Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An interview with Semanário Privado

+13
littlepixie
SteveT
MaryB
wantthetruth
halfamo
Alfiefinn
Wallflower
ali1966
fishie
fred
pm
Alpine Aster
frankie stein
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 Empty Re: An interview with Semanário Privado

Post  Guest Thu 17 Sep - 17:27

Rapier wrote:He didn't seek fame or fortune. And the 1 million euros he surely earned in royalties is the price he had to pay for keeping his integrity in tact.

Are you jealous ? :risas:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 Empty Re: An interview with Semanário Privado

Post  Guest Thu 17 Sep - 18:32

Rapier what a strange thing to say ,it makes your post sound like someone who is speaking from a personal experience !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Sep - 19:32

Laffin Assasin wrote:
Rapier wrote:He didn't seek fame or fortune. And the 1 million euros he surely earned in royalties is the price he had to pay for keeping his integrity in tact.

Are you jealous ? :risas:
Or is it the envy of a narcissist?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Sep - 20:13

Rapier wrote:
enigma wrote:Rapier what a strange thing to say ,it makes your post sound like someone who is speaking from a personal experience !

It was an ironic response to an earlier post, which I thought was ridiculously over the top in its portrayal of GA as a man immune to the attractions of fame or fortune. I should have quoted it in my post of course.

And Laffin, I am envious. Just think, if I had a 1 million pounds, we could combine and offer Tony Bennett and a fighting fund of 1.002 million

Are you jealous of me, I've got more that the £2000, you think I've got , sitting in the vault. An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Thu 17 Sep - 22:50

Bren wrote:
We have been informed that psychologist Paulo Sargento, a regular commentator of the Maddie case on television, has sent the Republic’s Attorney General a letter with information that may reopen the “Maddie case” process.

Although he declined to reveal the contents of this letter, he advanced that there is something “very important” concerning the cuddle cat (Maddie’s soft toy, that Kate often carried with her during her media appearances), an object which, as has been made public, was positively signalled with cadaver odour by the sniffer dogs. Together with “Maddie’s blanket”, the pink soft toy may be a starting point to reopen the process “at a time when, apart from an attempt to silence Gonçalo Amaral, through an injunction against his book ‘The Truth about the Lie’, a shameful picture of an attack on the family of the former inspector, by the British media, is starting to emerge”, the psychologist told Semanário Privado.

It is that bit I find so intriguing.

Martin Grime in his statement said that not all the dog indications had been forensically investigated even though it was made to appear they had (not his exact words). This sentence has always stuck in my head. Lets hope there may be some new testing of previously untested items and this re-opens the case.
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 274
Warning :
An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 18 Sep - 0:46

I have never had any doubt that one day the truth will out. Someone on 3As welcomed the Oprah sham as being an opportunity for the McCanns to make an error, if the comment about the blanket is true, then something isnt being told. Sorry couldnt watch the interview, I think whoever dressed kate mccann on that programme didnt have her best interests at heart. imo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Fri 18 Sep - 0:51

tanszi wrote:I have never had any doubt that one day the truth will out. Someone on 3As welcomed the Oprah sham as being an opportunity for the McCanns to make an error, if the comment about the blanket is true, then something isnt being told. Sorry couldnt watch the interview, I think whoever dressed kate mccann on that programme didnt have her best interests at heart. imo.

Imo Kate wanted to look like a little housewife, only caring for her twins. Suffering, not caring about her looks anymore, just strategic I think.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Sep - 7:06

Bren wrote:
We have been informed that psychologist Paulo Sargento, a regular commentator of the Maddie case on television, has sent the Republic’s Attorney General a letter with information that may reopen the “Maddie case” process.

Although he declined to reveal the contents of this letter, he advanced that there is something “very important” concerning the cuddle cat (Maddie’s soft toy, that Kate often carried with her during her media appearances), an object which, as has been made public, was positively signalled with cadaver odour by the sniffer dogs. Together with “Maddie’s blanket”, the pink soft toy may be a starting point to reopen the process “at a time when, apart from an attempt to silence Gonçalo Amaral, through an injunction against his book ‘The Truth about the Lie’, a shameful picture of an attack on the family of the former inspector, by the British media, is starting to emerge”, the psychologist told Semanário Privado.

It is that bit I find so intriguing.

The day will come An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  magicslipper Fri 18 Sep - 19:57

poppy wrote:What surprised me is so much been emphasized on the Cuddle Cat, so why didnt the PJ retain it?
How do you know they havn't? I can remember reading there was more than one cuddle cat.
magicslipper
magicslipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  lea Sat 19 Sep - 23:06

dont you just love this brave and honourable man,
i do hope Amaral solves this case in the end,
that would be great,
hes the only one with a voice for her at the minute.
An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 Icon_flower for Amaral
lea
lea
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 640
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Sep - 23:48

magicslipper wrote:
poppy wrote:What surprised me is so much been emphasized on the Cuddle Cat, so why didnt the PJ retain it?
How do you know they havn't? I can remember reading there was more than one cuddle cat.
Erm there was only one cuddle cat which was washes 2, 3 times??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  magicslipper Sat 19 Sep - 23:51

Hiya David An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 Icon_flower I remember reading when Dr Amaral's book came out that their had been more than one cuddlecat, can't remeber where though.
magicslipper
magicslipper
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Sep - 23:53

magicslipper wrote:Hiya David An interview with Semanário Privado - Page 2 Icon_flower I remember reading when Dr Amaral's book came out that their had been more than one cuddlecat, can't remeber where though.
Hi there well I have not been aware of this before ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2