Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Dear Gordon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear Gordon

Post  malena stool on Sun 6 Dec - 18:26

Dear Gordon,
Well, here we are, Christmas 2009 almost upon us and still no sign of the tragedy surrounding Madeleine McCann being brought any nearer to a satisfactory conclusion.

May I remind you that Madeleine was listed as abducted by her parents, 5 May 2007 just before your good self backstabbed your way into assuming the Golden Throne and Purple Robes of No.10 on 27 June 2007.

Since then much water and pledges have streamed out of No.10 and under the bridge, all either dirty or broken and remain so to this day.

I've composed in 10 minutes or so a brief and by no means complete recap your parliamentary career in duplicity to date.

1. Between 1999 and 2002 you sold about 60% of UK gold reserves for $275 an ounce resulting in £3 billion loss to this nation....
2. The manifesto for change was your grandiose plan to stamp out ministerial corruption, except ministerial expenses eh?
3. You said the NHS was your top priority...Waiting times up, staff numbers and moral down. Well done Gordon.
4. You pledged to allow a referendum on the EU Treaty of Lisbon........ Lies, lies, lies.
5. You said in March 2008 the UK will hold an inquiry into the Iraq war; 20 months ago ... it has just opened.
6. You increased the tax of 5 million people.....the lowest paid group of workers of course...
7. You sit idly by while fuel prices escalate out of all proportion to the price of a barrel of crude oil.
8. You insult our veterans past and present at the Cenotaph you wouldn't bow your head, why? Have a mardy on did you?
9. You insult our D Day veterans by being shamed into supporting their service at the last minute. I watched them... you really made an impression........

Do you know Gordon I could go on forever, save me the bother for God’s sake. Do us all a favour and resign, I am at loss to find any action taken by you that has been correct first time of trying.....call an early election, there’s nothing left for you to ruin.

You have inflicted more damage to and caused greater divisions in the British economy and population in peace time than any foreign enemy has ever managed through armed conflict.

As a Prime Minister you are a joke.
As a representative of the Labour Movement you are obscene.

Gordon, do at least one good and charitable act before you end your tenure, allow Madeleine McCann the respect she deserves, allow the truth to be told.

ms

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13381
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Gordon

Post  Guest on Sun 6 Dec - 18:30

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigo on Sun 6 Dec - 18:44

I'll give Tony Blair one thing. He knew when to run before the shit started hitting the fan.

Gordon Brown was so desperate to be PM that he didn't see it coming.

Indigo
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 6 Dec - 22:26

Well said MS

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 6 Dec - 23:41

Harvesmom wrote:Well said MS

Agreed! The creep makes me ashamed to be Scottish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 7 Dec - 0:26

Gormless Brown should resign ASAP.
He needs to learn to recognise when he is not wanted.

Great post Malena

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Mar - 2:07

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1254764/How-Mrs-Brown-PMs-No1-spin-doctor-Downing-Street-aide-dubbed-Mrs-Goebbels-claims-controversial-book.html

So Sarah is being compared to Goebbells !!!

Her "bestest" mate's in bother again, too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1255007/Naomi-Campbell-goes-run-assaulting-limousine-driver-New-York.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top