumping a childs body in an adjoining property's drain?

I don't know anything about storm drains but I agree they can't be easily accessible.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 10:51

i do hope this was a accident i guess we will found out eventully
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 11:00

Mr Davey said it was too early to say how the child got in the drain or how long it had been there.

He said police were speaking to the family now.

"The immediate scene has been condoned off and treated as a crime scene," he said.

"I know you've got a lot of questions and so do I."

Mr Davey said the body had not yet been identified as Aisling Symes.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602845
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 11:04

What is really baffling me is what prompted the police to conduct a search in this area so late in the day?

The area had already been search during the inital aftermath, why the re-visit, what information came to light and where did it come from?

We know that profilers provided the police with information, this information would have contained details of what sort of person would likely have been involved in the child's disappearance, what they typically would have done with the child and where the child might be located. From what i can gather profilers work under the direction of the police ie the police provide them with alternative scenarios of what may have happened and broadly who or what type of person might have been involved ie paedophiles, family etc. What were those scenarios?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 12 Oct - 11:04

I've only just found the news that the poor little mite's body has been found. So sad.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 11:08

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Mon 12 Oct - 11:10

Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 389741 Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 389741

Poor poor poor little sweet Aysling.
I hope you are with the angels Aisling Symes - found dead near her home - Page 11 377521 (I hope they exist) now.

I can only hope that she did not suffer too much.

I hope that it is possible to establish the cause of death and
the time death occurred.
Please please god let them find useful DNA.
It could be possible to establish if sexual abuse did happen.
Or an accident.

I would like to know if her parents have a shock now.
Their reactions would be extremely interesting.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 12 Oct - 11:14

Travis40 wrote:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/image.cfm?c_id=1&gal_objectid=10602845&gallery_id=107748

The second last picture, is this a storm drain?...

It's what I pictured a storm drain to be and the water is moving quite rapidly. So, I guess her little body could have been washed in there after falling in.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 12 Oct - 11:17

No doubt the McCanns will draw hope from this tragedy, and give then even more vigour to resume their search for their dear child, as her body hasn't been discovered it proves Madeleine is alive (or some other kind of shite they spout when a child is involved)
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 11:18

if maddie is dead i hope she finds little Aisling and takes her under her little wing and they run and play together like little children do
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 12 Oct - 11:23

AnnaEsse wrote:
Travis40 wrote:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/image.cfm?c_id=1&gal_objectid=10602845&gallery_id=107748

It's what I pictured a storm drain to be and the water is moving quite rapidly. So, I guess her little body could have been washed in there after falling in.

Would the water be draining from this drain, or into it? I have no idea how storm drains work other than the obvious...

I suppose you would need to know whether the storm drains took the excess from the creek at the back of the property or fed into it. If it took the excess away from the creek then it's possible that she fell in and was washed into the drain.

If on the other hand these storm drains drain out into the creek, then she wouldn't have been there accidently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 12 Oct - 11:27

Yes, looks like it. Storm drains are just what the name says, they are for dealing with peak amounts of drainage during and following storms and heavy rainfall which the normal drainage system cannot cope with, to avoid flooding . Usually they are dry or carry just a trickle of water. This one appears to be draining into a stream or open culvet. You can see the 'high-water mark' inside -it is the dark mossy area at each side. Think of it as an overflow for the normal drainage system. I wouldn't have any ideas as to how anyone could fall into it.

Last edited by T4two on Mon 12 Oct - 11:30; edited 1 time in total
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 11:30

T4two wrote:

Yes, looks like it. Storm drains are just what the name says, they are for dealing with peak amounts of drainage during and following storms and heavy rainfall which the normal drainage system cannot cope with, to avoid flooding . Usually they are dry or carry just a trickle of water. This one appears to be draining into a stream or open culvet. You can see the 'high-water mark' inside -it is the dark mossy area at each side.

i think i read it was raining the day she went missing
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Mon 12 Oct - 11:30

A little (sad) information from Germany.

Weeks ago police found a girl, who agonized with death, in a gully. Water did flood in as it did rain.
The girl has been beaten up (by a 14 years old boy!- a child!) and did lay for at least 7 hours 1,5 metres under the earth in the cold wet in the gully.
A sniffer dog found her in the middle of the night.

I think such a gully is similar to a drain.
The lids weight: 40 kg (80 german pounds)!!!!
In no way a child can raise such a lid.

Link to the gully:
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2009/10/11/gully-knilch/baute-schon-frueher-kanaldeckel-fallen.html
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Mon 12 Oct - 11:34

Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Mon 12 Oct - 11:42

woodward wrote:From the outset there were subliminal mentions of water-the washing machine-pooh bear (and his sticks in the river no doubt)-the neighbour seeing her playing with ducklings-the relative speaking of her love of water-the father mentioning her determined to get to the sea by herself-they all but pointed the police to the drains and the police went for abduction? I dont think even the dumbest policeman is that dumb-must have been giving them enough rope IMO

I agree

It was the same with Karen Mathews. They more or less knew from the outset but they had to bide their time.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Mon 12 Oct - 11:50

Full press conference - by inspector

http://www.3news.co.nz/Aisling-police-find-body-of-a-child--full-press-conference/tabid/309/articleID/125084/cat/64/Default.aspx

Such a brave and sympathic inspector! :Hug1:

Police must be very strong. They are exposed to heavy burdens.
And I am really wondering how it is possible for men like Sehnor Amaral still to believe in god!
They get in touch with the evil every day! They know what humans are able to do evil.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 12 Oct - 11:54

Lilemor wrote:Full press conference - by inspector

http://www.3news.co.nz/Aisling-police-find-body-of-a-child--full-press-conference/tabid/309/articleID/125084/cat/64/Default.aspx

Such a brave and sympathic inspector! :Hug1:

Police must be very strong. They are exposed to heavy burdens.
And I am really wondering how it is possible for men like Sehnor Amaral still to believe in god!
They get in touch with the evil every day! They know what humans are able to do evil.
my brothers a detective and hehas seen some terrible things and people call cops pigs and other horrible names if only those people knew what the police go though as part of their job he told me the children are the worst
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next