Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q & A to Paulo Reis

Go down

Q & A to Paulo Reis Empty Q & A to Paulo Reis

Post  Guest Thu 28 Aug - 5:49

Skeptical wrote:
Paulo : Why did the PJ agree to "meet" with B Kennedy in Portugal ?

They didn't. Brian Kennedy just came as if he was part of the team from Metodo 3. His presence was not expected, because the high-ranking Spanish Police officer who asked PJ to receive Metodo 3 (because they had evidence about Madeleine's disapearence) didn't mentioned his presence - just the presence of a Metodo 3 team and also a high ranking Spanish CID officer.

Look at this link:

Brian Kennedy and Metodo 3 meet the PJ detectives
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Q & A to Paulo Reis Empty Re: Q & A to Paulo Reis

Post  Guest Thu 28 Aug - 5:51

cushty wrote:
is there anything in the files to indicate whether the Leicestershire police told the PJ that they too suspected the McCanns of being implicated in Madeleine's disappearance?

Until now, I found no document where LP says that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Aug - 5:52

Salomon ES wrote:
why has Paulo Reis consistently failed to ask the real questions about who in Portugal were interested in this case being archived without charges. Who in Portugal has the means and the reasons to give in to whatever / if any pressures were there from British institutions to bury this case.

Who in Portugal had the power and the means to block the successful outcome of this case?

Paulo has suggested undue involvement of just about every living soul in the British isles from Gordon Brown to the nanny in the Ocean Club. When will Paulo start naming and shaming those in Portugal who have been directly involved in obstructing this case?

Wrong. I did it many months ago (October 3, 2007)

Gaezta Digital
Who’s afraid of the McCann?

(...)
What I don't understand is why the answer for the challenges and threats coming from the McCann has been the silence, coming from the Portuguese Prime-Minister, Mr. José Sócrates, from the Chairman of the Supreme Magistrates Council, Judge Noronha do Nascimento, from the head of the Public Prosecutor's Service, Mr. Pinto Monteiro and from the director of Policia Judiciária, Mr. Alípio Ribeiro (pictured above...)

Are they afraid of the McCann? Are they afraid of who is behind the McCann? I can't believe they are. I can't accept they are. But I can't understand why they have been so silent, month after month of an amazing campaign of slur, slander, calumny, defamation and insult to all the institutions those persons represent: our Nation, our Judicial system, our Courts, our Public Prosecutor's Office and our Police.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Aug - 5:55

Pogacsa wrote:
Would you like to explain your philosophy and priorities in exploring the DVD material? It is not clear.

You claim to be a journalist but where do you work? Gazetta Digital is a hobby blog. So where is your main stamping ground.

What about the photos?!

My journalistic criteria in exploring the DVD are: 1) Questions that have been raised by the Media, before, but were not clear; 2) Specific details that never were referred by the Press;

My CV:
Paulo (Jorge da Costa Vieira dos) Reis (born at September12, 1957)
Freelance Journalist (Press Card nº 734)
Professional curriculum: 1982/1986 – Journalist at “O Tempo" (National weekly newspaper - Lisbon)
and “Rádio Renascença” (Catholic National Rádio Network - Lisbon)
1990/1991 – Editor of “Gazeta Macaense” (Daily newspaper - Macau)
1993/1997 – Editor of “Gazeta Macaense” and freelance journalist (Macau)
1997/1998 – Journalist at “A Capital” (National daily newspaper – Lisbon)
1998/2000 – Journalist at “O Independente” (National weekly newspaper - Lisbon)
2000 (Jan/Jul) – Journalist and Editor-in-Chief of “24 Horas” (National daily newspaper – Lisbon)
2000/2004 - Journalist and Editor-in-Chief “O Independente” (National weekly newspaper - Lisbon)
2004/2008 (April) - Freelance journalist
May 2007/---- Editor of "Gazeta Digital"
Between 1986/1990 e 1991/1993 – Press Officer and Deputy-Director of Macau Government
Press Office (GCS)
Contactos
Email: pjcv.reis@gmail.com
http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.co ... vitae.html

I DON'T CLAIM TO BE A JOURNALIST! I AM A PROFESSIONAL JOURNALIST SINCE 1982.

You can check my professional name (Paulo Reis) and Press Card number (734) at the official site of the Government body in charge of issuing Press Cards in Portugal. This is the link where you can find my name and Press Card number.
Comissão da Carteira Profissional de Jornalista (Journalist's Professional Card Committee)
http://www.ccpj.pt/jornalistas/cpj_p.asp

If you whish, I can give references and contactcs of several Editors and senior journalists from Portuguese Radio, TV and Newspapers, with whom I worked, in the past, before decidind to freelance (RTP, Radio Renascença, TVI, Sic, 24 Hours, Diário de Notícias, Jornal de Negócios, Visão, Focus, Expresso and a few more). Gazeta Digital is may main stamping ground, since 2007. From 2004 to 2007, I did very few works, as journalist, for personal and family reasons that I have the right to keep private (my wife works, and her salary supported the family)

About the pictures, as soon as there news about it, we (me and my colleague Duarte Levy) will publish it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Aug - 5:57

Uil wrote:
Mr. Reis,

Thank you for all the trouble you are going thrue to keep us updated. I have this question to you:

Was there an index of the contents of the files you received attached on the dvd's? And if so, could you please show us the index, so we know what kind of statements, documents, photo's etc. we can expect in the weeks to come?

I can't reproduce (in verbatim...) documents or reprint pictures and/or images from the files, or I may risk a prison sentence up to two years. I can report about the content of those documents, using my own words (artº 88º, Portuguese Penal Code
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Aug - 5:59

Billy Fisher wrote:
Did Fr Jose Pacheco say anything in his statement that might explain why friends of his were reported as saying he underwent a personality change due to this case?

No. Absolutely not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Aug - 6:01

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Aug - 7:01

Jacqui67 wrote:Skeptical wrote:
Paulo : Why did the PJ agree to "meet" with B Kennedy in Portugal ?

They didn't. Brian Kennedy just came as if he was part of the team from Metodo 3. His presence was not expected, because the high-ranking Spanish Police officer who asked PJ to receive Metodo 3 (because they had evidence about Madeleine's disapearence) didn't mentioned his presence - just the presence of a Metodo 3 team and also a high ranking Spanish CID officer.

Look at this link:

Brian Kennedy and Metodo 3 meet the PJ detectives

Kennedy the gate crasher Q & A to Paulo Reis 613255

His interest in this case is mind boggling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Aug - 7:02

Jacqui67 wrote:Pogacsa wrote:
Would you like to explain your philosophy and priorities in exploring the DVD material? It is not clear.

You claim to be a journalist but where do you work? Gazetta Digital is a hobby blog. So where is your main stamping ground.

What about the photos?!

My journalistic criteria in exploring the DVD are: 1) Questions that have been raised by the Media, before, but were not clear; 2) Specific details that never were referred by the Press;

My CV:
Paulo (Jorge da Costa Vieira dos) Reis (born at September12, 1957)
Freelance Journalist (Press Card nº 734)
Professional curriculum: 1982/1986 – Journalist at “O Tempo" (National weekly newspaper - Lisbon)
and “Rádio Renascença” (Catholic National Rádio Network - Lisbon)
1990/1991 – Editor of “Gazeta Macaense” (Daily newspaper - Macau)
1993/1997 – Editor of “Gazeta Macaense” and freelance journalist (Macau)
1997/1998 – Journalist at “A Capital” (National daily newspaper – Lisbon)
1998/2000 – Journalist at “O Independente” (National weekly newspaper - Lisbon)
2000 (Jan/Jul) – Journalist and Editor-in-Chief of “24 Horas” (National daily newspaper – Lisbon)
2000/2004 - Journalist and Editor-in-Chief “O Independente” (National weekly newspaper - Lisbon)
2004/2008 (April) - Freelance journalist
May 2007/---- Editor of "Gazeta Digital"
Between 1986/1990 e 1991/1993 – Press Officer and Deputy-Director of Macau Government
Press Office (GCS)
Contactos
Email: pjcv.reis@gmail.com
http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.co ... vitae.html

I DON'T CLAIM TO BE A JOURNALIST! I AM A PROFESSIONAL JOURNALIST SINCE 1982.

