Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  ali1966 on Mon 11 Jan - 11:20

Sorry Duncanmac, post crossed.

ali1966
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  the one and only big_l on Mon 11 Jan - 12:35

fedrules wrote:I also share your pessimism regarding the injunction decision..UNLESS GA really does have more evidence to support his allegations as his lawyer seemed to be implying...

Fudge, why do you say the McCanns are not devout Catholics?
a devout catholic follows the churchs teachings to the limit therefore ivf is a sin and therefore a definate no no.

the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Location : brigadoon
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 11 Jan - 12:47

the one and only big_l wrote:
fedrules wrote:I also share your pessimism regarding the injunction decision..UNLESS GA really does have more evidence to support his allegations as his lawyer seemed to be implying...

Fudge, why do you say the McCanns are not devout Catholics?
a devout catholic follows the churchs teachings to the limit therefore ivf is a sin and therefore a definate no no.

Right 'nuff ah wiz brung up tae wear the orunge regalia, bit even ah ken that spurtin' yer seeds intae a wee bit ae glass en chuckin' the spare wee eggs in the midden is nae whit they git learnt doon the chapel!

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  Carolina on Mon 11 Jan - 13:19

MaryPoppins wrote:Thanks Beattie.
If they win the action, the parents of the child that disappeared in Praia da Luz, Lagos, on the 3rd of May 2007, further demand the publication of the final decision in national newspapers, on two consecutive days, in a way to, albeit partially, reconstitute their image.

I must admit they're beginning to p*ss me off big time now.
I don't give a flying fig about the McCanns image and who was doing who and how, - the only thing that matters to me is Madeleine's whereabouts.

Kate, Gerry, your friends and all those who surround you:
Why are you not telling all you know..?

AFAIK, I do not believe that any newspaper would be obliged to publish a court decision unless the said newspaper was directly involved in the process. They really think that they are important.

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  kitti on Mon 11 Jan - 14:12

Why is the mccanns lawyer brining up old news about a missing child who was murdered by her mother and lover?

I believe mr amaral will NOT be allowed to discuss the case even behind closed doors due to what has been written by the LP regarding 'secrecy' and 'ongoing', the mccanns are USING this to stop ANYTHING being said due to 'leaks' that may come out and what may be said, their scared.


I cant believe the mccans are thinking off their image above anything else, surely people can see what this pair are like and what they are trying to gain, their not the slightest bit interested in madeleine, never were and certainly couldnt give a toss about where she could be if she was 'abducted'.


As for the papers licking their arses for two days (i presume thats the portugues papers as the british papers already do that), how self inportant do these pair off child neglecters think they are, i think the portuguese papers would rather stick pins their eyes than do that, and if they do, it will certainly stick in their craw to lower themselves to back down.

THESE TWO ARE SICK IN THE HEAD, THEY REALLY ARE.

And to cap it all, amaral will be 'charged' for mentioning the word 'cadaver' for the rest off his life!!!!

They will be having his passport revoked soon to stop him coming to the uk!


WHY DONT THEY JUST 'TOP' THE MAN, AFTER ALL, WHAT MORE COULD THEY DO TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY.


FREEDOM OFF SPEECH.....DOES MR AMARAL'S CHILDREN HAVE THE RIGHT TO THAT AS THE MCCANNS SEEM TO THINK ONLY THEIR CHILDREN HAVE SUFFERED, AND THEY HAVE TOO, AND STILL ARE,,,,BUT WHO CAUSED THEIR SUFFERING, NOT MR AMARAL BUT THE MCCANNS THEMSELVES.

WOULDNT IT BE NICE IF MR AMARAL'S CHILDREN SUED THE MCCANNS FOR ALL THE DISTRESS THEY CAUSED THEM!

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 11 Jan - 14:14

fedrules wrote:
fred wrote:If that does happen, then the world has really gone mad! Will they be going into peoples houses and taking them off their book shelves? I thought the Gestapo had been out voted many years ago, seems I'm wrong.
'
It only applies to unsold copies, presumably they have no right to take books people have purchased.

Rampaging round the streets of European towns, cities and villages, seizing books and burning them in the streets!
Actually, that's not funny, is it?

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  Carolina on Mon 11 Jan - 14:29

fedrules wrote:I also share your pessimism regarding the injunction decision..UNLESS GA really does have more evidence to support his allegations as his lawyer seemed to be implying...

Fudge, why do you say the McCanns are not devout Catholics?

GA does not make "allegations" and if he did they are not his personal "allegations". His book is entirely based on the investigation as presented in the police files which have been made public. What is in the book about the Maddie case you can find in the files. The conclusions at the end of the book are taken almost word for word from the report of Inspector Tavares de Almeida.

He does not have to solve the crime in the courtroom or come up with any more evidence. The argument is that he has written about the investigation truthfully and it can be proved by referring to the police files. It is also a case of freedom of speech. The conclusions of those who do not believe in the abduction theory are usually based on logical deduction of the facts available.

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  Guest on Mon 11 Jan - 15:00

Kiiti wrote: "Wouldn't it be nice if Dr Amaral's children sued the Mccanns for all the distress they caused them "

Kitti, that is such a good idea. There is no disputing how much Dr Amaral and his wife and family have suffered solely due to him being the investigative officer assigned to this case.
So many people have been silenced since May 2007. I wonder if he was ever approached with a view to getting him to toe the Mccann/Brown/Kennedy/Mitchell line? Is the Mccanns venom against him partly due to being spurned?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  Guest on Mon 11 Jan - 17:51

Carolina wrote:
fedrules wrote:I also share your pessimism regarding the injunction decision..UNLESS GA really does have more evidence to support his allegations as his lawyer seemed to be implying...

Fudge, why do you say the McCanns are not devout Catholics?

GA does not make "allegations" and if he did they are not his personal "allegations". His book is entirely based on the investigation as presented in the police files which have been made public. What is in the book about the Maddie case you can find in the files. The conclusions at the end of the book are taken almost word for word from the report of Inspector Tavares de Almeida.

He does not have to solve the crime in the courtroom or come up with any more evidence. The argument is that he has written about the investigation truthfully and it can be proved by referring to the police files. It is also a case of freedom of speech. The conclusions of those who do not believe in the abduction theory are usually based on logical deduction of the facts available.

I agree and to my mind the McCanns will have to prove Madeleine is still alive. The Judges will weigh up the
evidence and make a decision, the Final Report suggesting Madeleine is probably dead will be in Amaral"s
favour.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 11 Jan - 17:55

lnorton wrote:Kiiti wrote: "Wouldn't it be nice if Dr Amaral's children sued the Mccanns for all the distress they caused them "

Kitti, that is such a good idea. There is no disputing how much Dr Amaral and his wife and family have suffered solely due to him being the investigative officer assigned to this case.
So many people have been silenced since May 2007. I wonder if he was ever approached with a view to getting him to toe the Mccann/Brown/Kennedy/Mitchell line? Is the Mccanns venom against him partly due to being spurned?

They sent in the British ambassador, the head of the Media Monitoring Unit, and had Gordon Brown stick his nose in....and still that sardine-munching, boozing cop just kept right on!

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  Guest on Mon 11 Jan - 19:19

Roasted Arizona wrote:Oh. how great it will be if the McCann's lose.....but sadly I fear they will not.


My sentiments entirely, two wrongs do not make a right! But even if they do win, how much of a win will it actually be? What have they themselves done to damage their own reputation and do they deserve £1.2 M in damages, not that this what this hearing is about, I don't think!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  buildersbum on Mon 11 Jan - 20:06

lnorton wrote:Kiiti wrote: "Wouldn't it be nice if Dr Amaral's children sued the Mccanns for all the distress they caused them "

Kitti, that is such a good idea. There is no disputing how much Dr Amaral and his wife and family have suffered solely due to him being the investigative officer assigned to this case.
So many people have been silenced since May 2007. I wonder if he was ever approached with a view to getting him to toe the Mccann/Brown/Kennedy/Mitchell line? Is the Mccanns venom against him partly due to being spurned?



Interesting if Amaral and his children sued the Mccanns in the UK would the UK Courts support Amaral just like the Portuguese Courts and Justice System has supported the McCanns, think not!!!!

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  Guest on Mon 11 Jan - 20:57

So what you are saying then, if I understand it correctly, both UK and Portuguese courts are completely bent, right?

Would that include the police, too?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann couple demands books to be fully destroyed

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:37


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum