Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral

+5
steve1295
lea
Susan
Christine
Ollybelle
9 posters

Go down

Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral Empty Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral

Post  Susan Sun 23 Aug - 20:33

McCann case police defended

Page last updated at 14:39 GMT, Monday, 21 July 2008 15:39 UK

The former lead detective on the Madeliene McCann case Goncalo Amaral has defended making her parents official suspects.

Mr Amaral was removed from his post in October 2007 after reportedly criticising his British counterparts. (00:01:44)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7517883.stm

Transcript:

Gonçalo Amaral: In this case, it wasn't purely and simply a decision taken by police officers - Portuguese and British police - there were others involved; Public prosecutors, the National Directorate of the Portugese police - they all knew there was a necessity to put everything on the table, in light of the advances we had made, the combinations of leads we had. There were no persecutions, the police do not want to persecute anyone, just to investigate what happened in a given case.

Steve Kingstone: According to the McCann's then spokeswoman, it was put to Kate McCann in her police interview blood had been found in the car and we now know that that evidence was not conclusive, there will be people who say that the police bluffed in that inteview.

GA: I guarantee there was no bluff in those interviews, not at all, and when all the documents are made public, people will see I am telling the truth.

SK: Do you think it's possible that Madeleine McCann is still alive?

GA: The evidence that we had gathered by the time I left the case pointed to the girl being dead and having died inside the apartment. I don't know what happened next, I can't say, we'll have to wait for the case files to be made public.

SK: You know what people are going to say, back in Britain, they will say that this was a total failure by the Portuguese police.

GA: Let's wait and the people will see the Portuguese Police and the British Police did a good job because various British agencies were involved. We tried and we worked hard, so we can't be accused of incompetence, or failure.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral Empty Re: Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral

Post  Guest Sun 23 Aug - 20:39

tyra wrote:
GA: I guarantee there was no bluff in those interviews, not at all, and when all the documents are made public, people will see I am telling the truth.

How unfortunate for him that when the documents were made public the opposite happened - it was clear that it was bluff. oops.
how? care to give an example or 2??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral Empty Re: Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral

Post  Guest Sun 23 Aug - 20:40

tyra wrote:

How unfortunate for him that when the documents were made public the opposite happened - it was clear that it was bluff. oops.

I hadn't realised all the document were made public yet ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollybelle Sun 23 Aug - 20:44

I thought there was evidence still held back..
Ollybelle
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :
Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 23 Aug - 22:28

tyra wrote:

Clear to whom? You? Not me or many in this forum so please dont speak for us all. Thanks Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Sun 23 Aug - 22:31

tyra wrote:

Amaral said ALL THE DOCUMENTS..... could it be that some of them weren't made public? Just a thought
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 23 Aug - 23:00

Christine wrote:
tyra wrote:

Amaral said ALL THE DOCUMENTS..... could it be that some of them weren't made public? Just a thought

Gonçalo Amaral: “There are things that I haven’t said yet”
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Aug - 0:34

Long game.

When you take on the "state" in two countries, and lie to the Pontiff, you've got to swat a few flies around the camel dung. Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 294124

I mean be honest with your-selves, would you buy a used car from Gerry McCann or Clarence Mitchell ?

I wouldn't let Gerry the Doc any where near me, or Kate with her corpses, how he's allowed to practice as a doctor, only THE POPE knows.

Bye the way, are Gerry and crew still attendeing Catholic Mass on a regular basis, are the twinns going to a good Catholic School ?

Do they take communion , Kate and Gerry ? If Clarence Mitchell took communion I envisage a scene from the EXORCIST, his head would spin and foul mouthed verbs and adjectives and GREEN bile would project from every orofice of his body, am I alone in that thinking. Or is it only the religious amongst us who view things that way. To quote a well know former person I had a bit of respect for, may heaven help them all, because God won't. Clarence Mitchell is not a God. he's a lying scumbag, FACT.

If they take commuinion, they should keep upto date on confession and penance, and attend mass every week.

Lapsed catholic info there.

I've noticed a lot of their supporters do seem to have a religious stance, c'est la vie, we're still watching the biggest fraudsters on the planet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Mon 24 Aug - 0:51

good post laffin,
how can anyone believe in the mcmucks carp is beyond me,
where is maddie?
surely she would have been found by now if abducted?
i believe in the dogs.
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Mon 24 Aug - 1:43

As per the usual, anything that GA says re the guilt of the mcs in any shape or form is skimmed over in favour of trying to put the pj in a bad light Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 36898
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 24 Aug - 9:14

Laffin Assasin wrote:Long game.

When you take on the "state" in two countries, and lie to the Pontiff, you've got to swat a few flies around the camel dung. Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 294124

I mean be honest with your-selves, would you buy a used car from Gerry McCann or Clarence Mitchell ?

I wouldn't let Gerry the Doc any where near me, or Kate with her corpses, how he's allowed to practice as a doctor, only THE POPE knows.

Bye the way, are Gerry and crew still attendeing Catholic Mass on a regular basis, are the twinns going to a good Catholic School ?

Do they take communion , Kate and Gerry ? If Clarence Mitchell took communion I envisage a scene from the EXORCIST, his head would spin and foul mouthed verbs and adjectives and GREEN bile would project from every orofice of his body, am I alone in that thinking. Or is it only the religious amongst us who view things that way. To quote a well know former person I had a bit of respect for, may heaven help them all, because God won't. Clarence Mitchell is not a God. he's a lying scumbag, FACT.

If they take commuinion, they should keep upto date on confession and penance, and attend mass every week.

Lapsed catholic info there.

I've noticed a lot of their supporters do seem to have a religious stance, c'est la vie, we're still watching the biggest fraudsters on the planet.

Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 23324 Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 23324 Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 23324 Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 23324 'Clarence Mitchell' 'the EXORCIST' I Love it.
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Aug - 17:59

'Clarence Mitchell' 'the EXORCIST' I Love it.

he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy. Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 0:32

The look on Gerald Mccanns face when he came out of that police station having been made an Arguido said it all. He was gob-smacked, no it was worse than that he was almost catatonic with shock. He started walking in the wrong direction and had to be pulled back by his lawyer. There is a lot more in the files than has yet been released or cocky Gerry would have been his normal sneering self. I think he had just found out how much the PJ knew and as far as he was concerned the game was up. Gordon Brown has to be in this up to his neck. Were his babies conceived by IVF too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Aug - 0:49

Were his babies conceived by IVF too?

I don't know, but some one will !!

He's not exactly Macho man is he, and there were rumours about his wife too, you know, her who was pally with Julia Hobswarn, the founder of Editorial Intellligence, it's only supposition.

Mind you, who's Gordys newest best friend, why, the Prince of Darkeness himself, Lord Mandy of Fondle boys bottoms. A strange and heady mix. If you want my opinion on that side of things. Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral Empty were his babies conceived by IVF too?

Post  Guest Wed 26 Aug - 4:12

Laffin Assassin, I knew nothing of Sarah and Julia Hobsbawm - My only thoughts of Sarah Brown were that she must have a very strong stomach.

Last edited by lnorton on Wed 26 Aug - 4:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I did not like what I wrote)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 26 Aug - 20:06

lnorton wrote:Laffin Assassin, I knew nothing of Sarah and Julia Hobsbawm - My only thoughts of Sarah Brown were that she must have a very strong stomach.

Or be totally desperate, well maybe both Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 307691
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fishie Wed 26 Aug - 20:24

Laffin Assasin wrote:'Clarence Mitchell' 'the EXORCIST' I Love it.

he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy. Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 23324

Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 23324

Classic!
fishie
fishie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1140
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

http://thepjfiles.prophpbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  magicslipper Fri 4 Sep - 23:51

Really interesting thread. Many thanks to PT and all others who took the time to translate and post :cute:
Steve Kingstone interview with Amaral 944533
magicslipper
magicslipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down