You can check my professional name (Paulo Reis) and Press Card number (734) at the official site of the Government body in charge of issuing Press Cards in Portugal. This is the link where you can find my name and Press Card number.
Comissão da Carteira Profissional de Jornalista (Journalist's Professional Card Committee)
http://www.ccpj.pt/jornalistas/cpj_p.asp

If you whish, I can give references and contactcs of several Editors and senior journalists from Portuguese Radio, TV and Newspapers, with whom I worked, in the past, before decidind to freelance (RTP, Radio Renascença, TVI, Sic, 24 Hours, Diário de Notícias, Jornal de Negócios, Visão, Focus, Expresso and a few more). Gazeta Digital is may main stamping ground, since 2007. From 2004 to 2007, I did very few works, as journalist, for personal and family reasons that I have the right to keep private (my wife works, and her salary supported the family)

About the pictures, as soon as there news about it, we (me and my colleague Duarte Levy) will publish it.

GOOD. I thought this had been pushed to the wayside Q & A to Paulo Reis 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 6:45

Cest moi wrote:
Many thanks Mr Reis for your much valued input to 3As.

Do I remember correctly, didnt you go along with the abduction initally,

writing articles in The Times?

At what stage did you have a change of mind, what, exactly, started bells

ringing?

Have you submitted further articles on your present position?

If yes to the above, they were obviously rejected.

If no, why not? Go for it, worth a try! Would probably be rejected, but their

reasons for rejection might be interesting.

Regards,

C'est moi.

Dear "Cest Moi":

Q: Do I remember correctly, didn't you go along with the abduction initially, writing articles in The Times?

A: I worked for The Times during one month, August 2007, as local correspondent covering Madeleine's case (they invited me, after reading my blog). I quit, following editorial differences. Initially, I went along with what were facts and evidence, either made public or to which I had access. At the time, had no reasons to doubt what was the official PJ position, and I had no further information that pointed to other direction (just like millions of other persons and journalists...)

Q: At what stage did you have a change of mind, what, exactly, started bells ringing?

A: Bells "started to ring" in my mind on June/July, when I read an interview of Gerry McCann, to Daily Express (don't look for it in the Net, it was completely erased, I couldn't find it not even in the Google cache – but I have a PDF, taken from their site and a “screen capture” of that story. Gerry told this: “We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing (...) It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that” (June 3, 2007) - he was talking about a great musical event and Elton John was one of the stars that had already been contacted...

Q: Have you submitted further articles on your present position?

A: To The Times? No, I quit. And I'll never submit further articles to that newspaper and/or accept any invitation to work for them. I appreciate the honour they gave to me, an humble Portuguese freelance journalist, to publish at a so prestigious publication. But, when I quit, I quit.

Q: If yes to the above, they were obviously rejected.

A: See previous answer.

Q: If no, why not? Go for it, worth a try! Would probably be rejected, but their reasons for rejection might be interesting.

A: See previous answer.

Regards

Paulo Reis
pjcv.reis@gmail.com
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 6:46

harmony wrote:
The point that pjreis makes is that some pages are scans (bitmap images) therefore they cannot be easily searched for keywords. It would be possible to convert every scan into text using OCR software but that would take many many days.

And a request - please I will be very interested to read pages 868-869 (argument) to know where? and when? and which language?

I'll check that, as soon as possible. But I can't make full transcripts, copy of reproduce documents from the PDF files in the DVD given to journalists, I have to use my own words, to publish the content of those files. That's the Law, in Portugal, I and could be jailed up to two years, if I don't respect those legal rules.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 6:49

Truthmaster wrote:
Mr Reis, in the interests of accuracy can you say what the remit of this the Madeleine McCann case is.
Is it a missing persons inquiry or a homicide inquiry, has it been shelved as unsolved, or one of the previous two possibilities pending further inquiries, or are inquiries now ended awaiting further if any information from outside sources. Thank you.

The McCann were named formal suspects of a two crimes: simulation of a crime and hiding a body. Now,theyare no more suspects of those crimes. I have to check with the Public Prosecutor's Press Office what is exactly the "classification" given to the case, now it is shelved.

It's pendind waiting for new evidence - meaning that, at any moment, investigation can start again, if there is any piece of new evidence that justifies further inquiries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 6:51

Eric wrote:
Is it in Portugal like in France that there are sometimes “communication problems” or rivalry between the PJ and the GNR?

Not at all. They have very clear and different responsibilities: GNR is a rural "beat" police, patrol police, PJ is the Portuguese CID - only PJ can investigate crimes and that's thei sole legal responsibility
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 6:54

Jeanne d'Arc wrote:
Dear Mr. Reis,

from an earlier conversation I know that you once corresponded via email about a photographer who took pictures of a couple not belonging to the Tapas 9 on the morning of the 4th May. Did you see these photos? Has this been followed up? Has the reference to a member of the british government been cleared?

Thank you

This is a video from a Portuguese TV channel where you can see the couple I refer: a blonde woman, a man with grey hair, green t-shirt and a bald man (white t-shirt) later identified as a guest (2 mints and 45 seconds in the video). About the member of British government, it was a follow-up question, from me, about another subject, not related with MAdeleine McCann.

Concerning the couple, I asked PJ, last year, they who they were, they just said "no comments", investigation is under secrecy law. I still have no info about who is this couple.

Vídeo:
http://videos.sapo.pt/cIrWOIO5DFIvUF6dpZf2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:01

January wrote:
Hi Paulo

Is there a report of the evening where a child was heard crying for over an hour and a half?

Can you tell from it

1. Were the McCanns found somewhere and called back?

2. If yes, who called them back?

3. Did the person who called them back or anyone from MW witness them go into the apartment?

4. Was there crying up to the moment they went in and then did the crying stop?

5. Had the crying already stopped by the time they got there?

6. I read that someone heard the sound of the door being opened / closed.
Was this before or after the crying stopping ?

7. Were any of the Tapas 9 questioned on this event?

If they were
8. Did they hear any crying when they did their checks?

9. Did they do any checks or was everyone missing for that period of time?

Sorry, it sound like a lot of questions but it is all around the one event.
Thanks

Dear January:

Is there a report of the evening where a child was heard crying for over an hour and a half?

PR – Yes. The statement of Pamela Fenn, to PJ, on August 20, 2007. Pamela Feen said that on May 1st, around 22.30, she heard a child crying, during around one hour and 15 minutes. The crying was more and more intense, and she could heard clearly “daddy, daddy...”. She told PJ she had no doubt at all the crying came from the apartment A5. She heard the parents coming home, around 23.45 pm, May 1st, because she heard the door facing the swimming pool being opened.

On the night of May 3, 2007, around 22.30 pm, she heard a woman's voice shouting “we have let her down”.

Can you tell from it

1. Were the McCanns found somewhere and called back?

PR - Meaning, the night of May 1st, and because the child was crying? Found nothing about that in the investigation files.

2. If yes, who called them back?
3. Did the person who called them back or anyone from MW witness them go into the apartment?

4. Was there crying up to the moment they went in and then did the crying stop?

PR - Yes.

5. Had the crying already stopped by the time they got there?

PR – No.

6. I read that someone heard the sound of the door being opened / closed.
Was this before or after the crying stopping ?

PR - The only reference about that is in Pamela's statement to PJ

7. Were any of the Tapas 9 questioned on this event?

PR – Have to check more carefully about that.

If they were
8. Did they hear any crying when they did their checks?

PR – When? May 3 or May 1?

9. Did they do any checks or was everyone missing for that period of time?

PR – When? May 3 or May 1?

Regards
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:02

F Kinell wrote:
Hi paulo.
Was a sample of Maddie's DNA ever obtained? If so, how? If not, how did the FSS originally say that there were x number of markers corresponding to Maddie?

