Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean

Go down

This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean Empty Re: This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean

Post  Guest Mon 25 Aug - 12:42

I recognise that evil look in his eye............

This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean Isthatyou1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean Empty Re: This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean

Post  Susan Mon 25 Aug - 13:22

:risas:
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Aug - 13:38

Lazza wrote:I recognise that evil look in his eye............

This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean Isthatyou1

Should've gone to specsavers! This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Aug - 13:41

Tosca wrote:This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean Gerrymcpolice0907_468x487

I think he's also lied about his age...no way he's just 40. I'm sure his nose has grown!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 25 Aug - 13:45

I'd never thought about that before but he's a year younger than my boyfriend.....but looks 10 years older.....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Aug - 14:25

He has a very mean mouth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 25 Aug - 14:32

Melanie wrote:He has a very mean mouth

And his eyes are saying "what are you looking at" This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Aug - 14:47

If ever a face deserved a punch/slap... it's that one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 25 Aug - 14:52

petefergie wrote:If ever a face deserved a punch/slap... it's that one!

Oh I agree and i'm not violent This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Aug - 15:01

Ambersuz wrote:
petefergie wrote:If ever a face deserved a punch/slap... it's that one!

Oh I agree and i'm not violent This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean 613255

I dont slap ladies but I'd slap him first then his wife This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Aug - 15:04

I can just imagine him saying

Do you not know who I am :Boxer: he has just the most arrogant look about him it almost makes me want to kill him and she has a face that looks like its been slapped by a wet fish
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 25 Aug - 15:08

Melanie wrote:I can just imagine him saying

Do you not know who I am :Boxer: he has just the most arrogant look about him it almost makes me want to kill him and she has a face that looks like its been slapped by a wet fish

Yes the arrogant sort of look like *look at me i'm a celebrity* and *how dare you take my photo without paying me for it* This ass hole has a nasty look in his eye and his mouth is tight and mean 613255
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 27 Aug - 21:11

I would like to slap them both :Smack:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 27 Aug - 21:14

lincs wrote:I would like to slap them both :Smack:

I would blast them with this 🔥
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 27 Aug - 22:22

Coconut wrote:
lincs wrote:I would like to slap them both :Smack:

I would blast them with this 🔥

Hahahahhahhahah! Love your avatar!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down