Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns accuse Amaral of violating the judicial secrecy

+13
AnnaEsse
Lilemor
fedrules
tanszi
halfamo
T4two
Arguida
FSoares
Colonel Fabien
Faithlilly
chirpy
Dimsie
deborah
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

McCanns accuse Amaral of violating the judicial secrecy - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns accuse Amaral of violating the judicial secrecy

Post  Guest Sat 16 Jan - 1:42

Judge Dread wrote:I have to disagree with you Viv, I think Amaral is very confident he will win this case. Look at the difference between him and the McCann's. He, extremely relaxed and buoyant! They, sullen, unsure and losing it big time!

But, in any event, after all he's been through to get this far in the search for the truth of what really happened to Maddie, do you honestly think that if, (and that's a very big if), Amaral loses the case he is just going to roll over and give up! Of course he's not! And why should he!

To date, he is the only person on the planet to stand up to the McCann's. The only person prepared to see them in court!

All he is quite rightly saying, (particularly to the McCann's) is that if, (and it's a big if), he loses, he will not give up the fight but will take it all the way.

And I think he deserves a lot of credit for that!

McCanns accuse Amaral of violating the judicial secrecy - Page 3 25346

Excellent post (IMHO)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3