Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10

+39
laci
4timesanan
tanszi
roseland69
deborah
FSoares
hobnob
AnnaEsse
margaret
Arguida
Christine
ann_chovey
quickfingers
MaryB
T4two
Annabel
kitti
oliver
welshy
HiDeHo
buildersbum
halfamo
Roasted Arizona
devonmum
fred
Justiceforallkids
flubber
frankie stein
Simon K
LJC
AspieDistra
jassi
Alfiefinn
contrary
blossom45
bootsy
Angelina
pipstar1
suzyone
43 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10

Post  buildersbum Thu 14 Jan - 13:58

Why would a Portuguese Judge not see through all of this, yes Im beginnig to think that if they have Portuguese/UK's Justice System on their side then yer there home and dry, thats why Gerry buggered off he was no longer needed...........Job done imo

After it been 3 excellent days for Amaral and he still loses then there is a massive serious cover up imo

Last edited by buildersbum on Thu 14 Jan - 14:00; edited 1 time in total
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :
Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Thu 14 Jan - 13:58

Plus they'll have to make another trip to Portugal..
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 13:58

viv wrote:
vengefulangel wrote:
viv wrote:I place as much reliance on the cadaver scent and blood (which did not match Madeleine's) as the prosecutor does. 50 50 dead or alive, it is not reasonable to say with any degree of certainty.

So why are you a fan of GA then if there is an equal chance of MM being alive????? If she has been taken by child abductors or a nice family who couldnt conceive but could pay for a lovely little child, why are you scathing of the Mccanns???????

When did I ever say she had been taken by child abductors? There is no possible way any stranger abductor took Madeleine. I believe Gerry took Madeleine out of that apartment and handed her over to someone on a boat. The Smiths saw him. They said she appeared deeply asleep, drugged! That is why there is no evidence of any stranger in that apartment, one would expect Gerry's DNA to be there. That is why there is no sign of a breakin, all he had to do was walk out of the door with her. Much of what Goncalo reports in his book about the McCanns is absolutely correct and it is why they are clearly guilty in the disappearance of Madeleine. I just think that unfortunately he got stuck on the wrong theory and that is why he and Almeida were removed from the case so that the inquiry could move on and consider what else Gerry might have done. My thoughts about that odious man are utterly unprintable.

Ok child abductors waiting on a boat then. But there was sign of a break in...the shutters, flapping curtains, only it was impossible to open the shutters from the outside and then exit via the window!, IMHO a staged break in. Why risk a charge of neglect if you could have gone shopping and "lost" Madeleine in a busy place (or the pretence thereof). What about swimming in a private cove somewhere and staging a "loss" there. Do you think the dogs were smelling sean's fav fish??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 14 Jan - 14:00

12 minutes without a twit....... maybe the jury is talking?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:02

Hare wrote:Amaral says that if he loses this case he will appeal to the supreme court and the european court of human rights.

He's not going to go away. He's like a dog with a bone.

Yes, I think that that is actually quite a positive statement!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Thu 14 Jan - 14:02

fedrules wrote:I think injunction will remain in place, but their credibility has been dealt a mortal blow by the fact that the media have been able to report the court proceedings..the victory ias Amaral's IMO.

I think you are right a hollow victory,but its all out there now for all to see.At the best they are looked on as child neglecters,at the worst somehow responsible for her disappearance or death.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:04

buildersbum wrote:Why would a Portuguese Judge not see through all of this, yes Im beginnig to think that if they have Portuguese/UK's Justice System on their side then yer there home and dry, thats why Gerry buggered off he was no longer needed...........Job done imo

I am not so sure, Builder. Look at the videos of him outside the court, where he really loses it with Sandra Felguieras and others.... that's a man in an advanced state of sheer panic, IMHO. If he was so confident it was all wrapped up, he wouldn't be screeching and flapping around like there was a nest of wasps on his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Thu 14 Jan - 14:05

Surely the decision re injunction will be postponed until Feb 10th if there are new witnesses to be heard ? Wonder who they are...Mr Smith, Mrs Fenn ?
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 14 Jan - 14:05

fedrules wrote:I think injunction will remain in place, but their credibility has been dealt a mortal blow by the fact that the media have been able to report the court proceedings..the victory ias Amaral's IMO.

I agree feds but i dont think they will get there 1m, they dont expect to get it all they want is a ban on the book so knowone in the uk will think they had anything to do with her disappearance, pity the book is exactly the same as the pj files....stupid idiots.

I would like to add also....the mccanns are spouting that amaral has stated that maddie died in the apt and the parents hid the body...not true.

Amaral has said in his book that the EVIDENCE...not HIM....points to that maddie died in apt 5a on 3rd may 2007 and the parents had something to do with her disappearance.

Thats totally different to what the mccanns have said.

So.....in theory....THE DOGS SHOULD BE IN COURT not AMARAL...lol

If the judge cant see that then she is thick.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frankie stein Thu 14 Jan - 14:06

The Famous Grouse wrote:
Hare wrote:Amaral says that if he loses this case he will appeal to the supreme court and the european court of human rights.

He's not going to go away. He's like a dog with a bone.

Yes, I think that that is actually quite a positive statement!!!

It could well have been a response to a question put to him by a reporter. "what will you do if you lose the case" thats what i'm thinking anyway.
frankie stein
frankie stein
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:07

Hare wrote:Isabelle Duarte: "the amaral side is trying to do in civil court what it could not do in criminal court"

Yes, and thankfully they are making rather a good job of it

Well, whose fault is that then love, you were the one who advised the McScams to take it to a civil court! So Gerry said, anyway. Or heaven forbid, he wouldn't have been telling fibs now, would he?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 14 Jan - 14:07

kitti what do you think eddie and keela would say if they could speak? i think they would be able to explain exactly what they smelt etc
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:07

AspieDistra wrote:
fedrules wrote:I just think your theory Viv is a bit hard to believe. Death as the result of accident or abuse has always seemed the most plausible solution to me. It is also statistically the most likely. I can beleve that one of the McCanns 'lost it', particularly if they were drunk or that Maddie died from a botched sedation (especially as she'd been heard crying on a previous night), but I can't imagine them to be callous enough to sell their own daughter.

I agree, fedrules. viv's theory is purely hypothetical since there is no significant evidence to back it up.

In reality, none of us can say with any degree of certainty what happened.

I think the evidence of the Smiths, the Gaspars, Yvonne Martin and the continuing involvement of CEOP almost from day one, is far more significant than the findings of the dogs, jmo of course. Together of course with the fact that neither the McCanns nor David Payne have chosen to try and challenge this evidence. Sometimes silence speaks a lot louder than words. Why is it the McCanns never talk about their efforts to get LP to find Madeleine for them? Why is it that LP say they want to find her and clearly imply she may still be alive? Surely that should bring the McCanns and LP bang into line shouldn't it, and yet it does not!

But you are right, none of us can say with any degree of certainty what happened to Madeleine and sadly for Goncalo that is what this trial is all about. I hope he can accept the result and just think what he has achieved!

Last edited by viv on Thu 14 Jan - 14:11; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:09

fedrules wrote:Surely the decision re injunction will be postponed until Feb 10th if there are new witnesses to be heard ? Wonder who they are...Mr Smith, Mrs Fenn ?

Mr and Mrs Gaspar! PLEEEEEEZZZZEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 Icon_flower Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:10

thanks to those who are keeping this thread updated. Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 14 Jan - 14:13

somethings happening no twitter translations for 24 minutes now....
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 14 Jan - 14:15

If she was alive the case would be ongoing, they wouldnt be putting the same amount off manhours in but still looking and investigating but there not, what does that say for you?

The case is SHELVED until FURTHER evidence can be found, FURTHER evidence NOT evidence.

The dogs are right, the PJ know they were right so do any inteliigent police officer in the world know they were right including LP.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:15

kitti wrote:all they want is a ban on the book so knowone in the uk will think they had anything to do with her disappearance, pity the book is exactly the same as the pj files....stupid idiots.

The McCann's are mad as march hares !

This book, was written in a foreign language, and published by a small publisher, who admitted in court that the book only had a small marketing and promotional budget ! The book is about a case, that 99.99% of the UK public stopped caring about 2 years ago.

The McCann's actions this week have revealed information that the european press where too lazy to dig up over the last 2 years, and its been plastered on every newspaper in the western world !

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Last edited by Hare on Thu 14 Jan - 14:15; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:17

The Famous Grouse wrote:
Hare wrote:Isabelle Duarte: "the amaral side is trying to do in civil court what it could not do in criminal court"

Yes, and thankfully they are making rather a good job of it

Well, whose fault is that then love, you were the one who advised the McScams to take it to a civil court! So Gerry said, anyway. Or heaven forbid, he wouldn't have been telling fibs now, would he?

Sorry but that is just such an outrageous thing to say, it is the McCanns who have brought this case to a civil court, demanding one million pounds, not Goncalo Amaral!

To quote the lady Kate: (in short I can take it forward when I have another lovely load of dosh anyone's dosh will do and I don't even like Goncalo) How else is putting herself through hell in a civil court in Portugal "helping the search for Madeleine, and whilst I am it, how did Mr Hogan, Mr Marco or Mr Halligen, or Mr Edgar help the search for Madeleine? Gerry McCann "we have no leads", no you don't just a load of people you falsely accused of what you did yourself!

She replied: "This is definitely the right course of action. I truly believe we are doing this to help the search for Madeleine.

"I believe in the Portuguese judicial system and that we will get justice, and that we can take the search for Madeleine forward."

Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/world/madeleine-claims-difficult-to-listen-to-says-kate-mccann-441905.html#ixzz0cawxL7hD
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:21

Vengeful, please just ignore my posts because I am affording you the same courtesy x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:21

I actually found Gerry quite amusing last night while watching a re-run of his outburst outside the court.

No new evidence came out, we're here to find out what happened to Madeleine, blah blah blah.

It sounded as if he expected some swarthy abductor to suddenly pop up in the stand, and produce Maddie from right out of a box. A bit like an old Perry Mason episode. Did he honestly think that that is what Portuguese courts are like? Sky Live Day 3 - 14/01/10 - Page 13 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Thu 14 Jan - 14:23

I truly believe we are doing this to help the search for Madeleine'

Isn't Kate trying a bit too hard again ? 'I truly believe'..why not simply 'We are doing this to help etc' ? Why does she say 'believe' anyway..surely she KNOWS why they are doing it!!!!
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 14 Jan - 14:23

So by going to a civil court the mccanns thought they were home and dry lol....suckers.

They didnt realise a whole load off shit would come out about the actual case i.e. dogs etc.

I really dont think this has got to do with money......for a change. They want their life back, their reputation and theres only one way to do that, ruin amarals reputation in court, make him out to be a lier and convince the world maddie is alive, if so, IF the mccanns win then that means the judge believes she is alive and the case should be re-openend surely.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Jan - 14:25

fedrules wrote:Surely the decision re injunction will be postponed until Feb 10th if there are new witnesses to be heard ? Wonder who they are...Mr Smith, Mrs Fenn ?

Wasn"t Frios, the Telecommunications expert , witness for the McCanns due to appear today?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Thu 14 Jan - 14:26

Hare wrote:
kitti wrote:all they want is a ban on the book so knowone in the uk will think they had anything to do with her disappearance, pity the book is exactly the same as the pj files....stupid idiots.

The McCann's are mad as march hares !

This book, was written in a foreign language, and published by a small publisher, who admitted in court that the book only had a small marketing and promotional budget ! The book is about a case, that 99.99% of the UK public stopped caring about 2 years ago.

The McCann's actions this week have revealed information that the european press where too lazy to dig up over the last 2 years, and its been plastered on every newspaper in the western world !

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

How right Hare and Kitti ,by going to trial they have scored one spectacular own goal.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next