Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade

+22
T4two
lea
flubber
fred
Susan
AnnaEsse
FSoares
Alfiefinn
MilkyWay
suzyone
4timesanan
MaryB
kitti
devonmum
steve1295
fedrules
buildersbum
Annabel
Judge Dread
Estelle
lynn
Roasted Arizona
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 Empty Re: EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade

Post  tanszi Fri 15 Jan - 13:58

Oh the dont really care do they. They just want to show Amaral in a bad light, and have the opportunity to denigrate him again.

I am quite sure he didnt swear about the McCanns. Why would he use English swear words, he would use Portugese (if they have them).
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 Empty Re: EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade

Post  deborah Fri 15 Jan - 14:23

deborah
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 875
Warning :
EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Jan - 21:50

Photon wrote:Well, well:

My New Best Friend

Martin Brunt January 15, 2010 10:28 AM

* Recommend post (4)

Spare a thought for my new best friend Goncalo Amaral.

I’m beginning to think the former detective in the Madeleine McCann case has a point when he complains about the British media attacking him.

My Beeb colleague accused him of saying “F*** the McCanns” in an alleged off-guard moment when we all followed him out of court the other day.

What he actually said was “Fala com McCanns” which means “Ask the McCanns”.

The rest of us, through our interpreters, understood perfectly what he was saying.

I think he needs a good libel lawyer.

Isabel Duarte may be free when she has finished pursuing him over his book on the Madeleine case.

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:3a3b2db6-247f-40db-a103-4d2e0778bf18

Nice EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Jan - 4:05

Editor of BBC East Midlands is Emma Agnew, she can be linked, via TWITTERING TWATS to a "RAPTOR" EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 23324

She's not answering her emails at the moment, she might have a lot on her plate. EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 613255

BBC TRUST has been complained to. EX-COP who led Maddie probe sparks new outrage following a four-letter tirade - Page 3 306321
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3