Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 18:00

This was a rumour earlier but apparently is true. Can you believe it? They might blame it on the reception
received outside the Courthouse, but I think the Portugese people will be incensed that yet again the McCanns
have walked all over their Judiciary.

Just to recap, this couple holidayed in their Country, left their young children alone in a strange apartment every
night and their eldest, a near 4 yr old goes missing. The search was unprecedented costing the Portugese Taxpayer at least £2 million, but the McCanns employ their own Detectives which is not supposed to be allowed
in Portugal. Not only that, Kate MCann refuses to answer 42 questions, they refuse to attend a recon but film
thier own version. Now they want special treatment, and are getting it, to suit their own ends. Who is ever going to stand up to them and win.? I am truly disgusted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  steve1295 on Thu 7 Jan - 18:03

AAAHHH ffs f unreal. Thats it for me.WHO HAS THE PUPPET STRINGS

steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 18:09

The McCanns will get away with it all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 18:17

eddie wrote:The McCanns will get away with it all.

Yes, I agree. Whatever defense Amaral was going to put up, we will never know and whatever evidence the
Mccanns did not want made public they have yet again managed to conceal. The only ray of hope I can see is
if the PJ agreed to this to avoid any confrontation with the Portugese people , they might issue a transcript of
the hearings, democratically they should.!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 7 Jan - 18:26

If, as Leicester police state, the investigation is ongoing, there may be issues to be raised which might affect that investigation, such as perhaps any new, hitherto unpublished, details from Amaral's witnesses.

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 19:15

AnnaEsse wrote:If, as Leicester police state, the investigation is ongoing, there may be issues to be raised which might affect that investigation, such as perhaps any new, hitherto unpublished, details from Amaral's witnesses.

I can"t see that, because the injunction is against the publication of Amaral"s book and he will defend his
right by calling witnesses to support his claim that Madeleine died in apartment 5a.

The guy who confirmed in the DVD that is was virtually impossible to open the Window from the outside,
the Final report where it says that Madeleine "is probably dead".

The fact that only Kate"s fingerprints were found on the Window.The total lack of evidence of an intruder.

That kind of thing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  buildersbum on Thu 7 Jan - 19:28

I dont think we should know whats going on if this is still an ongoing case, which i hope it is.

The Mccanns have got away with nothing, please do not underestimate Mr Amaral!! this is just the start of it.

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Judge Dread on Thu 7 Jan - 19:30

It's just a rumour! Let's just wait and see...

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 19:34

buildersbum wrote:I dont think we should know whats going on if this is still an ongoing case, which i hope it is.

The Mccanns have got away with nothing, please do not underestimate Mr Amaral!! this is just the start of it.

I hope you are right,,,,,,,,,,,,,so far they have walked on water, turned from negligent parents into Celebrities,
earned a small fortune giving interviews etc , wasted nearly £3 million of public donations etc.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 7 Jan - 19:37

Beattie wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:If, as Leicester police state, the investigation is ongoing, there may be issues to be raised which might affect that investigation, such as perhaps any new, hitherto unpublished, details from Amaral's witnesses.

I can"t see that, because the injunction is against the publication of Amaral"s book and he will defend his
right by calling witnesses to support his claim that Madeleine died in apartment 5a.

The guy who confirmed in the DVD that is was virtually impossible to open the Window from the outside,
the Final report where it says that Madeleine "is probably dead".

The fact that only Kate"s fingerprints were found on the Window.The total lack of evidence of an intruder.

That kind of thing

Beattie, I was thinking in terms of the thousands of pages of files which are still subject to secrecy and that questions to Amaral's witnesses may direct them to disclosing some details which are not in the public domain.

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 19:46

Beattie wrote:This was a rumour earlier but apparently is true. Can you believe it? They might blame it on the reception
received outside the Courthouse, but I think the Portugese people will be incensed that yet again the McCanns
have walked all over their Judiciary.

Just to recap, this couple holidayed in their Country, left their young children alone in a strange apartment every
night and their eldest, a near 4 yr old goes missing. The search was unprecedented costing the Portugese Taxpayer at least £2 million, but the McCanns employ their own Detectives which is not supposed to be allowed
in Portugal. Not only that, Kate MCann refuses to answer 42 questions, they refuse to attend a recon but film
thier own version. Now they want special treatment, and are getting it, to suit their own ends. Who is ever going to stand up to them and win.? I am truly disgusted.

Can I ask if you know for sure that it was the gruesome twosome who were granted the right to have the hearing in private because of the negative feeling towards them/the hecklers. Im just wondering if the statement from Leicestershire police was a forewarning that anything they may disclose must be held in private so as not to prejudice a trial of the manslaughter/murder variety. Interesting and thanks for the update Beattie.


Last edited by vengefulangel on Thu 7 Jan - 20:01; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  MJH1901 on Thu 7 Jan - 19:49

Doesn't mean they'll win...

MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  buildersbum on Thu 7 Jan - 19:56

Beattie wrote:
buildersbum wrote:I dont think we should know whats going on if this is still an ongoing case, which i hope it is.

The Mccanns have got away with nothing, please do not underestimate Mr Amaral!! this is just the start of it.

I hope you are right,,,,,,,,,,,,,so far they have walked on water, turned from negligent parents into Celebrities,
earned a small fortune giving interviews etc , wasted nearly £3 million of public donations etc.

Nah they think they are walking on water but its with the help of body boards!, and I dont think they are celebrities, not the "right celebrities" imo they would give it all up, to go back to the start of that faitful hoilday to correct what THEY DID so wrong.
They know that if Mr Amaral wins on Tuesday they are finished this is the fight of their 2.8 year life, imo are they are been allowed for it to be heard behind closed doors because they have bad news coming their way!!

THIS STINKS OF DESPERATION!!!!!!!

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  MaryB on Thu 7 Jan - 20:00

Well I suppose we could be thinking that if the judge was going to agree that yes the police and the investigation firmly and 100% concluded that a villainous looking abductor entered the apartment and stole Madeleine, then would they be wanting it to be heard behind closed doors.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 20:04

MaryB wrote:Well I suppose we could be thinking that if the judge was going to agree that yes the police and the investigation firmly and 100% concluded that a villainous looking abductor entered the apartment and stole Madeleine, then would they be wanting it to be heard behind closed doors.

Perhaps its the police that need it to be so and the mccanns trying to take the credit for it? Just as they PR'd the statement which was featured in the express just the other day, all smoke and mirrors. pure distortion of the truth and spin.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 20:39

This shouldn't be taken as proof of anything, as the Portuguese judiciary have not yet confirmed that a) it WILL be held in-camera, and b) the actual reasons for it, if it's true.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 20:45

what does *held in camera mean?*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 20:48

behind closed doors!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 7 Jan - 20:50

amethyst wrote:what does *held in camera mean?*

Behind closed doors.

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 20:50

AnnaEsse wrote:If, as Leicester police state, the investigation is ongoing, there may be issues to be raised which might affect that investigation, such as perhaps any new, hitherto unpublished, details from Amaral's witnesses.

Good point, and I think you are probably right. I think that just makes things look really bad for the McScams but they may be able to come away with a face saver.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 20:51

ok thanks

does that mean it will be taped

*insert embarrassed smiley*

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 7 Jan - 20:52

Or "Huis Clos," like the title of the Jean Pulse Heartre book (you will only appreciate that spelling if you have read Boris Vian!)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  malena stool on Thu 7 Jan - 20:54

It would appear that there are a couple of loose anal sphincters in Rothley which might be feeling a little overworked and perhaps even sore at this moment in time .... never mind they are physicians and doubtlessly they know just what to prescribe.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13362
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 7 Jan - 20:55

malena stool wrote:It would appear that there are a couple of loose anal sphincters in Rothley which might be feeling a little overworked and perhaps even sore at this moment in time .... never mind they are physicians and doubtlessly they know just what to prescribe.

A rubber bung?

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Guest on Thu 7 Jan - 20:55

The Rothley Bottom Trumpet Orchestra may well be givng a wee recital or two, over the next week.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE HEARINGS TO BE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum