Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  fred on Tue 12 Jan - 19:18

Laffin Assasin wrote:Amaral cussed at O sullivan, allegedly.

I thought he couldn't speak English?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4844
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:19

macy wrote:Laffin, was there anything on East Midlands Beeb about GA saying that the Mcs can F**k off?
Only on Maddie Case files someone has posted this :-




Just watching BBC local news. Mr Amaral asked whether he was hurting the Mccanns - his reply was f@@@ the Mccanns! Very true, but the BBc are giving him a hard time about his reply. They also saying that 'nothing new came up in the hearing, but the main news was the crude language he heard'. I am surprised he has given the BBC ammunition to use against him.

So O'Sullivan claimed.

The McSCUMMs are enough to make a Parson swear. IMHO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  fred on Tue 12 Jan - 19:19

Poor old Brunty the tosser, looks windswept, cold and fed up

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4844
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:21

Let's hope he didn't swear like that as he has already allegedly 'dozed off' in court and tbh he is making the Mc's look better than him at the moment.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  MaryB on Tue 12 Jan - 19:22

And how can we know Amaral was half asleep. Who's reported this.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:23

The Sun only really care about breasts anyway, who actually listens to what they say??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:24

MaryB wrote:And how can we know Amaral was half asleep. Who's reported this.

Well I hope it isn't true!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  fuzeta on Tue 12 Jan - 19:26

eddie wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
eddie wrote:I am not suprised the police are being laughed at actually! In all honesty, if the investigation only looked into the McCanns/suspects because the suspect ' had a dream' it makes the investigators look like a bunch of twats!!

Also, it doesn't help that Amaral was 'dozing off' does it??? It just made him look either:
a) Bored - which is not a good look on the face of someone who is supposed to be interested in seeing justice.
b) Tired - (see above) and should've got an early night.
c) Arrogant - (see above a) and let's face it, who likes arrogance.

Sorry, not impressed.

But the cops were suspecting the Mccanns at an early date, hence the interecepted text messages (SMS) !

And Amara dozing off?? He let himself down, I am a bit disgusted tbh.


Edds. Surely that was not fact that they only looked into it because of Kate's dream. I never saw that in the Sky update today. Is that just the reporting from ITV? Amaral would not be dozing off. It was probably his, not bothered look.

The McCanns did their victim look with Gerry putting his arm around Kate after she had whispered to him with a little smile! What did she say? Keep up the show Gerry, lets not slip up , think of the

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:26

fuzeta wrote:
Harvesmom wrote:Well I'm just gob smacked!! I think I'll join you in a drink Fuzeta!

Me too. Get yourself round here. Hubby has had to go out so I am prowling around like a panther. No one to sound off to. Are you telling Harve all about it? I bet he is as sick as a dog!

I think Harve is a bit fed up with the whole thing, he's had to resort to dog food for dinner, and he got dragged round the park at a trot tonight

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:30

fuzeta wrote:
eddie wrote:
Laffin Assasin wrote:
eddie wrote:I am not suprised the police are being laughed at actually! In all honesty, if the investigation only looked into the McCanns/suspects because the suspect ' had a dream' it makes the investigators look like a bunch of twats!!

Also, it doesn't help that Amaral was 'dozing off' does it??? It just made him look either:
a) Bored - which is not a good look on the face of someone who is supposed to be interested in seeing justice.
b) Tired - (see above) and should've got an early night.
c) Arrogant - (see above a) and let's face it, who likes arrogance.

Sorry, not impressed.

But the cops were suspecting the Mccanns at an early date, hence the interecepted text messages (SMS) !

And Amara dozing off?? He let himself down, I am a bit disgusted tbh.


Edds. Surely that was not fact that they only looked into it because of Kate's dream. I never saw that in the Sky update today. Is that just the reporting from ITV? Amaral would not be dozing off. It was probably his, not bothered look.

The McCanns did their victim look with Gerry putting his arm around Kate after she had whispered to him with a little smile! What did she say? Keep up the show Gerry, lets not slip up , think of the

I think a journalist twittered it - whatever his look Fuzzy he needs to have the upper hand so that people come away thinking that he looks like a man to be taken seriously! It made me pissed off when I read that he'd dozed off!! That just shows complete lack of disrespect for the whole thing.

I hope it isn't true. I want to see justice for Madeleine.

Ps: Kate probably whispered to Gerry "I'm glad I wore these earrings, they make my boobs look bigger"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:32

Hi Big_l,

Bit of a shock eh? Only temporary I'm sure.

Wouldn't get too carried away with what Brunty says, or doesn't say.

He will still report the same old twaddle in the end.

The presenter was doing his best to convince us that Goncalo Amaral was on trial as well.

SKY is SKY and purely PINK and ever more shall be so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:33

eddie wrote:
And Amara dozing off?? He let himself down, I am a bit disgusted tbh.

Sorry eddie, that is uncalled for imo, perhaps it was just the reporter putting a spin on it, because how many times have you sat there and thought with your eyes shut or your head in your hands and contemplated at what is happening, because I know I have? Anyway if Goncalo did accidentally doze off, I can see the poor guy being mentally and emotionally drained and probably not having a lot of sleep with worry about what is going to happen in Court, doubt if he got much sleep at all last night. Not surprising really is it? Not as if he is being sued for a few quid is it, must be hell of a worry, wonder if we could cope as admirably as he has should we ever be faced with his situation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:37

Bren wrote:
eddie wrote:
And Amara dozing off?? He let himself down, I am a bit disgusted tbh.

Sorry eddie, that is uncalled for imo, perhaps it was just the reporter putting a spin on it, because how many times have you sat there and thought with your eyes shut or your head in your hands and contemplated at what is happening, because I know I have? Anyway if Goncalo did accidentally doze off, I can see the poor guy being mentally and emotionally drained and probably not having a lot of sleep with worry about what is going to happen in Court, doubt if he got much sleep at all last night. Not surprising really is it? Not as if he is being sued for a few quid is it, must be hell of a worry, wonder if we could cope as admirably as he has should we ever be faced with his situation.

Hallo Bren and welcome back!
Let me just say one thing: If it is unture then that's fine and good.

BUT: if it were Gerry or Kate accused of dozing off then everyone would be jumping down their throats and saying exactly what I have just said! I want justice as much as the next person but I am not blindly unfair either....you have to admit you would have commented had it been the other way round and if he did doze off then my comment was very called for.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:45

All I am saying Eddie, maybe it was twittered that way, but Goncalo could have been contemplating about what was being said. Mind you there again if that disgusts you then fine, but it also disgusted me at Kate whispering in Gerry's ear and smiling whilst they are talking in Court about their daughter possibly being dead.

ETA

If I was innocent and sitting in a Court hearing that their was a slim chance my child was dead, I would have been sobbing my heart out, not smiling and whispering in my partners ear.


Last edited by Bren on Tue 12 Jan - 19:47; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  oliver on Tue 12 Jan - 19:46

i knew when the witness replied that madeleine was 50/50 alive or dead that this would be clung to throughout. this was the only comment that could be taken in their favour - the rest was furiously damning.

oliver
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 197
Location : hampshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:47

Bren wrote:All I am saying Eddie, maybe it was twittered that way, but Goncalo could have been contemplating about what was being said. Mind you there again if that disgusts you then fine, but it also disgusted me at Kate whispering in Gerry's ear and smiling whilst they are talking in Court about their daughter possibly being dead.

I agree. She shouldn't whisper or smile like that (if it's true) and Amaral shouldn't be dozing off like that (if it's true)
They all need to conduct themselves properly as the world is watching.
Happy new year btw

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:48

Happy New year Eddie

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  MJH1901 on Tue 12 Jan - 19:48

I think it makes him look relaxed and confident.

Sweet.


MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:49

MJH1901 wrote:I think it makes him look relaxed and confident.

Sweet.


In that case Kate looked more relaxed and confident than him, didn't she?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  fuzeta on Tue 12 Jan - 19:49

eddie wrote:
Bren wrote:
eddie wrote:
And Amara dozing off?? He let himself down, I am a bit disgusted tbh.

Sorry eddie, that is uncalled for imo, perhaps it was just the reporter putting a spin on it, because how many times have you sat there and thought with your eyes shut or your head in your hands and contemplated at what is happening, because I know I have? Anyway if Goncalo did accidentally doze off, I can see the poor guy being mentally and emotionally drained and probably not having a lot of sleep with worry about what is going to happen in Court, doubt if he got much sleep at all last night. Not surprising really is it? Not as if he is being sued for a few quid is it, must be hell of a worry, wonder if we could cope as admirably as he has should we ever be faced with his situation.

Hallo Bren and welcome back!
Let me just say one thing: If it is unture then that's fine and good.

BUT: if it were Gerry or Kate accused of dozing off then everyone would be jumping down their throats and saying exactly what I have just said! I want justice as much as the next person but I am not blindly unfair either....you have to admit you would have commented had it been the other way round and if he did doze off then my comment was very called for.


There is no way he would have dozed off Edds. He has too much at stake. He must have tried for a certain look and it did not come off. He should have practised it in front of his wife. I bet the McCanns are practising all their moves now I bet Kate is in front of the mirror right now. She is probably putting make up on Gerry's nose so that he does not look too much like pinocchio. She has her work cut out there. I swear it has got bigger and bigger over the last two years. You know he is coming when that hooks round the door

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Jan - 19:52

I personally think it was misinterpreted, perhaps he had his head in his hands and was concentrating on what was being said or had his eyes shut and was thinking.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

BBC report

Post  Roasted Arizona on Tue 12 Jan - 19:57

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8454431.stm

Over on the dark side they're saying that Amaral said 'fu@@ the McCann's' when asked how they must be feeling today.

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 12 Jan - 19:59

Roasted Arizona wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8454431.stm

Over on the dark side they're saying that Amaral said 'fu@@ the McCann's' when asked how they must be feeling today.

I can't imagine that, but it made me smile. Why should Amaral be asked how the McCanns might be feeling? And how would he know?

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  vivvy on Tue 12 Jan - 19:59

I agree with Bren here. If anyone disgusts me it's the Mccanns and they have done more than just dozed off, if it's true he did and I don't think it is. Eyes close momentarily for all manner of reasons; concentration, contemplation, frustration, sore eyes, to name but a few. Amaral has been intense rather than lethargic about this case or he wouldn't be there now. Didn't Kate whisper and smile to Gerry just after a claim that Madeleine was dead? Now that IS disgusting.

vivvy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 203
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: What the papers say - Amaral V McCanns trial

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:45


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum