Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG

3 posters

Go down

SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG Empty AMARAL ON SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG

Post  Susan Thu 7 Aug - 14:13

Journalist- asked about argument between couple - Amaral: what is critical is the children left for longer periods than was apparent.

Non-availability of telephone communication and credit cards. Amaral mentioned the very public incident when Gerry was accompanied home by a police officer to get Maddie's hair for DNA test purposes. Someone collapses near him and his wallet containing credit cards is stolen. This contradicts the denial that they did not have credit cards.

Telephone call details - calls were apparently deleted - Portuguese operators provided some information.

Journalist - all calls were apparently to the UK. Amaral - one call to someone to/in Vilamoura.

Moita Flores - he read just a few pages to come to the conclusion that Madeleine died int he apartment on that day. Someone intervened to cover up. He talks about the embargo on Amaral's book in England. It's been planned that the case is spoken about in a specific way - about an abduction and nothing else. Nothing about death scenario. Mr Mitchell is referred to and asked since he is such a privileged know-it-all, he must help us find Madeleine.

Amaral says Mitchell is absolute professional in what he does and journalist says the British public have little regard for him.

Journalist enquires whether political pressure came directly from Portuguese govt. GA - pressure came from other angles - not direct.

Rogatory letters to England: co-operation from Britain is just not up ot scratch. They don't generally reciprocate the co-operation that Portugal does give.

Pressure is subjective - eg ambassador over and anove the consul that came to the location to talk to the investigation team.

Journalist: David Payne - sinister and suggetive behaviour in previous holiday. No investigation ever undertaken regarding this. Statement arrived after despatch of rogatory leetters. Amaral talks about a fetish of giving other people's children their baths. Who know what happened on that day - did he bath the McCann children? That should've been investigated.

MF -The secret regarding Madeleine went to England - impossible to probe futher without the main role players. Amaral affirmed UK police left soon after the suspects. The PJ were abandoned on the stage humiliated. This is not about a simple disappearance - some of which no crime is committed. This is about a crime.

MF - stating impossible to open the window unless you are the occupant. Discussion to continue next week.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG Empty Re: SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG

Post  pm Thu 7 Aug - 14:26

Journalist: David Payne - sinister and suggetive behaviour in previous holiday. No investigation ever undertaken regarding this. Statement arrived after despatch of rogatory leetters. Amaral talks about a fetish of giving other people's children their baths. Who know what happened on that day - did he bath the McCann children? That should've been investigated.

this is so sad but seams that every day we are reading things that made us not think anymore in an home acident
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 7 Aug - 14:31

pm wrote:Journalist: David Payne - sinister and suggetive behaviour in previous holiday. No investigation ever undertaken regarding this. Statement arrived after despatch of rogatory leetters. Amaral talks about a fetish of giving other people's children their baths. Who know what happened on that day - did he bath the McCann children? That should've been investigated.

this is so sad but seams that every day we are reading things that made us not think anymore in an home acident

Paula...Payne was the last one to go to 5A....did he stay 3 minutes or 30 minutes to help bath the children?

Payne looks like Murat...was Tanner trying to put the blame on Murat?

Too many :Question mark: here now!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 7 Aug - 14:37

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:Journalist: David Payne - sinister and suggetive behaviour in previous holiday. No investigation ever undertaken regarding this. Statement arrived after despatch of rogatory leetters. Amaral talks about a fetish of giving other people's children their baths. Who know what happened on that day - did he bath the McCann children? That should've been investigated.

Paula...Payne was the last one to go to 5A....did he stay 3 minutes or 30 minutes to help bath the children?

Amber now i am speaking loudly and i know i am between friends

But this begin to seams a little with Joana´s case

SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG 389741
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Aug - 14:39

Ambersuz wrote:

OH YEAH I forgot that Payne looks like RM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 7 Aug - 14:46

Uk police told since the first day that Gerry and Payne are friends since university times - they are best friends

Wehn that lady Y.M went to speak with Kate and Gerry, David was with them and was introduce as an close friend

He never let Gerry and Kate alone while Y.M was there

Y.M saw David speak with Gerry and Kate and after he told her that they didn´t want to speak with her anymore
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 7 Aug - 14:48

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

I thought about that too the other week when i heard about Payne....

....pedos and fridges.... SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG 36898
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 7 Aug - 14:51

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

but why parents hide this? i mean, if Payne did somehing to MAddie, why her parents hide this and didn´t send him to jail? i know my husband will kill him with the hands

:Question mark:

Could be because they know secrets of each others and Payne threat them?

pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 7 Aug - 14:55

Melanie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

I've put up a thread for him now....his name will surface again...plus we never got the chance to discuss this on sky as it was taken down and Paula banned die to it...
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 7 Aug - 14:56

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

but why parents hide this? i mean, if Payne did somehing to MAddie, why her parents hide this and didn´t send him to jail? i know my husband will kill him with the hands

Paula I hate to say this but incest and pedophilia is more common than you know.....

It could be secrets too...
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 7 Aug - 14:57

Ambersuz wrote:
Melanie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

I've put up a thread for him now....his name will surface again...plus we never got the chance to discuss this on sky as it was taken down and Paula banned die to it...

Probably was because of this that i was banned!

To be honest, was good for everyone

here we are well and there as you say must be a desert

To sky:

SIC TV AT 12:30PM THURS 7 AUG 391499

and

GET A GRIP
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 7 Aug - 14:59

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Paula I hate to say this but incest and pedophilia is more common than you know.....

I m not ready to believe on that yet - is HORRIBLE

but is something that my father is saying since the firts days!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Aug - 15:04

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

I m not ready to believe on that yet - is HORRIBLE

but is something that my father is saying since the firts days!
The thought of this makes me feel very sick, and I am trying not to believe that anything like this happened to maddie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 7 Aug - 15:09

OK I'm not saying they did any of that but it is common....thats why we have so many abused children and abandoned children about.....and run aways!!

If they were happy at home they would still be there right?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Aug - 18:25

I don't know what to say because I'm so sad and angry. This is really starting to look very bad. Evil in fact. Very evil. No-one could understand the lengths the McCs were protected or the people prepared to stand up in their defence. There has to have been some dark work going on here. I hope someone, somewhere gets to the bottom of all this and unearths the truth. Those responsible must not be allowed walk free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 7 Aug - 18:57

Beyond reasonable doubt wrote:I don't know what to say because I'm so sad and angry. This is really starting to look very bad. Evil in fact. Very evil. No-one could understand the lengths the McCs were protected or the people prepared to stand up in their defence. There has to have been some dark work going on here. I hope someone, somewhere gets to the bottom of all this and unearths the truth. Those responsible must not be allowed walk free.

There is a lot of dark work and cover ups with this sort of thing. At the highest level as well. Dont you ever wonder why a lot of Peodophiles seem to get very lenient sentences!!!

I am very suspicious of the whole thing. It has been known for people to lend out their children. I could say a lot more but am nervous on a site that can be visited by anyone.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down