Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral Asks Social Security For Help, JdN, 26.10.09

+11
Colonel Fabien
Justiceforallkids
the one and only big_l
fishie
AnnaEsse
Christine
Carolina
welshy
Annabel
fedrules
4timesanan
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Amaral Asks Social Security For Help, JdN, 26.10.09 - Page 3 Empty Re: Amaral Asks Social Security For Help, JdN, 26.10.09

Post  Lilemor Sun 1 Nov - 18:23

vivvy wrote:I just can't understand why there isn't a rich backer somewhere willing to help Amaral out. I know if I were wealthy I would be only too happy to back him financially. He mentioned somewhere that he had masons approaching him and agreeing with his views and yet he is being left stranded, his only hope is legal aid. He wants so much to face the Mccanns in court yet is being denied this right. Even if it is 'only' for the sake of justice, someone somewhere surely will be willing to help him. I can't believe that only the Mccanns have wealthy benefactors and if so, why?

Vivvy, I don´t know why only the McCanns have wealthy benefactors.
But it can NOT depend only on MONEY.
That is NOT what law is for.
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :
Amaral Asks Social Security For Help, JdN, 26.10.09 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amaral Asks Social Security For Help, JdN, 26.10.09 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Amaral Asks Social Security For Help, JdN, 26.10.09 - Page 3 Empty Re: Amaral Asks Social Security For Help, JdN, 26.10.09

Post  vivvy Sun 1 Nov - 19:25

Lilemor wrote:
vivvy wrote:I just can't understand why there isn't a rich backer somewhere willing to help Amaral out. I know if I were wealthy I would be only too happy to back him financially. He mentioned somewhere that he had masons approaching him and agreeing with his views and yet he is being left stranded, his only hope is legal aid. He wants so much to face the Mccanns in court yet is being denied this right. Even if it is 'only' for the sake of justice, someone somewhere surely will be willing to help him. I can't believe that only the Mccanns have wealthy benefactors and if so, why?

Vivvy, I don´t know why only the McCanns have wealthy benefactors.
But it can NOT depend only on MONEY.
That is NOT what law is for.

Lilemor, of course you're right and this is not what the law is for but let's be realistic, this is what is happening. They are silencing anyone who dares question them and they are doing so with money. If you don't have the financial clout to fight then there is no choice but to capitulate, look what happened to Tony Bennett. Unfortunately, this can appear as if the Mccanns are innocent because the other party has agreed to back down. Yes, it stinks but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire as they say and if Sr.Amaral could attract a wealthy benefactor himself then this could go to court, something the Mccanns are desperate to avoid at any cost.
vivvy
vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 203
Warning :
Amaral Asks Social Security For Help, JdN, 26.10.09 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amaral Asks Social Security For Help, JdN, 26.10.09 - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3