Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James

+4
snowflake
Pabby
Krisy22
lynn
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James Empty MJ has got a new photo of Maddie....

Post  Guest Sun 7 Jun - 23:15

Yes, Mathew James - who has got EVERYTHING right so far hahahahaha, has this to say:

A New Madeleine Picture?

A picture of a young girl, that bears a strong resemblance to Madeleine McCann, arrived in my In-Box this evening. The picture is that of a girl, aged around six, who bears very striking resemblance to what Madeleine could possibly look like now.

I am not going to publish the picture now, for obvious reasons. Close scrutiny of the photograph has been undertaken, and the eyes, the mouth, the nose and eye brows of this young girl are very, very similar to that of the photographs of Madeleine at the time of her disappearance.

The photograph is not computer enhanced or computer generated, and I am pretty certain it is that a genuine young girl. I'm currently undertaking 'psychometric analysis' of the photograph to reach a conclusion to the identity of this girl

Watch this space.

Added by Matthew James At 6/07/2009 10:14:00 PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James Empty Re: A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jun - 9:55

eddie wrote:Yes, Mathew James - who has got EVERYTHING right so far hahahahaha, has this to say:

A New Madeleine Picture?

A picture of a young girl, that bears a strong resemblance to Madeleine McCann, arrived in my In-Box this evening. The picture is that of a girl, aged around six, who bears very striking resemblance to what Madeleine could possibly look like now.

I am not going to publish the picture now, for obvious reasons. Close scrutiny of the photograph has been undertaken, and the eyes, the mouth, the nose and eye brows of this young girl are very, very similar to that of the photographs of Madeleine at the time of her disappearance.

The photograph is not computer enhanced or computer generated, and I am pretty certain it is that a genuine young girl. I'm currently undertaking 'psychometric analysis' of the photograph to reach a conclusion to the identity of this girl

Watch this space.

Great!! Nice one, is he going to hand it over to the police then? Or just use his psychic powers to bring her back?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James Empty Re: A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James

Post  lynn Mon 8 Jun - 10:03

It is now the 8th of June and still no picture. Mr MJ is taking a bit long in posting the photo for us all to see, so wonder what the hold up is.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :
A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Mon 8 Jun - 10:47

I read Sky the other day and Spooky was saying there was a picture on "Empathy's" site...I don't know what/who this site is so not sure if this is the photo they're talking about. Anyway if there is a photo, it should be passed to the police surely?!
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 722
Warning :
A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 8 Jun - 12:26

Pabby wrote:I read Sky the other day and Spooky was saying there was a picture on "Empathy's" site...I don't know what/who this site is so not sure if this is the photo they're talking about. Anyway if there is a photo, it should be passed to the police surely?!

I've seen it. It's nothing like her really. There are individual similarities, eg the eyes are the same shape and one has a mark (in the wrong place) in it but I'd say the little girl is European, as in maybe Pt or Spain. I don't think even living in a sunny country for 2 years would give the same complexion.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Mon 8 Jun - 12:36

Angelina wrote:
Pabby wrote:I read Sky the other day and Spooky was saying there was a picture on "Empathy's" site...I don't know what/who this site is so not sure if this is the photo they're talking about. Anyway if there is a photo, it should be passed to the police surely?!

I've seen it. It's nothing like her really. There are individual similarities, eg the eyes are the same shape and one has a mark (in the wrong place) in it but I'd say the little girl is European, as in maybe Pt or Spain. I don't think even living in a sunny country for 2 years would give the same complexion.

I thought the little girl looked about 8. There are lots of little girls around that look very similar to Madeleine.
Of course, the photos that are out there are so confusing to how she really looked on that holiday. But I agree Angelina, that child was way to dark in colouring.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jun - 13:16

I've read a few of his blogs. A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324 say no more.

Transcript
Daily Merlin
8th July 2007
11:00pm - 11:30pm

Choosing the photograph above of Madeleine McCann, who I call the Shining Star, for 'photographic psychometry' ... to gain a sense or any impressions of what is around her. Immediately I saw an event which I can only glean to be 'of the future' .... Kate McCann wearing a white top flinging her arms out to catch a running little girl in her arms. Kate has a handbag with shoulder strap (can this be confirmed??) which had to be put on the ground moments before. Kate's face is smiling; there are tears in her eyes. Gerry appears to be crying too. Somewhat more reserved than Kate but smiling nonetheless. Later a family walking along a favourite path beside a river ...

Again, these eyes which were of someone very much alive, appeared to belong then to someone much older ... she has all of her life ahead of her.

Using Merlin Tarot:

10 of Serpents - responsibility
6 of Fishes - transition (reversed)
XV - Innocent

XV - Innocent ... depicts a child in the centre of the image ... and deals with the innocence & the naivety of children. This image indicates a concern which may become evident once Maddy is safely returned ... and the Media circus commences. Her innocence & naivety of a 'normal' child must be protected. She must be permitted time to lead a normal life. The McCanns need time apart from the public eye to try to bring things back to normal ... to let Maddy be hidden from the public eye. This is very much evident from the imagery here.

But someone somewhere ... within the network of media and higher echelons ... has planned a role of responsibility for Maddy & the McCanns. Someone gleans so much can be gained from the exposure this family has had. Roles will be provided ... which will suit this someone ... but not necessarily suit the McCanns.

6 of Fishes - transition (reversed) indicates that the life and the routine of Maddy will indeed of changed. The transition here occurs the moment she steps across the threshold from 'hidden/concealed' to 'in the public eye' ... I would intuit it best to keep Maddy out of the media circus for as long as they possibly can. Maddy requires time to become accustomed to how much her life has changed. She will need time to have it all explained to her ... and time for her to make these adjustments.

I sense from the imagery of the XV Innocent, Maddy's appearance may have changed. I can also glean an idea of a future role for her ... a role I will contemplate on more before it is revealed.

Added by Matthew James At 22:59

So whats the future role? A paedophiles slave? what a load of boll A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jun - 13:29

Ah, Mr James is a bit of an Icke follower too, and seems to believe we are living with reptilians

Quote:
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Quote:

Mannequin'

This article is featured on today's headlines page of David Icke's fantastic web site. I've added it to here in its entirety as it is 'very interesting' ... it is certainly very eye opening to the likelihood of the level of technology the Illuminati and their handlers possess; technology which us human mushrooms will never get to see. Technology which is the difference between the Illuminati defeating us and being defeated by us. If we aware of what they had and what they were doing, then we could defend against it. Instead we are fed the bullshit about the level of technological advancement we are at whilst the claims of cloning humans, aliens, reptilians, underground bases and the like are vehemently denied … like we are mindless morons for even suggesting the themes. Well, I like many many others believe! Our minds are open and we are ready to face the enemy (well I am anyway)

Project Mannequin

'Barry also saw a 7-foot tall reptilian when he wandered off into one of the high security areas. Barry told me that two men in suits that walked either side of the reptilian accompanied this being. The Draco reptilians keep themselves away from the main human areas in the underground facilities and only work closely with 33rd degree and above "Illuminists".

All members above the 33rd degree of Freemasonry have been replaced by Androids which are called 'Ontocyborgenergetic' lifeforms by the NSA. These Draco-borgs are patched into a collective computer like matrix, have no free will and are controlled by the Draco.'

FRUITLOOP ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant read anymore as he's doing my head in :Binks:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jun - 13:41

eddie wrote:Yes, Mathew James - who has got EVERYTHING right so far hahahahaha, has this to say:

A New Madeleine Picture?

Watch this space.

This is it.

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 606962354_4_b6MI

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jun - 14:06

Jennifer wrote:Ah, Mr James is a bit of an Icke follower too, and seems to believe we are living with reptilians

Quote:
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Quote:

Mannequin'

This article is featured on today's headlines page of David Icke's fantastic web site. I've added it to here in its entirety as it is 'very interesting' ... it is certainly very eye opening to the likelihood of the level of technology the Illuminati and their handlers possess; technology which us human mushrooms will never get to see. Technology which is the difference between the Illuminati defeating us and being defeated by us. If we aware of what they had and what they were doing, then we could defend against it. Instead we are fed the bullshit about the level of technological advancement we are at whilst the claims of cloning humans, aliens, reptilians, underground bases and the like are vehemently denied … like we are mindless morons for even suggesting the themes. Well, I like many many others believe! Our minds are open and we are ready to face the enemy (well I am anyway)

Project Mannequin

'Barry also saw a 7-foot tall reptilian when he wandered off into one of the high security areas. Barry told me that two men in suits that walked either side of the reptilian accompanied this being. The Draco reptilians keep themselves away from the main human areas in the underground facilities and only work closely with 33rd degree and above "Illuminists".

All members above the 33rd degree of Freemasonry have been replaced by Androids which are called 'Ontocyborgenergetic' lifeforms by the NSA. These Draco-borgs are patched into a collective computer like matrix, have no free will and are controlled by the Draco.'

FRUITLOOP ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant read anymore as he's doing my head in :Binks:

No i can see where he's coming from. I used to see a 7 foot reptilian all the time. Then I got a divorce A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jun - 16:20

Alpha wrote:

A New Madeleine Picture?

Watch this space.

This is it.

This looks nothing like her A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jun - 16:37

Coconut wrote:
Alpha wrote:

A New Madeleine Picture?

Watch this space.

This is it.

This looks nothing like her A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324

Erm...right. It looks like a pretty girl and nothing more.... Put it this way; if I saw this girl in the street I wouldn't gasp and say "OMG, It's Madeleine McCann!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Mon 8 Jun - 18:14

Give me strength, it looks absolutely nothing like her....
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 722
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 8 Jun - 18:47

Pabby wrote:Give me strength, it looks absolutely nothing like her....

Nope, wrong complexion, dark hair, fleck in the eye not quite in the right place, eyebrows meet in the middle, chin not quite right, face wrong shape (cheeks should be rounder)...but of course it must be her!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jun - 19:08

Angelina wrote:

Nope, wrong complexion, dark hair, fleck in the eye not quite in the right place, eyebrows meet in the middle, chin not quite right, face wrong shape (cheeks should be rounder)...but of course it must be her!
I agree Angelina this is not Madeleine!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 8 Jun - 19:20

David wrote:
Angelina wrote:

According to a post on Sky the PIs have confirmed it's not. We could have told them that for free.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jun - 19:22

Angelina wrote:
David wrote:
Angelina wrote:

According to a post on Sky the PIs have confirmed it's not. We could have told them that for free.
A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324 A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324 A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324 what a pair of incompetent useless individuals
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 8 Jun - 19:31

OK forget the face for now.....the giveaway sign is that that child is dark haired and even her eyebrows are dark....so unless they've tinted her hair and eyebrows I cant see it being Maddie in a million years...

Some people just want to believe any old shit they read A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 847843

But then again if you are a believer of reptile men then you'll believe anything!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 8 Jun - 19:35

Angelina wrote:

It really makes me wonder what drugs some people are on.....

They believe this could be her....and Hewlett could be the abductor because he lived an hour away and some Bin Laden hunters say so.....

But give the supporters some police files with hard facts in there with the contradictions and lies and nipple sucking adults and they dont believe a word of it!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 8 Jun - 19:37

Angelina wrote:
David wrote:
Angelina wrote:

Oh so the detectives know who this girl is and where she lives etc already??

Or have they ruled her out cause it doesnt fit in with the McCann plans yet as they have about 4 other abductors to bring out in the media yet?

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 8 Jun - 20:10

Ambersuz wrote:

OK forget the face for now.....the giveaway sign is that that child is dark haired and even her eyebrows are dark....so unless they've tinted her hair and eyebrows I cant see it being Maddie in a million years...

Some people just want to believe any old shit they read A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 847843

But then again if you are a believer of reptile men then you'll believe anything!

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324 A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324 I reckon there are quite a few divorcees who believe in reptile men !!!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 8 Jun - 20:13

Angelina wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324 A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324 I reckon there are quite a few divorcees who believe in reptile men !!!

I know one!! A New Madeleine Picture? - Matt James 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Jun - 13:49

A New Madeleine Picture?

Watch this space.

http://mara-gamiel4.blogspot.com/2009/06/that-sick-photo.html

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
That Sick Photo ...
... this is a personal message to the individual who recently posted the 'Madeleine lookalike' photograph on a Forum. It is a deplorable action in my eyes, and also in the eyes of countless dozens of other souls who saw the said photograph. Your Photoshop tampering was relatively impressive to say the least ... enough to keep souls in negative rapture. A falsehood. Providing false hope ... I hope you are pleased with yourself!

You may have made the eyes look similar to that of Maddy. You may have spotted the likenesses between Freya & Maddy ... but, what was the point in the long run? Karmic Debt Collection Agencies will be knocking at your door ... and you will live to regret your sickly and pathetic action.

One final thing ... were you working independently of the deceivers in this situation? Or are you part of that same troupe who are keeping this charade going? I should tell you this, really, being clairvoyant!! In reality, I undertook several insights and picked up some valuable information concerning the instigator (you!) of this terrible deed. It is quite interesting remote viewing information really ... who paid you the money to do the deed by the way?
Posted by Matthew James at 1:47 PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Jun - 13:53

Would you call this idiot a medium?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's All Quiet Over There ....

Mr Pied Piper, you've gone ever so quiet! Planning your next deceptive story line are you?

Ha ... your cloud making machine must have run out of clouds!

Your latest 'storyline' didn't last long ... think about it 'why would a known pedo quickly hightail it out of an area which has a major headline about a missing girl going missing?' Not hard to reason that the pedo is innocent and wants to get out of the area ASAP so as not to be deemed 'the suspect'. .... ???

What's the news on the DNA samples being tested? Quiet as usual eh when 'evidence' is being obtained?

Posted by Matthew James at 2:05 PM

http://mara-gamiel4.blogspot.com/2009/06/its-all-quiet-over-there.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Wed 10 Jun - 14:13

SharonS wrote:

A New Madeleine Picture?

Watch this space.

http://mara-gamiel4.blogspot.com/2009/06/that-sick-photo.html

Wednesday, June 10, 2009
That Sick Photo ...
... this is a personal message to the individual who recently posted the 'Madeleine lookalike' photograph on a Forum. It is a deplorable action in my eyes, and also in the eyes of countless dozens of other souls who saw the said photograph. Your Photoshop tampering was relatively impressive to say the least ... enough to keep souls in negative rapture. A falsehood. Providing false hope ... I hope you are pleased with yourself!

You may have made the eyes look similar to that of Maddy. You may have spotted the likenesses between Freya & Maddy ... but, what was the point in the long run? Karmic Debt Collection Agencies will be knocking at your door ... and you will live to regret your sickly and pathetic action.

One final thing ... were you working independently of the deceivers in this situation? Or are you part of that same troupe who are keeping this charade going? I should tell you this, really, being clairvoyant!! In reality, I undertook several insights and picked up some valuable information concerning the instigator (you!) of this terrible deed. It is quite interesting remote viewing information really ... who paid you the money to do the deed by the way?
Posted by Matthew James at 1:47 PM

Um...perhaps I'm misreading it but in the first post didn't he say it wasn't computer enhanced? But now the eyes have been altered....I think I'm confused.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next