Dear F Kinell:

According to the investigation files from the DVD given to journalists, a sample of Madeleine's DNA was obtained, by FSS, using samples taken from Madeleine's pillowcase and samples from Kate and Gerry. First FSS report confirmed a combined profile of DNA from Kate and Gerry, in the pillowcase samples. Result were presented by FSS as approximately 29 millions times more likely to belong to a natural child of Kate and Gerry rather than someone else unrelated to them.

After that, FSS requested samples from Amelie and Sean, in order to be sure it was not one of the twins DNA. Samples were sent and the FSS report concluded that it was not Amelie or Sean DNA, in the pillow case, so it was Madeleine's DNA.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:03

sentinel wrote:
does it say anywhere in the dvd "they've taken her"??

thanks

Yes, several witnesses. Including Mrs Pamela Fenn:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:04

mumof5granof2 wrote:
Hi Paulo,
Can you please confirm whether this book was found by the PJ in the McCann's holiday apartment 5a OR not? : http://www.amazon.co.uk/No-Stone-Unturn ... 358&sr=8-1

If so, when was it found by PJ?

I am curious as to WHY anyone would read this sort of material whilst on a family break.

Thanks in advance
Regards
mumof5granof2

Books (*) found McCann's home (in the room where Gerry had set up his "office") after they moved from Ocean Club to a nearby house:

Missing and Abducted Children: A Law Enforcement Guide to Case Investigation and Program Management (National Center for Missing & Exploited Children)
Training Courses , CEOP - /Serious Organized Crime Agency - Child Explotation and Online Protection Centre)
Making Eevery Children Matter.. Everywhere, CEOP (Serious and Organized Crime Agency - Child Explotation and Online Protection Centre)

(*) In the book of Mr. Amaral he says that Mark Harrison was surprised with the fact that the couple had access to CEOP manuals, reserved for police officers

Other books, also found on Gerry's "office":

from Jed Rubenfeld - The Interpretation of Murder
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/prod ... 39&s=books

from Gordon Smith - Spirit Messenger
http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/product/ ... ewpoints=1

from Lance Armstrong - Will to win (? - this a translation from Portuguese to English... The reference about this book, in the documents and in Mr. Amaral's book is in Portuguese : "Vontade de Vencer"

Those books were found during a search of the home, following a warrant issued by the Criminal Court Judge.

This is the information I have, now. I can't say that the book you refer was found there or not, as I dind't finished yet reading all 46 annexes that came with the 17 volumes of the main files...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:06

candlestick wrote:
Mr Reis,

At the statrt of the investigations, people on holiday were asked to send through photos which could have the possibility of evidence in the background.
(I think it was to CEOPS?)

Were any of these photos requested by holidaymakers on the DVD, and did anything come from these?

Many thanks in advance,
CS
x

No. In the DVD files, there are no pictures sent to PJ by Crimestoppers or CEOP. There are five volumes of info sent from UK, in the investigation files, that remained under secrecy law, following a decision from the Criminal Court Judge after a formal complaint from ACPO

Gazeta Digital
The British secret files (I)
http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogs ... les-i.html

"On July 17, 2008, the head of the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) sent a letter to the Public Prosecutor Melchior Gomes, after a meeting with him, complaining about the intention of Portuguese authorities to give access to third parties to informations sent by British police to PJ, because, among other reasons, a large part of the intelligence reports from British police had unsubstantiated information related with identifiable persons. The letter was reviewed by William Hughes, head of Serious Organized Crime Agency (SOCA) and is signed by Ken Jones, chairman of ACPO (...)"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:07

coppernob wrote:
Hi Mr Reis :) Have you read Wilkins statement? If so, does he mention seeing Gerry fiddling with the shutters as it was reported in the papers last year that that is where Wilkins first saw Gerry but all mention of that has since vanished from the web.

I read it and I wrote a post about it, but I don't remember any reference, from Wilkins statements, about that:

The McCann Case: Jeremy Wilkins and the woman in purple
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:08

roisin wrote:
Questioning: Eef Hoos of the Creon Starlight Pet Crematorium

Is it in the records???

A transcript of the interview?

An explanation as to why one of the officers told him they knew he had had contact with the McCanns?

(I'm stubbornly hoping to know more about the reason he was questioned.)

What I remember. from a Portuguese TV interview of Mr. Eef Hoos was that he never met the McCanns, and the pet crematorium has been closed and sealed by the ASAE (Sanitary Service) since March. I also remember a story in one of the British tabloids, quoting Mr. Eef Hoos as saying that, recently (at the time the news broke, when PJ went there) a couple went there with what they said was a big dog - a Labrador..?? - inside a bag and he was suspicious, so he asked to take a look at the bag, and it was really a dog.

Give me some yime to check the rereferences concerning Mr Eef Hoos, in the DVD files...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:16

Paulo,
this is when alarm bells started ringing for me too, also when John McCann gave up his job to work for the fund and the same with Clarrie

Could you post the PDF file here? or email it to Redsquare for inclusion on the McCannFiles site?

thanks for all your hard work, ignore the disruptors, they have their own agenda

sg

"Screen capture", Daily Express, June 3, 2007:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mXbRBcSh0gs/SLs94E0KK1I/AAAAAAAAB-I/4ItyCz5JPtM/s1600-h/DAILY+EXPRESS+ONE+YEAR+EVENT+GERRY.jpg

Same adress, also a "screen capture", but today:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mXbRBcSh0gs/S ... E+VIEW.jpg

The page address is still the same:
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/873 ... hole+world

There are a few references, about the planned concert with Elton John, on other British Media sites:

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/d ... /10998.htm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 875580.ece

and a full transcription of that story on this blog:
http://faffajane.blog.co.uk/2007/06/04/ ... 2583&rtc=1

"Gerry McCann, 38, said: “One of the ideas is maybe getting all the people who have publicly supported us to come together. I don’t just mean from the UK but from different parts of the world. We want a big event to raise awareness that she is still missing. We would look at high-profile people who have already pledged support. It will be some sort of focus around an anniversary, to tell people that Madeleine’s still missing. I think it would be later this year, once media attention has dropped, to bring it back up, hopefully, for a short period. It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that (...)"

I'll post the PDF later, I have it on another desktop that needed a repair, after a "crash", but I'll have it tomorrow and all data was preserved. My "screen capture" from the original article cut the last phrase ("It wouldn’t be a one-year anniversary, it will be sooner than that") but I have it on PDF and I presume they had it in the printed edition, also...

http://www.the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=22523&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=195
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:18

Skeptical wrote:
Paulo : Can you advise which approximate date it was that Mr Amaral's pet dog was deliberately attacked and killed ?

Amral's pet dog was killed during the night of May 9 to May 10, 2007 ("The Truth of The Lie, page 99). His wife found the body of the dog on May 10, early morning, and called him, latter in the day, when he was in a meeting of the "Crisis Room)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:20

Pogacsa wrote:
How and when did the PJ determine the last independent witness to see Madeleine alive? This is the real fifty thousand pound question, surely

I've been going through more than 60 statements (Ocean Club employees, guests, Tapas 7, and so on) to get an accurate information about that... Need some time more, to finish it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Sep - 7:23

Christie wrote:
Me Reis, many thanks for your help.

Could you say whether there is any reference to the McCanns having been seen to enter an apartment (other than their own), around the time of Madeleine's disappearance, or in the early hours of the morning.

Or any reference to them having been seen in the early hours of the morning after Madeleine went missing.

Thankyou.

About your first question, I didn't found any evidence of that, in the investigation files, concerning around the time of Madeleine's disappearence. They went to the Payne's apartment, around 02:00 am, May 4, 2007, taking the twins with them and later got a rest and some sleeping in a matress on the floor.

About Gerry and Kate being seen in the early hours of the May 4 morning, Diane Webster said (statement to Leicestershire Police) that she got up in the morning, about seven o’ clock I and Kate and Gerry had already left the apartment - she said she believes they went out earlier to look for Madeleine.

Fiona Payne gave a more detailed time line, also in the questioning from Leicestershire Police (LP): Gerry and Kate knocked at their room's door, saying thay were going out and look for Madeleine, they just couldn't sleep or just stay there doing nothing. Fiona Payne told LP that it was still dark and very cold, she thinks they left between 5:00/6:00 am, May 4, 2007.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down