Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral in Grande Entevista

2 posters

Go down

Amaral in Grande Entevista Empty Amaral in Grande Entevista

Post  pm Thu 24 Jul - 22:05

I will post what amaral said in Grande Entrevista - TV interview

Everyone must think why kate left the twins inside the apartement when she saw that Maddie was missing1 is not a normal reaction. We asked but she never gave an answer

Journalist to Amaral: what they did to her body?
Amaral: before answer i want to explain that in cases like this we must understand what foreign people know about the area!
So, we think that Maddie was hide during the first hour at the beach or near the beach.

Also, irish family is 80% sure that they saw Gerry with Maddie on his arms, that night, walking in the beach direction. The witness is credible and goes in ours thinkings

But with the weather the body was not possible to stay there many hours

Amaral spoke about the GNR statements that saw Gerry and Kate during the nigh walking near the beach. When GNR asked them if they need something they asked the church direction. But they saw the curch during the all week! Amaral said

We never though that they hide the body there!

about the places: amaral spoke about the beach and after about the car. But between this 25 days he spoke about ice or fridge

Some days after PJ received the information that MCCann family have friends living in PDL. also many witness saw them the days before going to others apartements of other resort

About the car: the first report of uk lab said 15 DNA in a group of 19 match, and said was from Maddie

Some days before PJ receive the report, Amaral received a phone call from Uk police conected to the lab, saying that until that day and without finishing everything 50% of the samples were from a kif of Gerry

Some time after the first report, UK lab sent another one saying that sadly the samples were contaminated so were inconclusive

That time Uk police Stuart said to Amaral that in Uk for less details the persons goes to jail!

Journalist: why PJ didn´t control every steps of the couples and friends?
Amaral: BIG mistake we made
we should have kept all under look

journalist_ let´s speak now about abduction!
Amaral: the only thing we had that time about abduction was the statement of Jane. But was not credible at all.
Kate saw the window opne, Jane saw the window close!

Journalist: how tapas 9 agreed with each other the statements?
Amaral: we found 2 diferent papers where they wrote the hours everyone will tell the police
Only that night they had 5-10 minutes checkings
Ones said that they saw all kids, but Gerry said he only checked his owns.

Political pressure - questions of amaral
Uk embaissors from Lisbon moved to Portimão.Why? why he didn´t sopke with PJ directory in Lisbon?
After a visit of Embaissor PJ made the statement about abduction even with PJ don´t agree with that

PJ team never believed in abduction theory

The couple have conections with Gordon Brown

Amaral spoke that his dismissal was talked between Gordon and Pt prime ministry - he heard that as a rumour

Why CM left his job to be PR of the couple?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Amaral in Grande Entevista Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amaral in Grande Entevista Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Amaral in Grande Entevista Empty Re: Amaral in Grande Entevista

Post  fuzeta Thu 24 Jul - 22:10

Hello Paula.

I think I have found you all but not sure how to work this forum :scratch:
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Amaral in Grande Entevista Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amaral in Grande Entevista Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Jul - 22:12

pm wrote:I will post what amaral said in Grande Entrevista - TV interview

Everyone must think why kate left the twins inside the apartement when she saw that Maddie was missing1 is not a normal reaction. We asked but she never gave an answer

Journalist to Amaral: what they did to her body?
Amaral: before answer i want to explain that in cases like this we must understand what foreign people know about the area!
So, we think that Maddie was hide during the first hour at the beach or near the beach.

Also, irish family is 80% sure that they saw Gerry with Maddie on his arms, that night, walking in the beach direction. The witness is credible and goes in ours thinkings

But with the weather the body was not possible to stay there many hours

Amaral spoke about the GNR statements that saw Gerry and Kate during the nigh walking near the beach. When GNR asked them if they need something they asked the church direction. But they saw the curch during the all week! Amaral said

We never though that they hide the body there!

about the places: amaral spoke about the beach and after about the car. But between this 25 days he spoke about ice or fridge

Some days after PJ received the information that MCCann family have friends living in PDL. also many witness saw them the days before going to others apartements of other resort

About the car: the first report of uk lab said 15 DNA in a group of 19 match, and said was from Maddie

Some days before PJ receive the report, Amaral received a phone call from Uk police conected to the lab, saying that until that day and without finishing everything 50% of the samples were from a kif of Gerry

Some time after the first report, UK lab sent another one saying that sadly the samples were contaminated so were inconclusive

That time Uk police Stuart said to Amaral that in Uk for less details the persons goes to jail!

Journalist: why PJ didn´t control every steps of the couples and friends?
Amaral: BIG mistake we made
we should have kept all under look

journalist_ let´s speak now about abduction!
Amaral: the only thing we had that time about abduction was the statement of Jane. But was not credible at all.
Kate saw the window opne, Jane saw the window close!

Journalist: how tapas 9 agreed with each other the statements?
Amaral: we found 2 diferent papers where they wrote the hours everyone will tell the police

So they must have planned what to say then?

Only that night they had 5-10 minutes checkings
Ones said that they saw all kids, but Gerry said he only checked his owns.

Political pressure - questions of amaral
Uk embaissors from Lisbon moved to Portimão.Why? why he didn´t sopke with PJ directory in Lisbon?
After a visit of Embaissor PJ made the statement about abduction even with PJ don´t agree with that

PJ team never believed in abduction theory

The couple have conections with Gordon Brown

People on other forums have made this connection from day one

Amaral spoke that his dismissal was talked between Gordon and Pt prime ministry - he heard that as a rumour

Why CM left his job to be PR of the couple?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Jul - 22:13

fuzeta wrote:Hello Paula.

Hello fuzeta and welcome. I had that trouble too at first but its easy when you start to explore and now i'm totally addicted :)

Last edited by MsTaken on Thu 24 Jul - 22:16; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amaral in Grande Entevista Empty More of the interview

Post  pm Thu 24 Jul - 22:15

Daily routines of PJ
PJ team had to make several meeting with the couple to discuss the investigation. why? Is not normal here? Amaral question

Again they had the embaissor pressure

Amaral´s dismissal
When Amaral read about the personal atacks, and about what media wrote about Leonor he asked his Director to left the case. He said no. you have all our support

Who needs my dismissal, who wants the case to be file or close? Amaral question

I never tried to find a guilty, i only tried to find the true and make justicy

I never understood why they (couple) only wanted to speak of abduction

Some witness heard Gerry that night at the mobile saying that MAddie was abdcuted by a pedo PT ring! Why? How he knows that?

Another big mistake of PJ - says Amaral - we didn´t put their mobiles under our control

Why? asked the journalist

we were not confortable to do that under the pressur we had

I am sure that if i had continue the case will still open and not file

I hope my book help the investigations

I belive in our justicy

with other judge or ministery public our proves were enough
i have a report of UK police saying the same

Journalist: your book was seen by laywers?
i am only writing about facts
i have witness
i don´t ahve afraid of the couple
what is in the book is at the PJ files

They can sue me and we will discuss it

End saying to Mc canns: come to discuss Madeleine missing!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 24 Jul - 22:17

fuzeta wrote:Hello Paula.

Hello Fuzeta

i am happy that you found us

Is easy to work here, tomorrow you will be a pro here

did you have good holidays?

a good party?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 24 Jul - 22:18

MsTaken

do you understand what i wrote about Amaral´s interview?

i hope so
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Jul - 22:19

Amaral is very shrewd :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Jul - 22:21

pm wrote:MsTaken

i hope so

yes i did paula. It is very clear. The man knows what he wants and that is justice and he wants the Mccanns want to discuss it further because he wasnt allowed to when he had the chance because of his dismissal. He knows they wont touch him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 24 Jul - 22:23

MsTaken wrote:

i hope so

yes i did paula. It is very clear. The man knows what he wants and that is justice and he wants the Mccanns want to discuss it further because he wasnt allowed to when he had the chance because of his dismissal. He knows they wont touch him.

i am sure Joana or Claudia will have a better English version to explain everything but i did my best!

the man knows what he is speaking of and what he can or not say

Some journalist question were not answer because he don´t have facts or witness to suport him

Was clear that he was not confortable to speak against political!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Jul - 22:26

pm wrote:
MsTaken wrote:

i hope so

i am sure Joana or Claudia will have a better English version to explain everything but i did my best!

the man knows what he is speaking of and what he can or not say

Some journalist question were not answer because he don´t have facts or witness to suport him

Was clear that he was not confortable to speak against political!

Paula you do an excellent job. I dont know what we would do without you :)

Yes i think Amaral is a clever man and will not give the McCanns any reasons to be able to sue him. But i also believe he will not bend to their rules.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amaral in Grande Entevista Empty Paula

Post  Guest Thu 24 Jul - 23:16

Paula - you're a ⭐

Thank you for all the fab work you're doing bringing the news to us from Portugal. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I wonder if Amaral has accessed 3A and their reference section? He would find sooooo much information that others have uncovered about possible links to the McCanns. :scratch:

I really believe Amaral will not rest until he has discovered the truth about Madeleine's disappearance and there's plenty of people around the world who feel exactly the same.

IMO, the one true thing Gerry McCann has said is "We played no part in our daughter's disappearance". Sure but IMO, they know what happened to her before she disappeared :twisted: and they know who took her away. :twisted:

Though the 'stink' in the story may abate, it will never be forgotton.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 24 Jul - 23:46

great stuff paula. good work. makes great bedtime reading. now i'll have nightmares 😕
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Jul - 6:57

For the life of me i cannot understand how they have gotten away with this. I hope the day will come when Madeleine gets justice. I really do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Jul - 19:51

Amaral in Grande Entevista 99240 I can't either, the macs has got a cheek to insist there was no evidence to lead them to being made arguidos, there's enough circumstancial evidence alone, without the forensics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 25 Jul - 20:06

bettsy08 wrote:Amaral in Grande Entevista 99240 I can't either, the macs has got a cheek to insist there was no evidence to lead them to being made arguidos, there's enough circumstancial evidence alone, without the forensics.

Their friend Jane Tannner as it says above kept changing the appearance of the abductor. Can they all be this stupid or are they just trying to confuse everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Amaral in Grande Entevista Empty Grande entrevista with Amaral

Post  pm Fri 25 Jul - 20:45

Gonçalo Amaral revelou, na Grande Entrevista da RTP, que acredita na tese de que o corpo de Madeleine McCann foi transportado de um local para outro por duas ocasiões. O antigo coordenador da equipa de investigadores da Polícia Judiciária reiterou que os factos indiciam que a criança inglesa morreu acidentalmente na noite do seu desaparecimento.

tamanho da letra ajuda áudio
enviar artigo
imprimir
O ex-inspector da Polícia Judiciária esteve ontem no programa Grande Entrevista da RTP após o lançamento do livro “Maddie, a Verdade da Mentira”, que aborda pormenores da investigação relativa ao desaparecimento da criança britânica.

Na entrevista à RTP, Gonçalo Amaral voltou a colocar a tónica no que diz ser a importância da reconstituição dos factos ocorridos na noite de 3 de Maio de 2007. Elemento que ficou por concretizar no conjunto das diligências efectuadas pela equipa de investigação.

“É preciso desmontar aquele esquema de vigilância, fazendo a reconstituição, que é essencial para percebermos em que momento é que teria ocorrido a morte”, sustentou Gonçalo Amaral.

Para o antigo coordenador da Polícia Judiciária, verificou-se uma concertação de posições no esquema de vigilância dos pais de Madeleine McCann na noite do desaparecimento, enquanto jantavam num restaurante próximo do apartamento 5A do Ocean Club da Praia da Luz.

“Que eles concertaram posições, concertaram. Porque há documentos que foram entregues ao investigador que se deslocou ao local. São dois papéis manuscritos, nas capas de um livro de criança, que têm a ver com o esquema de vigilância e as horas. Um não corresponde ao outro”, explicou Gonçalo Amaral.

Madeleine “morreu no apartamento 5A do Ocean Club”

O ex-inspector voltou a defender que Madeleine McCann morreu na noite de 3 de Maio, provavelmente em resultado de um acidente, e que o corpo da criança terá mudado de local pelo menos duas vezes.

De acordo com Gonçalo Amaral, Kate e Gerry McCann foram avistados sozinhos durante a noite de 3 de Maio.

“Houve elementos da GNR que os viram. Segundo testemunhos da GNR, [os pais de Madeleine McCann] perguntaram onde era a igreja. Foram vistos entre as 4h00 e as 7h00”, afirmou.

“Depois aparece outro elemento, que é uma viatura alugada vinte e poucos dias depois, onde há marcações, por dois cães, de odor de cadáver e de sangue e onde vêm a ser detectados vestígios biológicos, fluidos corporais”, prosseguiu Gonçalo Amaral.

“O laboratório inglês diz que num perfil de ADN de Madeleine McCann, composto por 19 alelos, são identificados 15. Para isso acontecer, o corpo teria de ter ficado num local frio, numa arca ou em algo parecido”, defendeu.

No lançamento do livro “Maddie, a Verdade da Mentira”, Gonçalo Amaral afirmou que o processo poderia não ter sido arquivado caso os indícios recolhidos na investigação tivessem merecido “outra valoração”. O que poderia ter acontecido “com outro Ministério Público”.
Carlos Santos Neves, RTP
2008-07-25 09:15:02
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Amaral in Grande Entevista Empty Grande Entrevista with amaral - english version

Post  pm Fri 25 Jul - 20:46

Gonçalo Amaral revealed, in the Grand Interview of RTP, which believes in the theory that the body of Madeleine McCann was transported from one place to another on two occasions. The former coordinator of the team of researchers from the Judicial Police reiterated that the facts suggest that the child died accidentally in English night of their disappearance.

The ex-inspector of the Judicial Police was yesterday in the Great Interview of RTP after the launch of the book "Maddie, the Truth of the Lie," which addresses details of the investigation on the disappearance of British child.

In the interview to RTP, Gonçalo Amaral again focus on the case is the importance of rebuilding the events the night of May 3, 2007. Elements that remained to be achieved in all the steps taken by the research team.

"We must dismantle that surveillance scheme, making the recovery, which is essential to realize when it is that the death would have occurred," argued Richard Amaral.

For the former coordinator of the Judicial Police, there was a concert of positions in the scheme of surveillance of the parents of Madeleine McCann on the night of the disappearance, while jantavam in a restaurant near the apartment 5A of the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz

"What they combined positions, the parties agreed. Because there are documents that were delivered to the researcher who went to the site. These are two roles manuscripts, on a cover of a book on child, they have to do with the schedule and hours of surveillance. One does not match the other, "explained Richard Amaral.

Madeleine "died in apartment 5A of the Ocean Club"

The former inspector who returned to defend Madeleine McCann died on the night of May 3, probably as a result of an accident, and that the body of the child has changed his place at least twice.

According to Gonçalo Amaral, Kate and Gerry McCann were sighted alone during the night of May 3.

"There were elements of the GNR views. According to testimonies of GNR, [the parents of Madeleine McCann] was asked where the church. Were seen between 4:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m., "he said.

"After appears another element, which is a hire car twenty few days later, where there are markings, two dogs, the smell of corpses and blood and where they come to be detected traces biological, bodily fluids," continued Gonçalo Amaral.

"The laboratory English says a DNA profile of Madeleine McCann, composed by 19 alleles, are identified 15. To this happens, the body would have been a cold, in a cabinet or something similar, "defended.

In launching the book "Maddie, the Truth of the Lie", Gonçalo Amaral said the process could not have been filed if the evidence collected in the investigation had received "another valuation." What could have happened "with another prosecutor."
Carlos Santos Neves, RTP
2008-07-25 09:15:02
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down