Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  MaryB on Wed 13 Jan - 18:03

He's obviously out to take the focus away from what is being said in court. Now the papers will be reporting what he said today and not what was said in court. You have to say it was a good move. But this morning he said he was in court to support Madeleine. So he left court to support himself. He is on a mission to turn the tide in the opposite direction. A gag. It's always distraction with them. Abduction, abduction. look here look here. Australia. don't look at us. look for a swarthy abductor. What a performance.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 13 Jan - 18:08

Gerry McCann: "'a thesis without evidence is meaningless'"

That's why you're still on the loose, Gerry!

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  ann_chovey on Wed 13 Jan - 18:52

Just before Gerry, now on Sky was Martin Brunt's report showing the forensics lady checking the shutters and window sill for evidence, says none was found, referred to Madeleine as 'vanished without trace' and a panoramic view of the complex with blooming great swimming pool in the way as he said 'her parents were dining nearby'.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  fred on Wed 13 Jan - 18:54

[quote="ann_chovey" blooming great swimming pool in the way as he said 'her parents were dining nearby'.[/quote]

Gerry can walk on water don't forget, so it wasn't that far

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  duncanmac on Wed 13 Jan - 18:59

[quote="buildersbum"]Gerry says "our motivation is to find Madeleine"...........

Well you know where she is, give the child a christian burial you tw4t

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  redtiger2 on Wed 13 Jan - 19:00

He is backtracking BIG time. He looks like a startled rabbit in the headlights. So arrogant though.

redtiger2
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 13
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  fred on Wed 13 Jan - 19:07

redtiger2 wrote:He is backtracking BIG time. He looks like a startled rabbit in the headlights. So arrogant though.

Yep, he'll NEVER back down

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  tabs on Wed 13 Jan - 19:30

never!!!

but he can run ( again)

like I said on an other thread

run, run as fast as you can - you can't catch me i'm Gerry McCann

tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann is dead, but not in Morocco

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 19:58

http://www.moroccopost.net/politics/415-madeleine-mccann-is-dead-but-not-in-morocco/

By Paulina Paixao Duarte. Aveiro/ Portugal

Portuguese police said that Madeleine McCann accidently died in her parents flat during their holidays in Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007 in Algarve , Portugal while having dinner at a tapas bar nearby .
The toddler’s dead was covered by a story of abduction prefabricated by her parents Kate and Gerry McCann who are a primary suspect of the child murder since forensic dog brought from the United Kingdom identified blood and the smell of a human corpse inside the children’s bedroom and the dining room of the McCann’s holiday flat in Praia da Luz as well as cloths in the family in villa after they have left the flat which was under criminal investigation.

Madeleine McCann’s parents faked her abduction as a basis of literally structure of the conclusion of a bestseller book (200,000 copies sold) Maddie: The Truth Of The Lie published in July 2008 by a former police chief Goncalo Amaral ; the book which was withdrawn from shelves last September after a successful campaign by the McCanns family.

However during their court hearing which lasted over seven hours yesterday 12 January 2010, Maddie’s parents, both 41, from Rothley, Leicestershire in England, denied that their daughter died in a ‘tragic accident’ and that they hid her body since there is no evidence .
Tavares de Almeida a former chief inspector adopted the sacked former police chief Goncalo Amaral conclusion that Maddie died in the apartment as a result of a tragic accident and the parents simulated abduction after failing to care of their children.
Generally, the conclusions reached in the report were that Madeleine McCann died in the apartment and that the McCanns simulated the abduction. So they are suspects of child murder unless otherwise of infanticide or faking their daughter’s disappearance.

It was a tough decision for Mr. McCann to accept all allegations insisting that: “The most important thing was what the prosecutor said, there is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there is absolutely no evidence that we were involved in her disappearance”.

The story of Madeleine McCann is still alive in the Portuguese court even though the assumption of her death after a long story of abduction to Morocco.
Anyway, dead or alive , Maddie’s abduction, investigation, death is to continue

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  kitti on Wed 13 Jan - 20:08

run forest run.............

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 20:20

tabs wrote:they are intelligence not evidence


so erm, Gerry, when the police get intelligence that you killed your daughter and disposed of her body, they need to just ignore that right and carry on believing that Maddie got put through a window, just like you say, even though the forensic EVIDENCE says she did not, right?

It would have been easy for you to just walk out of the apartment door with Maddie and leave no forensic evidence right? Easier for you given there were only these seven minute windows of opportunity when no one saw anyone but you, right?

Do you think the Smith family are helpless liars who the police should just ignore. erm, Gerry?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 20:36

Interesting comment left by Rob Cornwall:

The truth will out before the end of this month, someone will crack

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  bootsy on Wed 13 Jan - 20:36

So he's left due to work commitments?Bull*hit.How important does he think he is.I hope to god that these pair get what they deserve

bootsy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 20:37

it's quite obvious, now, that Gerry's little tantrum outside court this afternoon, was for the consumption of the UK evening news bulletiens, hardly any of them have reported what whent on "in" the court today.

More distraction and mis direction.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 20:39

LA

Even the dear old Beeb have a clearly furious Gerry McCann shouting reporters down, just in case any members of the public were under any misapprehensions of what a thoroughly nasty piece of work he really is:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8457314.stm

In fact when you study this video it is Sandra Fileguieras (I recognise her lovely voice) who actually causes Gerry to lunge his body forward at her in complete fury, he looks like a man about to hit his wife. It is the most disgusting public display.


Last edited by viv on Wed 13 Jan - 20:44; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 20:41

Laffin Assasin wrote:More distraction and mis direction.

Exactly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  malena stool on Wed 13 Jan - 20:42

Photon wrote:Interesting comment left by Rob Cornwall:

The truth will out before the end of this month, someone will crack
Will it be poor Kate whio has been left all on her own?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13382
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 20:51

Or will Gerry's temper get the better of him??




Last edited by Photon on Wed 13 Jan - 21:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add Youtube)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Guest on Wed 13 Jan - 21:00

Photon wrote:Or will Gerry's temper get the better of him??

almost did 2nite.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Alfiefinn on Wed 13 Jan - 21:01

I have been out all day sledging etc.(schools are closed) . I am just catching up with the repulsive Gerry's press interview on Sky.

He's not happy, is he (ha,ha).

I'm sure he just said something like the dogs are not evidence, just intelligence -Just like someone saying that they've seen Gerry McCann is across the road, and then you look and Gerry McCann is not arcoss the road(his analogy, not mine). Maybe in the same way as Jane Tanner saw Gerry talking to Jez Wilkins across the road, but he never saw Jane. So can we believe Jane's evidence then? Or was it just intelligence.

The man is beyond belief, and his voice is getting higher pitched as he gets crosser - like his pants are too tight.

Also, was someone telling him in a whisper (off camera) to relax? Good advice, but I don't think he can.

Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  lynn on Wed 13 Jan - 21:06

If Madeleine did die in the unit, IMHO, do feel it was not the result of a tragic unplanned accident and Amaral may have something to say on that matter.

lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  buildersbum on Wed 13 Jan - 21:13

Laffin Assasin wrote:it's quite obvious, now, that Gerry's little tantrum outside court this afternoon, was for the consumption of the UK evening news bulletiens, hardly any of them have reported what whent on "in" the court today.

More distraction and mis direction.


Mccanns = Smoke and Mirrors

buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 5:37

viv wrote:LA

Even the dear old Beeb have a clearly furious Gerry McCann shouting reporters down, just in case any members of the public were under any misapprehensions of what a thoroughly nasty piece of work he really is:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8457314.stm

In fact when you study this video it is Sandra Fileguieras (I recognise her lovely voice) who actually causes Gerry to lunge his body forward at her in complete fury, he looks like a man about to hit his wife. It is the most disgusting public display.

Viv that was from the morning, not the afternoon.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Guest on Thu 14 Jan - 5:47

Yes, I know, see my blog

He is pretty good at being vile, isn't he! Morning , noon and night really lol, it was a bad Gerry day, but never mind he has come home to fix it all again, there there Gerry

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

I think Gerry McCann...

Post  Judge Dread on Thu 14 Jan - 6:48

... returning home is not a case of him running away, I think it possible he was strongly advised to return home.

We all know he is an arrogant loose cannon with a volatile temper and I think his legal advisers were quite rightly very concerned that if he did give evidence he would be torn to pieces by Amarals lawyer which might lead to good ol' Gerry letting something incriminating slip!

Be prepared for Kate to pull out next suffering with emotional stress!




Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann Hits Out At Book Claims

Post  Sponsored content Today at 16:06


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum