Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  FSoares on Thu 14 Jan - 1:35

Here's a video with Gerry denying Kate's dream.

http://videos.sapo.pt/2Hj3IDfEzHD9S2S6C4OQ

FSoares
Moderator
Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1448
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 1:37

HiDeHo wrote:I still cannot find the comment about the dream!

Should I put it down to old age?

Did I imagine it?

i dont think it was twittered (tweeted? whatever) Because I followed it all day yesterday and when i heard my local news at 6pm yesterday this was the first I'd heard of it. Then Gerry denied it today, and that tweet seems to keep appearing and disappearing from sky. And I swear it was on the video earlier of gerry when he came out this afternoon, but its not on there now either

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 1:38

It's reported in the Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2805709/Kate-McCann-dreamt-Maddies-body-was-on-a-hillside.html

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI

Published: 13 Jan 2010
KATE McCann had a dream in which she saw the body of missing daughter Madeleine on a hillside above their holiday resort, a court heard yesterday.

And after she told Portuguese cops of the nightmare, they became convinced the little girl had been KILLED rather than abducted.

The McCanns' Portuguese police liaison officer Inspector Ricardo Paiva even called it "the turning point of the investigation".

His description of the dream was among a series of wicked claims made about Kate and husband Gerry, both 41-year-old doctors, at Lisbon's Palace of Justice.

Texts

The devastated parents held hands and looked emotional as a judge heard wild allegations they:

KNEW all along that Maddie, nearly four when she disappeared, had died in an accident in their apartment in May 2007.

SIMULATED a kidnapping and concealed the girl's body.

SENT each other "suspicious" texts after Maddie went missing.

WERE "involved" in the child's disappearance in the opinion of a British crime profiler, and SHOULD have been charged with neglect because they left Maddie and her younger twin siblings Sean and Amelie in the Praia da Luz apartment while they dined out with friends.

The claims came from Portuguese cops in a case brought by their ex-boss Goncalo Amaral, the officer who led the initial investigation into the Maddie mystery.

Book ... Amaral
Book ... Amaral

He is seeking to overturn a ban on his book The Truth of the Lie, in which he makes similar allegations to those heard in court yesterday.

The McCanns, who have always maintained Maddie was snatched and is still alive, won a legal order barring the book in September.

They say it is libellous and harms the search for the little girl.

And they are poised to launch a £1million damages claim against Amaral.

Yesterday a spokeswoman for the couple said they were "hurt" by the courtroom claims.

But she added: "However, they know what really happened so they are confident. They just want to find their daughter."

Insp Paiva told how tearful Kate told him about her dream in a phone call two months after Maddie vanished - and asked cops to search the hill she had "seen".

Disappearance ... Maddie
Disappearance ... Maddie

He said: "She gave me the impression she thought Madeleine was dead." He added police combed the area but found nothing.

Quizzed by the McCanns' lawyer Isabel Duarte, Paiva admitted Kate told him Maddie might be on the hillside as she had seen a lot of cars heading there.

He said sniffer dogs were then brought in from Britain.

Chief Insp Tavares Almeida repeated allegations the dogs found the scent of a body in Maddie's bedroom, the apartment's lounge, the McCanns' hire car and on a piece of clothing in a flat to which they later moved.

Asked how Maddie might have died, he said: "We always spoke of a tragic accidental death, not homicide. The McCanns did not kill her but they hid the body."

Advertisement
Click here

Local public Prosecutor Jose Magalhaes e Menezes told how police suspected Kate and Gerry texted each other immediately after Maddie's disappearance.

They asked to see the messages but were turned down by the authorities on the grounds of "human rights to freedom".

Asked if he thought Maddie was dead or alive, he replied: "50-50." The case continues.

a.lazzeri@the-sun.co.uk

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2805709/Kate-McCann-dreamt-Maddies-body-was-on-a-hillside.html#ixzz0cXxCYQS8



Last edited by Photon on Thu 14 Jan - 1:45; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 1:44

Yesterday a spokeswoman for the couple said they were "hurt" by the courtroom claims.

But she added: "However, they know what really happened so they are confident. They just want to find their daughter."



I wish they'd bloody well share it with us then

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Badboy on Thu 14 Jan - 1:45

Interesting because I did hear about a shallow grave on a hill being discovered

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7734
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 3:07

Photon wrote:From friends who work for local NHS trusts - the trusts are quite strict in requiring staff to give notice of leave-taking, typically 6 weeks (for consultants). If Gerry expected the hearing to be over by today when he booked his leave - they may not allow him to extend it - and he's already "wasted" some leave when they went to Portugal for the hearing in December. Also, his employers may be suffering higher than usual staff absence beacuse of weather etc. Just a thought.



and you say I sound like Rosie?

Are you still trying to tell us Fiona is a trainee anaesthetist when she tells us she is doing the most difficult work of all now and has been doing it since 1997!!! If you have friends in the NHS how forgetful they can be. I wonder is there is some reason certain folk may wish to play down the fact that Fiona is an anaesthetist of many years standing and that is how she met Kate, when she was also working as an anaesthetist, again if you trouble to look on the link that I so helpfully gave it says so! Of course, the McCanns did not drug their children now did they, Photon?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  hobnob on Thu 14 Jan - 3:38

"We made a mistake by leaving Madeleine alone in the apartment, and we have to live with that. We can't change it," Mr McCann said.'

What does he mine by this ? is it a slip of the tongue?
Surely she wasn't alone as she was babysitting the twins or does he mean she was left alone in the apartment and the twins were sleeping elsewhere?
We know the twins were sedated and i think there was some den bate as to whether the twins had been sleeping in the apartment due to the state of their bedding

hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Age : 52
Location : uk
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Papillon on Thu 14 Jan - 3:42

I was also shocked when I heard Gerry was returning to the UK because of work!
I really don't bleieve that for one minute!

Papillon
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 30
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 4:19

His "work" being the full scale press conference he gave to sky almost as soon as he touched down, so great was his urgency to try and get the press back to the McCann way of looking at things in the UK.

It looks like it already worked in The Sun. What a grubby little rag...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 7:29

where's mitchell?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 14 Jan - 7:42

Just found this little snippet on the Daily Mail's article. Gerry keeps going on about evidence and I have said (on my blog) that the police don't need to provide it.

"Unlike a criminal trial, the detectives have not had to provide evidence to support their allegations."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1242736/Anyone-children-Angry-Gerry-McCann-dismisses-claims-Madeleine-dead-libel-case-continues.html

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 8:23

viv wrote:
Photon wrote:From friends who work for local NHS trusts - the trusts are quite strict in requiring staff to give notice of leave-taking, typically 6 weeks (for consultants). If Gerry expected the hearing to be over by today when he booked his leave - they may not allow him to extend it - and he's already "wasted" some leave when they went to Portugal for the hearing in December. Also, his employers may be suffering higher than usual staff absence beacuse of weather etc. Just a thought.



and you say I sound like Rosie?

Are you still trying to tell us Fiona is a trainee anaesthetist when she tells us she is doing the most difficult work of all now and has been doing it since 1997!!! If you have friends in the NHS how forgetful they can be. I wonder is there is some reason certain folk may wish to play down the fact that Fiona is an anaesthetist of many years standing and that is how she met Kate, when she was also working as an anaesthetist, again if you trouble to look on the link that I so helpfully gave it says so! Of course, the McCanns did not drug their children now did they, Photon?

Yes Viv, I'm saying she's not completed the training, she's a Registrar (by her own admission) and works under supervision. Kate hasn't completed a course of anaesthetic training either. In fact, the only postgraduate training Kate has undertaken is GP training. You believe everything you read? No-one exaggerates, embellishes?? In fact, she's being somewhat misleading - could one say lying?? Obviously, she might be embarrased to admit that she's still a Registrar after 12 years (these are training posts, by the way). Possibly lying comes naturally to this lot.

Why do you find this so difficult to accept?? It's not too dis-similar to Bennett calling himself a solicitor - but at least Tony did make it on to the Solicitors' Roll. Fiona hasn't made it on to the medical equivalent of that for anaesthesia. Sinking in yet??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 8:25

AnnaEsse wrote:Just found this little snippet on the Daily Mail's article. Gerry keeps going on about evidence and I have said (on my blog) that the police don't need to provide it.

"Unlike a criminal trial, the detectives have not had to provide evidence to support their allegations."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1242736/Anyone-children-Angry-Gerry-McCann-dismisses-claims-Madeleine-dead-libel-case-continues.html

True, the police do not need to provide evidence of offending behaviour ahead of actually charging them. They keep that evidence confidential because it could help the suspect get away with it if he knew what the police know, and it could also help the suspect get away with it by them being able to say this evidence has all been put in the public domain already, therefore we cannot get a fair and impartial trial now.

I do not think the Mail are intending to be anti McCann when they point out Goncalo does not need to back his claims with evidence in a civil trial. Gerry does have a point when he says there is no evidence to back that claim. I wonder if Goncalo knew he would lose, but it is the principal and wanting to get the McCanns to face the music that counts for him. The burden of proof is lower in a civil case but still you have to provide evidence to prove something, on the balance of probabilities. That means more than a 50 per cent chance. The prosecutor says there is a 50 50 chance as to whether she is dead or alive, that did not help Goncalo and he is likely to be the witness the judge respects the most IMO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 8:29

Photon, how dare you be so rude!

The issue is a very simple one, you said she is not an anaesthetist and very plainly she is and told the police so in her rogatory and has been all her working life, just to try and make yourself look right you now say she lied about that and I am stupid?

I intend to just ignore any further posts you make on this because you are not making a point, are you!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 8:42

viv wrote:Photon, how dare you be so rude!

The issue is a very simple one, you said she is not an anaesthetist and very plainly she is and told the police so in her rogatory and has been all her working life, just to try and make yourself look right you now say she lied about that and I am stupid?

I intend to just ignore any further posts you make on this because you are not making a point, are you!

Viv - please, go to your profile and make me a Foe then you won't have to read anything that I write.

Why are you so resistant to the suggestion that Fiona, Kate et al lie?? The evidence is in the GMC register - she's not on the Specialist Register for Anaesthesia which means she hasn't completed training and has to work under supervision (and for that you should be grateful if she's still a Registrar after 12-13 years!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  nostra on Thu 14 Jan - 9:02

Harvesmom wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I still cannot find the comment about the dream!

Should I put it down to old age?

Did I imagine it?

i dont think it was twittered (tweeted? whatever) Because I followed it all day yesterday and when i heard my local news at 6pm yesterday this was the first I'd heard of it. Then Gerry denied it today, and that tweet seems to keep appearing and disappearing from sky. And I swear it was on the video earlier of gerry when he came out this afternoon, but its not on there now either

I could swear I read it on twitter, it does seem to have been whoosh clunked, as we all couldn't have imagined reading it, it must be of some importance if this is the case

nostra
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 36
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 10:55

nostra wrote:
Harvesmom wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I still cannot find the comment about the dream!

Should I put it down to old age?

Did I imagine it?

i dont think it was twittered (tweeted? whatever) Because I followed it all day yesterday and when i heard my local news at 6pm yesterday this was the first I'd heard of it. Then Gerry denied it today, and that tweet seems to keep appearing and disappearing from sky. And I swear it was on the video earlier of gerry when he came out this afternoon, but its not on there now either

I could swear I read it on twitter, it does seem to have been whoosh clunked, as we all couldn't have imagined reading it, it must be of some importance if this is the case

Hang on I know where it is brb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 10:56

Twitter: 12th / 13th Jan

That's the last update from court for today. Back tomorrow morning.
about 7 hours ago from txt Mr McCann also rejected the charge that the trial was a bid to restrict freedom of speech, as has been claimed by Mr Amaral's supporters.
about 8 hours ago from web He added that although the testimony had favoured Mr Amaral's version of events, it still had not produced any evidence Madeleine was dead.
about 8 hours ago from web "That's why we carry on. We have other children who miss Madeleine dearly."
about 8 hours ago from web "I hope that everyone remembers that there is a little girl missing that still has to be found," Mr McCann continued.
about 8 hours ago from web He also rejected the testimony yesterday that Kate had had a dream about Madeleine lying buried somewhere, saying "that never happened"..
about 8 hours ago from web "We made a mistake by leaving Madeleine alone in the apartment, and we have to live with that. We can't change it," Mr McCann said.
about 8 hours ago from web Mr McCann added that mistakes were made during the investigation that now cannot be righted - but that was not the point of the court case.
about 8 hours ago from web "The search for Madeleine is ongoing. We don't have any leads and we need to keep searching."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 11:13

viv wrote:Photon, how dare you be so rude!

The issue is a very simple one, you said she is not an anaesthetist and very plainly she is and told the police so in her rogatory and has been all her working life, just to try and make yourself look right you now say she lied about that and I am stupid?

I intend to just ignore any further posts you make on this because you are not making a point, are you!

So maybe - Shock! Horror! - Fiona Payne is telling porkies? Shurely not!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  nostra on Thu 14 Jan - 13:45

HiDeHo wrote:I still cannot find the comment about the dream!

Should I put it down to old age?

Did I imagine it?

has anyone found it yet????????????????

nostra
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 36
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  nostra on Thu 14 Jan - 13:47

eddie wrote:Twitter: 12th / 13th Jan

That's the last update from court for today. Back tomorrow morning.
about 7 hours ago from txt Mr McCann also rejected the charge that the trial was a bid to restrict freedom of speech, as has been claimed by Mr Amaral's supporters.
about 8 hours ago from web He added that although the testimony had favoured Mr Amaral's version of events, it still had not produced any evidence Madeleine was dead.
about 8 hours ago from web "That's why we carry on. We have other children who miss Madeleine dearly."
about 8 hours ago from web "I hope that everyone remembers that there is a little girl missing that still has to be found," Mr McCann continued.
about 8 hours ago from web He also rejected the testimony yesterday that Kate had had a dream about Madeleine lying buried somewhere, saying "that never happened"..
about 8 hours ago from web "We made a mistake by leaving Madeleine alone in the apartment, and we have to live with that. We can't change it," Mr McCann said.
about 8 hours ago from web Mr McCann added that mistakes were made during the investigation that now cannot be righted - but that was not the point of the court case.
about 8 hours ago from web "The search for Madeleine is ongoing. We don't have any leads and we need to keep searching."

there was a tweet from when it was actually said in court i'm sure of it

nostra
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 36
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 13:49

nostra wrote:
eddie wrote:Twitter: 12th / 13th Jan

That's the last update from court for today. Back tomorrow morning.
about 7 hours ago from txt Mr McCann also rejected the charge that the trial was a bid to restrict freedom of speech, as has been claimed by Mr Amaral's supporters.
about 8 hours ago from web He added that although the testimony had favoured Mr Amaral's version of events, it still had not produced any evidence Madeleine was dead.
about 8 hours ago from web "That's why we carry on. We have other children who miss Madeleine dearly."
about 8 hours ago from web "I hope that everyone remembers that there is a little girl missing that still has to be found," Mr McCann continued.
about 8 hours ago from web He also rejected the testimony yesterday that Kate had had a dream about Madeleine lying buried somewhere, saying "that never happened"..
about 8 hours ago from web "We made a mistake by leaving Madeleine alone in the apartment, and we have to live with that. We can't change it," Mr McCann said.
about 8 hours ago from web Mr McCann added that mistakes were made during the investigation that now cannot be righted - but that was not the point of the court case.
about 8 hours ago from web "The search for Madeleine is ongoing. We don't have any leads and we need to keep searching."

there was a tweet from when it was actually said in court i'm sure of it


Glad you found it!! I posted it this morning

It is also on it's own thread here: http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/books-programmes-interviews-f40/gerry-s-denial-about-kate-s-dream-t7266.htm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 14:04

nostra wrote:
eddie wrote:Twitter: 12th / 13th Jan

That's the last update from court for today. Back tomorrow morning.
about 7 hours ago from txt Mr McCann also rejected the charge that the trial was a bid to restrict freedom of speech, as has been claimed by Mr Amaral's supporters.
about 8 hours ago from web He added that although the testimony had favoured Mr Amaral's version of events, it still had not produced any evidence Madeleine was dead.
about 8 hours ago from web "That's why we carry on. We have other children who miss Madeleine dearly."
about 8 hours ago from web "I hope that everyone remembers that there is a little girl missing that still has to be found," Mr McCann continued.
about 8 hours ago from web He also rejected the testimony yesterday that Kate had had a dream about Madeleine lying buried somewhere, saying "that never happened"..
about 8 hours ago from web "We made a mistake by leaving Madeleine alone in the apartment, and we have to live with that. We can't change it," Mr McCann said.
about 8 hours ago from web Mr McCann added that mistakes were made during the investigation that now cannot be righted - but that was not the point of the court case.
about 8 hours ago from web "The search for Madeleine is ongoing. We don't have any leads and we need to keep searching."

there was a tweet from when it was actually said in court i'm sure of it

There was never a tweet from Jon di Paolo about it from court - I think we first caught wind of it from Joana's blog. Gerry's rejection (above) was also posted on this thread at 1.31 am today page 10

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  nostra on Thu 14 Jan - 14:09

Photon wrote:
nostra wrote:
eddie wrote:Twitter: 12th / 13th Jan

That's the last update from court for today. Back tomorrow morning.
about 7 hours ago from txt Mr McCann also rejected the charge that the trial was a bid to restrict freedom of speech, as has been claimed by Mr Amaral's supporters.
about 8 hours ago from web He added that although the testimony had favoured Mr Amaral's version of events, it still had not produced any evidence Madeleine was dead.
about 8 hours ago from web "That's why we carry on. We have other children who miss Madeleine dearly."
about 8 hours ago from web "I hope that everyone remembers that there is a little girl missing that still has to be found," Mr McCann continued.
about 8 hours ago from web He also rejected the testimony yesterday that Kate had had a dream about Madeleine lying buried somewhere, saying "that never happened"..
about 8 hours ago from web "We made a mistake by leaving Madeleine alone in the apartment, and we have to live with that. We can't change it," Mr McCann said.
about 8 hours ago from web Mr McCann added that mistakes were made during the investigation that now cannot be righted - but that was not the point of the court case.
about 8 hours ago from web "The search for Madeleine is ongoing. We don't have any leads and we need to keep searching."

there was a tweet from when it was actually said in court i'm sure of it

There was never a tweet from Jon di Paolo about it from court - I think we first caught wind of it from Joana's blog. Gerry's rejection (above) was also posted on this thread at 1.31 am today page 10

Wierd, If Jon Di Paolo didn't tweet it, I would have thought it such a revelation within the courtroom that it would have been one of the more important tweets of the day! Maybe i'm making too much of this but I do think that it has some role to play in gerry's behaviour at least.

nostra
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 36
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  hobnob on Thu 14 Jan - 16:43

A thesis without evidence is meaningless

Well said gerry you just managed to completely nullify your own thesis of abduction because there is no evidence that she was abducted.
However this is evidence indicating both blood and cadaverine in the apartment , hire car and on a cloth in the last apartment you stayed at.
You have admitted there is such evidence but claim to have an innocent explanation for it such as dirty diapers, rotting meat, nosebleeds and a nice relative claiming you had handled 6 corpses prior to the vacation.

So let's see, there is evidence which you have admitted to existing regarding a possible death but not one iota of evidence apart from a very dodgy sighting by tanner which isn't worth the brain cell it was scribbled on.
An abductor whom you admit only had a couple of minutes in which to do the deed getting into the apartment , sedating the kids ( remember that car conversation?) grab Madeleine, do a full clean up of the house escape via a window leaving no marks on the bed window sill or shutter no fibres or skin cells or ear or finger or palm prints, no hairs or skin cells no nothing.

If this wasn't your own child but some poor little kid on a council estate with a feckless set of parents on benefits who went to the pub got pissed and came home i am pretty sure you would be saying they were guilty as hell.

think about it


Last edited by hobnob on Thu 14 Jan - 20:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Age : 52
Location : uk
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:37


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum