Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I CAN FIND MADDIE

+22
Eve
AnnaEsse
kitti
Lizzy11268
Susan
julygirl3210
ann_chovey
Annabel
lynn
Bebootje
Judge Dread
FSoares
buildersbum
Lilemor
Claudia79
Ang
welshy
Catalina
MaryB
Dimsie
kazzyjo
fred
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I CAN FIND MADDIE Empty I CAN FIND MADDIE

Post  Annabel Sun 31 Jan - 7:37

SLEUTH: I CAN FIND MADDIE
DAILY STAR SUNDAY
A former cop claims he has identified the area where he says Madeleine McCann is buried
31st January 2010
By Jonathan Corke

A FORMER cop claims he has identified the area where he says Madeleine McCann is buried.

South African Danie Krugel says it is just 500 yards from the holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, from where Maddie disappeared.

The area is a wasteland, full of building rubble, rocks and black, plastic bags.

It is one of two “priority search” locations highlighted by the former detective – one close to the complex and one near the beach.

Krugel – known as “The Locator” for his success in tracing missing people in South Africa – was called in by Kate and Gerry McCann two months after Maddie vanished.

He used DNA tracking – helped by a strand of Madeleine’s hair given to him by Gerry – and GPS satellite to pinpoint the area.

He has also highlighted an area where he spotted a muddy pink and white child’s blanket.

Findings

He claims he didn’t remove it because he didn’t want to interfere with the police investigation.

He then drew a map and gave a detailed report of his findings to local police.

But he says a full search for Madeleine, who vanished shortly before her fourth birthday on May 3, 2007, never took place. Krugel told the Daily Star Sunday: “If they want me to go with them I will.

“I’m convinced they will find her. I will do whatever I can to help. That area needs to be properly searched.

“If it means training up officers from Scotland Yard in how to use the technology, I will do that.

“There needs to be a proper team of experts.”

Kate and Gerry, both 41, of Rothley, Leics, are convinced Maddie was abducted and is still alive.

But Krugel said: “I believe the truth will come out and I pray for the family that they get their answers. There is somebody out there that is guilty.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/119833/Sleuth-I-can-find-Maddie-/
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
I CAN FIND MADDIE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I CAN FIND MADDIE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

I CAN FIND MADDIE Empty Re: I CAN FIND MADDIE

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 7:58

I CAN FIND MADDIE 307691 He must have fixed his machine. What other reason is he pushing this now for?

2 years later but better late than never. I CAN FIND MADDIE 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 8:07

So, Krugel thinks Madeleine is dead, I bet the McCanns don"t wish his theory to be broadcast with the
Hearing due on 10th Feb. Think the Daily Star is stirring it.?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Sun 31 Jan - 8:33

“I’m convinced they will find her. I will do whatever I can to help. That area needs to be properly searched."

I agree with this. I CAN FIND MADDIE 306321
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Sun 31 Jan - 8:54

Alpha wrote:I CAN FIND MADDIE 307691 He must have fixed his machine. What other reason is he pushing this now for?

2 years later but better late than never. I CAN FIND MADDIE 294124

How do we know that he hasn't been working on this for the last 2years, he seems very confident, lets hope that either LP/PJ take him upon his offer, after all Gerry and Kate say they will do all they have to do to find Maddy...............Well Gerry why dont you send your mate Dave to be trained up as Krugel said he is prepared to do this for you.
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 8:59

Beattie wrote:Think the Daily Star is stirring it.?

being part of the express group who would like their 850k back, i'd say it's possible. I CAN FIND MADDIE 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 9:02

Seeing as they just raked in some more monies from their Celebrity bash they cant say they cant afford him.

Lets uncover some stones Macs, put your money where your mouth is I CAN FIND MADDIE 944533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 31 Jan - 9:08

It must be true it's in the Star! I CAN FIND MADDIE 25346
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 9:10

Marky wrote:

being part of the express group who would like their 850k back, i'd say it's possible. I CAN FIND MADDIE 25346

I CAN FIND MADDIE 306321 Marky

Also, weren"t we told that all the money from the DE would go into the Fund? John McCanns says a donation
was made by the Tapas 7:- In come for the Year £629,000.00 Tapas 7 award £375,000.00, are we being asked
to believe that only £254,000.00 was received for the whole year?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 9:10

Perhaps this guy could team up with rick moranis, he did amazing things in Honey I shrunk the kids and ghostbusters.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 9:34

If he is that positive let him go over & point out to the police the exact spot & have it dug up. These psychics do my head in. They say they know these things and do nothing about it bar give the story to the papers. What have the pj to loose at this stage a few hours of time. They have nothing else to go on so invite this guy over and make him pinpoint the area out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzyjo Sun 31 Jan - 9:52

I'm really confused, I thought Krugel died a couple of years ago, (heart attack) or have I got the wrong man.
kazzyjo
kazzyjo

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 9:53

He had his chance and blew it. Lets see what he can come up with this time. I CAN FIND MADDIE 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 9:54

kazzyjo wrote:I'm really confused, I thought Krugel died a couple of years ago, (heart attack) or have I got the wrong man.

I dont think its the same man. He has a thread here so I'll go look.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/key-main-characters-f12/daniel-krugel-matt-james-other-psychics-t1306.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 10:17

My my, - Daily Star feeling brave this morning are they.....? I CAN FIND MADDIE 25346

I agree.. is there any chance that the PJ could be persuaded to investigate this and allow Krugel to visit..? I CAN FIND MADDIE 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Sun 31 Jan - 10:36

If the PJ generally do want to solve this case, they have nothing to lose by allowing Krugel to come over and "help" them, our media have made PJ look pathetically stupid to the rest of the world, come on PT stand up and be counted.

IF and I mean IF Maddies body is there, my god there is going to be some very very frightend people this weekend. I do hope the PJ are watching this area very carefully, desperate people do desperate things sometimes.
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 10:40

buildersbum wrote:If the PJ generally do want to solve this case, they have nothing to lose by allowing Krugel to come over and "help" them, our media have made PJ look pathetically stupid to the rest of the world, come on PT stand up and be counted.

If and I mean IF Maddies body is there, my god there is going to be some very very frightend people this week end.

does anyone know if this is close to the construction site that is behind the apartments. I know it was searched but personally I think it's where she is buried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 Jan - 10:51

Beattie wrote:
Marky wrote:

I CAN FIND MADDIE 306321 Marky

Also, weren"t we told that all the money from the DE would go into the Fund? John McCanns says a donation
was made by the Tapas 7:- In come for the Year £629,000.00 Tapas 7 award £375,000.00, are we being asked to believe that only £254,000.00 was received for the whole year?

I CAN FIND MADDIE 306321 ah, the whole business is murky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Sun 31 Jan - 10:54

With all the 'experts' who claim to know what happened to Madeleine, I can't understand why this case wasn't solved long ago. We have ex-cop Krugel saying Madeleine is dead and is buried within 500 yards of the apartment, ex-cop Dave Edgar saying she is alive and being held in a cellar within 10 miles of Praia da Luz, criminologist Mark Williams-Thomas saying she was abducted after going outside to look for her parents, lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia saying she was killed and her body thrown into the reservoir, parents Kate and Gerry McCann saying she was taken from inside the apartment and is alive and unharmed.

Funny how they're all so certain they're right and the others wrong. I don't think the McCanns will be too happy to have Krugel insisting Madeleine is dead, though, not when Madeleine being alive and findable is the cornerstone of their circus ... er, campaign.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Sun 31 Jan - 10:56

If he knows or thinks he knows where Madeleine is, why has he not done something about it before this. There is Amaral to get in touch with and he hasn't done this as far as we know. He needs to get on with this job.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  renoir Sun 31 Jan - 11:42

Hasn't Edgar just been down there?

Do you think they might have "organised" something? If they were really desperate? I CAN FIND MADDIE 303636
renoir
renoir
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 211
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 31 Jan - 11:46

My personal opinion would be that the McCanns would want nothing to do with any theory that said Madeleine was not still alive. So I don't think they will be very interested in this man.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 31 Jan - 11:46

The PJ simply cannot go and dig up some are just because someone says so. If they did, they would be digging up everyday because there are hundreds of people contacting with the PJ (psychics, nut cases, clairvoyants, spiritualists, etc) and saying similar things. Without any stronger indication, Mr Krugel is just another publicity seeking nutter.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 31 Jan - 11:56

Beattie wrote:So, Krugel thinks Madeleine is dead, I bet the McCanns don"t wish his theory to be broadcast with the
Hearing due on 10th Feb. Think the Daily Star is stirring it.?

Off course they are stirring it and i wonder if its anywhere near where kate mccann had her dream!

Now, that WOULD be a coincedence!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 31 Jan - 11:57

Claudia79 wrote:The PJ simply cannot go and dig up some are just because someone says so. If they did, they would be digging up everyday because there are hundreds of people contacting with the PJ (psychics, nut cases, clairvoyants, spiritualists, etc) and saying similar things. Without any stronger indication, Mr Krugel is just another publicity seeking nutter.

Didnt they go search and take some dogs with them to the site where krugel says she is buried?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content