Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood

Go down

HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood Empty HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood

Post  Guest Mon 7 Dec - 0:37

HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood
11:22am UK, Sunday December 06, 2009

Huw Borland, Sky News Online

An HIV-positive man has confessed to injecting his blood into his sleeping wife and infecting her with the virus that can cause Aids, reports have said.

It is believed the man wanted to give her the disease so she would start having sex with him again, New Zealand's Sunday Star-Times said.

Court documents detailed how the man, 35, twice pricked his 33-year-old wife with a sewing needle laced with his infected blood.

The husband discovered he was HIV-positive - but his partner and children were not - during health checks imposed on them when the family arrived in New Zealand in 2004.
The woman had said she wanted to maintain the relationship for the sake of the children.

But she refused to have sex with her husband for fear of contracting the disease.

In the documents, the wife described how, in May, 2008, she found a sting-like mark on her left thigh and two days later awoke to a stinging feeling in her leg.
She said: "I got up... and I flicked the blankets... I looked at (the husband) and he was wide awake."

The wife asked him if he had pricked her and he said, 'No'. But she later found evidence of "blood sprinkles" on their duvet, which she said her husband tried to hide from her.

During a routine check-up four months later, doctors revealed she was HIV-positive.

The woman confronted her husband, who admitted dipping a needle in his blood and pricking her with it.

"All he said (was) he was sorry. He said, 'I used needles on you because I wanted you to be the same as me so that you can live with me and you won't leave me'," she said.

The husband has admitted wilfully infecting another with a disease and faces up to 14 years in jail when he is sentenced at Auckland High Court next year.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood 29204 JEEZ!!! What a low-life scumbag!!! This woman is the mother of his children!!!
I hope he gets severey punished for this...is he insane???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood Empty Re: HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood

Post  malena stool Mon 7 Dec - 20:30

What goes through people's minds? She did well to stay with him, depending of course on how and where he contracted the disease, but to deliberately try to infect her defies all logic.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HIV Man Injects Sleeping Wife With Own Blood Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down