Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:49 am

ann_chovey wrote:The McCanns' lawyer, Isabel Duarte , is repeating the same question to Mr Flores. Yesterday, she became quite impassioned on their behalf.

The McCanns are both in conversation with their interpreters. Gerry however looks relaxed and smiles as he talks

Hi ann_chovey, maybe they took tranquilisers to calm down, doesn"t look good losing your temper in public.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  pipstar1 on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:52 am

I hope that the Mc Canns are not going to use the fact that so much information is now available and being discussed would predudice any trial about the fund fraud that might be brought in the UK.
avatar
pipstar1
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 49
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:52 am

cops stick together though times like this......at least they do here in australia so GA isnt alone Imo
avatar
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 am

IF GA wins, where does it leave the other people who are being threatened with legal action for saying Madeleine is probably dead? People like Tony Bennet, various bloggers etc. Because if he wins its like the legal system has agreed with him that he has good cause to say she died in the apartment, so wont this open the floodgates for others too?


Last edited by Harvesmom on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  devonmum on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:00 am

I think they are going to have a hard time discrediting him, would love to know who the mccans are going to have as their witnesses.
avatar
devonmum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 185
Age : 57
Location : plymouth. devon
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:03 am

Isabel Duarte, the McCanns' top lawyer, leaves the bench and approaches the couple for a quick huddled chat before returning to the fray.
4 minutes ago from web
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  frankie stein on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 am

Beattie wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:The McCanns' lawyer, Isabel Duarte , is repeating the same question to Mr Flores. Yesterday, she became quite impassioned on their behalf.

The McCanns are both in conversation with their interpreters. Gerry however looks relaxed and smiles as he talks

Hi ann_chovey, maybe they took tranquilisers to calm down, doesn"t look good losing your temper in public.



the inside of his underpants might tell a different story
avatar
frankie stein
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1403
Age : 62
Location : N. Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  quickfingers on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:05 am

Only witnesses for the McCann's I've heard about are Dave Edgar and Luis Frois.
avatar
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:06 am

Flores: This case is pathetic. A citizen is being prevented from freely expressing his opinions in a reponsible way.
2 minutes ago from web
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

frankie stein wrote:
Beattie wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:The McCanns' lawyer, Isabel Duarte , is repeating the same question to Mr Flores. Yesterday, she became quite impassioned on their behalf.

The McCanns are both in conversation with their interpreters. Gerry however looks relaxed and smiles as he talks

Hi ann_chovey, maybe they took tranquilisers to calm down, doesn"t look good losing your temper in public.



the inside of his underpants might tell a different story

Ugh, some of us are trying to eat a sandwich here
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 am

quickfingers wrote:...Luis Frois.

who is this? thanks.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 am

Harvesmom wrote:Flores: This case is pathetic. A citizen is being prevented from freely expressing his opinions in a reponsible way.
2 minutes ago from web

Damn straight i hope the mcanns are not so smug now!!!
avatar
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 am

Flores: The McCanns have every right to do everything they can beyond what the Portuguese police did in order to find their daughter.
less than a minute ago from web
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:10 am

Harvesmom wrote:Flores: The McCanns have every right to do everything they can beyond what the Portuguese police did in order to find their daughter.
less than a minute ago from web

so basically HM he is telling thE MCANNS to get off their ass? LOL
avatar
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 am

carlymichelle wrote:
Harvesmom wrote:Flores: The McCanns have every right to do everything they can beyond what the Portuguese police did in order to find their daughter.
less than a minute ago from web

so basically HM he is telling thE MCANNS to get off their ass? LOL

Yes, do what you like but we still dont believe you
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:13 am

Marky wrote:
quickfingers wrote:...Luis Frois.

who is this? thanks.

Supposedly the head/owner of a telecommunications company in Portugal!

I expect he will give evidence to say that there was a technical glitch that wiped out Gerrys stored texts and calls but left Kates in place
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:14 am

Marky wrote:
quickfingers wrote:...Luis Frois.

who is this? thanks.

Apparently he is a Telecommunications expert, probably to do with the tap put on the McCanns mobiles,
invasion of privacy because they were not arguidos then.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:15 am

Flores: The book is autobiographical, it traces a period of Mr Amaral's life. less than a minute ago from web
Flores: The documentary (based on Mr Amaral's) book is a hypothesis that believers take to be the truth. 2 minutes ago from web
avatar
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  quickfingers on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:15 am

vengefulangel wrote:
Marky wrote:
quickfingers wrote:...Luis Frois.

who is this? thanks.

Supposedly the head/owner of a telecommunications company in Portugal!

I expect he will give evidence to say that there was a technical glitch that wiped out Gerrys stored texts and calls but left Kates in place

I think someone else said they found a Luis Frois in the film industry in Portugal too - so could be either.
avatar
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:16 am

Flores: Sections of the British media spread propaganda about Mr Amaral. less than 10 seconds ago from web
avatar
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:18 am

quickfingers wrote:
vengefulangel wrote:
Marky wrote:
quickfingers wrote:...Luis Frois.

who is this? thanks.

Supposedly the head/owner of a telecommunications company in Portugal!

I expect he will give evidence to say that there was a technical glitch that wiped out Gerrys stored texts and calls but left Kates in place

I think someone else said they found a Luis Frois in the film industry in Portugal too - so could be either.

I found a Luis Frois in the Security business as well. But he is in Brasil. There is a Luis Froes who is a Film producer, in Portugal, which I jokingly suggested might be a pal of Jon Corners; can anybody remember the name of Corner's company which was wound up with no explanation? I might be on to something.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 am

Flores: Sections of the British media spread propaganda about Mr Amaral.

Now don't hold back, Mr Flores, tell us what you really think!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:20 am

Glamorous judge Maria Gabriela Cunha Rodrigues halts the cross-examination of Mr Flores by the McCanns' lawyer, saying it is not relevant.
half a minute ago from web
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:22 am

Beattie wrote:
Marky wrote:
quickfingers wrote:...Luis Frois.

who is this? thanks.

Apparently he is a Telecommunications expert, probably to do with the tap put on the McCanns mobiles,
invasion of privacy because they were not arguidos then.

hmm, so were they were worried the alleged tex messages were going to used in this, being a civil case, though they were deemed inadmissable in any criminal case and they were going to use this guy to admit he acted unlawfully?

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:23 am

Harvesmom wrote:Glamorous judge Maria Gabriela Cunha Rodrigues halts the cross-examination of Mr Flores by the McCanns' lawyer, saying it is not relevant.
half a minute ago from web

hmmm is this good or bad?
avatar
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Sky Live Day 2 - 13/01/10

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum